Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by reivertom
If you clear leather, you'd better be right.

Sorry but I disagree.... many have avoided being victims by drawing a weapon.... pretty simple to understand

Yep.

GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
That’s a tough one. I feel for the couple trying to get out of the situation and wind up being charged criminally and fired (of course). They shouldn’t have drawn I don’t think their lives were in danger at that point but that’s a bad situation. One where you have to just let some ghetto scum pick a fight over absolutely nothing, stick a camera in your face and taunt you with “you racist” BS. and then slap your vehicle while trying to peacefully leave and basically you just have to take it and let them humiliate you.
Anyone with sense can see exactly who the instigators are both verbally and then slapping the car but probably no charges for striking the vehicle of the couple trying to avoid the whole thing.

Agreed, and in normal times you would be 100% correct.
These aren't normal times...
Besides pregnant, hormones etc.... let her go they are lucky to be alive... wink

did you get Fubarski pregnant again

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
That’s a tough one. I feel for the couple trying to get out of the situation and wind up being charged criminally and fired (of course). They shouldn’t have drawn I don’t think their lives were in danger at that point but that’s a bad situation. One where you have to just let some ghetto scum pick a fight over absolutely nothing, stick a camera in your face and taunt you with “you racist” BS. and then slap your vehicle while trying to peacefully leave and basically you just have to take it and let them humiliate you.
Anyone with sense can see exactly who the instigators are both verbally and then slapping the car but probably no charges for striking the vehicle of the couple trying to avoid the whole thing.

Besides pregnant, hormones etc.... let her go they are lucky to be alive... wink

Must admit your humor is makin great strides... LMAO
Oh and no.....hell no, that would be like incest.... hahahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse

his 'no' means 'yes'

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

his 'no' means 'yes'

Are you saying Fubarski is a slut?
Not very nice.... wink

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Sorry but I disagree.... many have avoided being victims by drawing a weapon.... pretty simple to understand

Yep.

You all are saying you don't have to be right to brandish a weapon? I'm saying it had better be a life or death situation or you will be fighting an uphill battle. I guess you guys have better lawyers than most folks.

Last edited by reivertom; 07/02/20.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

his 'no' means 'yes'

Not very nice.... wink

that would make u a 'slut puppy'...LOL

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep.

You all are saying you don't have to be right to brandish a weapon? I guess you have better lawyers than most folks.

Self defense is a god given right and the right to bear arms is in the constitution..... if you live where they don't recognize that maybe you should move?

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

his 'no' means 'yes'

Not very nice.... wink

that would make u a 'slut puppy'...LOL

And to think you were doing so good...... try again..... frown

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it weren’t for the times we’re currently going through, I would say that her pulling the weapon was the wrong move. But fugg that, if my pregnant wife didn’t draw the gun, then I would have.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Not to mention, in our great state of Montana presenting (Brandishing your firearm) is acceptable under MT. Code:

https://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/45/3/45-3-111.htm

Any person who is not otherwise prohibited from doing so by federal or state law may openly carry a weapon and may communicate to another person the fact that the person has a weapon.
(2) If a person reasonably believes that the person or another person is threatened with bodily harm, the person may warn or threaten the use of force, including deadly force, against the aggressor, including drawing or presenting a weapon."

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Not to mention, in our great state of Montana presenting (Brandishing your firearm) is acceptable under MT. Code:

https://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/45/3/45-3-111.htm

Any person who is not otherwise prohibited from doing so by federal or state law may openly carry a weapon and may communicate to another person the fact that the person has a weapon.
(2) If a person reasonably believes that the person or another person is threatened with bodily harm, the person may warn or threaten the use of force, including deadly force, against the aggressor, including drawing or presenting a weapon."

Correct SBTCO...... people in Marxist states need to realize it's not that way everywhere and they can do something about it....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Chipotle has crab legs?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is an old saying,"A conservative is a liberal that s been mugged."
The more this happens the more white people getting REALLY pissed off.
Blacks are only 13% of the population,God help them if we get off the couch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Get off my lawn.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
....................................................................except in the free state of Oklahoma, a woman or old folk can damn near shoot you for anything here and walk. grin I'm good with that.

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BooBear
The white chick got into the safety of her car and and had the opportunity to drive off but then she got out with a gun pointed at the other chick, that's game over for the white chick

Did you miss the part where the black bitch blocked the car from leaving and pounded on the back window?

No, I didn't miss that point but I agree with getting out of the vehicle was a serious mistake. Mistake #2. Cannot believe that either the woman or her husband did not have a cell phone and called the cops.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why was the husband arrested?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
Why was the husband arrested?

I had the same question. Neither should have been. The mob of instigators should have been arrested on multiple counts, but let's just stretch our imagination to the point of accepting that the White chick did something wrong in presenting her weapon to the the savages. Her husband didn't do anything. What is their excuse for arresting him?

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What do you guys think of the officers making the arrest? just following orders?
We are suppose to support the police.... yet they do the Marxist D.A. and governors dirty work..... hmmmmm

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

437 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,746
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.