Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
The ten states most people are fleeing are all blue. The 13 states in the worst fiscal condition all are blue except WV. The ten states with the highest coronavirus deaths per million population are all blue. The 16 states with the highest taxes are all blue. With their colossal failure at the state level in November they want your vote to run/ruin the whole country into the ground.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The ten states most people are fleeing are all blue. The 13 states in the worst fiscal condition all are blue except WV. The ten states with the highest coronavirus deaths per million population are all blue. The 16 states with the highest taxes are all blue. With their colossal failure at the state level in November they want your vote to run/ruin the whole country into the ground.

That is their painfully obvious goal.

But I had to stop by to check your thread title. Yes, NOW anyone can vote democrat. Illegal aliens, folks that have already voted once. Dead people, and people who never exited at all.

If you meant to put HOW can people vote democrat.....well..it sure beats me.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are wired different than you. Thats why despite overwhelming evidence their mind cant be changed.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Generally, we have a very uninformed voting base in this country.

... plus what ingwe said.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The one's that never hear a conservative view will have zero idea of what is real. They will simply vote against the bad orange man.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The bad part about people fleeing the blue states is that they nearly always head to a red state but they bring their blue state ideas with them and vote accordingly. As soon as they see how good they have it in a red state they tell all their friends in the blue state and the red state gets invaded. In 10 or 12 years the red state is now a blue state with the exact same issues as the other blue states. This is exactly what happened to my native CO after millions of displaced idiots from CA moved there and ruined the place.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If the red army men want to eliminate the blue army men , how do they go about it?

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

For some it's no different and with the same zeal as rooting for their favorite sports team to win and with no more honest thought put into it than that, either. Anything goes and it doesn't matter how they win just as long as their team wins.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Blue might be their favorite color,is all i got.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anybody that votes democrat has a mental disorder period..........

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Problem is, as I see it, that most of these people "fleeing" the blue states are the one's that bring the 'blue mentality' with them and immediately start to do everything within their power to "change" wherever they happen to land into the same place they fled from.

The old, "that's not how we do it in (insert wherever they came from here, around here it's mostly 'Ohio') , and our way is better" crap.

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Democrats come in only 2 classes.
#1 the deceived
#2 the Deceivers.
There is no #3

ALL that vote for a Democrat are either deceived (Most are willingly deceived ) or dedicated to evil. The evil ones are smart and know how to manipulate other people. The dumb ones never know they are dumb.

Many of the dumb ones think they are "educated" especially those that have degrees from a communist brain-washing facility (most collages today) and because they spent time and money there, they can NEVER be shown anything that will contradict what their communist instructor told them, or that might mean they wasted their money and time, or both. Cognitive Descendance it's called today.

The Bible called it Pride, and it's the foundation to build all kinds of anti-God anti-liberty and dedicated evil agendas upon.

The opposite of pride is humility and without humility it's not possible to learn anything new, because the proud believes he or she knows more then anyone trying to teach anything that could be counter to what they want to be true. As they age some, they really KNOW they don't know, but pride keeps them from admitting it so they redouble their efforts and become obsessed with destroying the other point of view. We see that every day now on the news and several of those that post here in 24 Hour Campfire do it regularly. It's as if they believe if they can cause someone else to believe as they do it will keep them from every having to face the truth in this life or the next. Most of those that think they are educated will use spoken and written words to try to deride and counter facts, history and truth and believe their elegance of speech in repeating the lies they were taught is going to win in the end. The less eloquent scream and use insults, violence or threats of violence, but both are simply tools of the evil planers, and are too dumb to know it.

No one is more hopelessly stupid than someone that believes he is smarter then anyone else.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Its a disease, I spent 50 years in upstate NY . Before 2000 it was a pretty good place to live .Then people started to change it started with calls for safety then restricting others rights then it went to giving away govt sponsored free stuff to people who shoudnt be here and people who never worked a day in their lives. Now they let criminals out with appearance tickets. Not many of them will admit to the crime spikes or the tax hikes. Once infected by it there is no hope for them. Cuomo openly states that anytime a conservative leaves its a victory for NY, Problem is lots of democrats take their pensions and go to red states .

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
The bad part about people fleeing the blue states is that they nearly always head to a red state but they bring their blue state ideas with them and vote accordingly. As soon as they see how good they have it in a red state they tell all their friends in the blue state and the red state gets invaded. In 10 or 12 years the red state is now a blue state with the exact same issues as the other blue states. This is exactly what happened to my native CO after millions of displaced idiots from CA moved there and ruined the place.

MAC, you would love to be a fly on the wall while I'm explaining in very stark terms to refugees from NY, NJ, MA, CT, etc that you live in the best country in the world and have the freedom to move where you want.. But, don't you dare come f*ck up our beautiful state with your liberal / communist ideologies. Because, in that case, we sure as hell don't want you here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rugies
Its a disease, I spent 50 years in upstate NY . Before 2000 it was a pretty good place to live .Then people started to change it started with calls for safety then restricting others rights then it went to giving away govt sponsored free stuff to people who shoudnt be here and people who never worked a day in their lives. Now they let criminals out with appearance tickets. Not many of them will admit to the crime spikes or the tax hikes. Once infected by it there is no hope for them. Cuomo openly states that anytime a conservative leaves its a victory for NY, Problem is lots of democrats take their pensions and go to red states .

We sure as hell don't want the rat bastards here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You have a disclaimer in you`re question, the word "Thinking".

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Addressing the thread title-- I don't know but I know people who are normally thinking people who automatically vote Dem, like a trained pigeon.

Retired cat herder.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anything is possible for those who "think" with their feelings.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Rugies

We sure as hell don't want the rat bastards here.
Sadly Florida is a bug light for retired leftists.

Last edited by Rugies; 07/03/20. Reason: q
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The democratic party is a CANCER! This cancer is destroying America!

There is no other way to define this immoral, anti-American, lying, anti-constitution, anti-law enforcement, godless group!

Have I made myself vividly clear?

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 07/03/20.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,023
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.