Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
actually, since now it is all too clear that there is support for this bs all across the economy, she'll have no problem getting hired elsewhere

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Who would want to share liability and legal accountability if she carried out her threat of murder while on the job? Who would like to be associated with a potential murderer and alienate their customers?

My thoughts exactly.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
What really needs to happen is for these dumb bastids to get sued for all the money on the GFM account. A few wins like that would dry up the funds.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can’t help but think she would be a fun date- right up to the point that she stabs you. Crazy in the head, crazy in ... ...

Who is John Galt?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by KFWA
she got doxed and lost her job at Deloitte

Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

Harvard grad threatens to 'stab' anyone who says 'all lives matter'
In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

It's nice when things happen the way they should.

How $much$ is she going to get from her "Go-Fund-Me" page now that she has been fired because of Trump supporters.

link?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-claira-janover-is-incredible-fund-part-ii

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently Claire has used the “GoFundMe” ATM before to get paid for problems in her life.

I agree she would be a lot of fun in bed, right up to the point she strangled to death on my cack!

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Apparently Claire has used the “GoFundMe” ATM before to get paid for problems in her life.

I agree she would be a lot of fun in bed, right up to the point she strangled to death on my cack!

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

That dumb bitch needs to met a real blade hand, and we both know one ; ]

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

Yes we do...😬

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
cool

Trump Won!
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If she tries to stab me she may find that this old combat vet still knows how to disarm an opponent and then she would feel her own steal in her belly.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This will follow her for the rest of her life. Her dream job with a Fortune 500 company is likely off the table. That display of crazy will make every HR person shudder at the thought of having to deal with her entitlement syndrome. I’m sure there’s someone rushing to give her a job but it’s not going to be from a professionally run Corp. Deloitte dodged a bullet firing her before she even started.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/03/20.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse

Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

How $much$ is she going to get from her "Go-Fund-Me" page now that she has been fired because of Trump supporters.

link?

i tried to donate one cent wont let ya

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

I don't know about you, Beave. But, I wouldn't be waving my cack anywhere near that tw$t.

She looks like she's got a mean streak wider than your azz. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

link?

i tried to donate one cent wont let ya

Sadist. smile

That poor, misunderstood chile was just trying to make the world better.. one stab to death at a time.

LMAO. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Whether because of delusion, or politics these people think that they have s legitimate claim of PTSD as a result of losing an election which the did everything in their power to rig in their favor.
For some reason they believe that they will not be held responsible for their actions...

Or perhaps they are taking the position: " if we can't bend the country to our will, we will destroy it."

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 07/04/20. Reason: Auto incorrect

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
This will follow her for the rest of her life. Her dream job with a Fortune 500 company is likely off the table. That display of crazy will make every HR person shudder at the thought of having to deal with her entitlement syndrome. I’m sure there’s someone rushing to give her a job but it’s not going to be from a professionally run Corp. Deloitte dodged a bullet firing her before she even started.

I promise you, She's dun in the realm of Deloitte and other like corps. Cooked.

And there's a sad sense of justice to that..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

LOL! She only thinks she likes knife fightin’!

"There’s something about a man (or woman) tripping over their own guts that takes all the fight right out of ‘em”

With apologies to Rezin Bowie.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Whether because of delusion, or politics these people think that they have s legitimate claim of PTSD as a result of losing an election which the did everything in their power to rig in their favor.
For some reason they believe that they will not be held responsible for their actions...

Or perhaps they are taking the position: " if we can't bend the country to our will, we will destroy it."

I believe this is the cesspool they're swimming in.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

LOL! She only thinks she likes knife fightin’!

"There’s something about a man (or woman) tripping over their own guts that takes all the fight right out of ‘em”

With apologies to Rezin Bowie.

LOL, a fun time in antifa crowd slipping around clipping livers then hollering about the damn wasps only to lean against a post with a cold drink to watch em walk off then get all wobbly on you ; ]

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

I promise you, She's dun in the realm of Deloitte and other like corps. Cooked.

And there's a sad sense of justice to that..

I hope you’re right. If so, there’s nothing at all sad about it. Delusional, self centered Kundt got what she deserved. Doesn’t happen nearly often enough to these psychos.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
641 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 74 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.