D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
The McCloskeys can go Phugg themselves. They’ve made a fortune by going after decent folk and defending in court the very criminals they were pointing their guns at. A pair of liberal Democrat D-bags that are now feeling the pay back from the very system they want to shove down everyone else’s throat. Had this been you on your lawn instead of them, they’d be the ones filing law suits against you on behalf of the mob. Phugg em a hundred times over...
Rather harsh assessment of the McCloskeys unless you know more than the news reported. Personal injury lawyers are a necessary evil. If not for injury lawyers coal mines and offshore oil companies would be extremely dangerous work places. Drunk drivers could kill and maim. Insurance companies could refuse to pay. Innocent people could be thrown in prison. Lawyers do a lot of good.
I heard it from his own mouth in his own words during his many interviews since the incident. Self proclaimed Proud BLM supporter serving the very people protesting against the systemic injustice for years and years. You still think that’s a “harsh assessment“ then that’s your opinion but I’m keeping mine...
I admit I didn't hear his comments. Seems like he would know not to be making statements to the press or anyone else if involved in a legal controversy. He is a lawyer and should know better.

He does, and knows exactly what he’s doing. He thinks he can both play the victim and pander to them by saying “Hey, I’m just one of you. I’ve always been on your side.” Like I said, he’s a slimy liberal D-bag who’s now finding himself on the receiving end. Karma IS a bitch...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Local tyrants are easy to find.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't know. Looks like there is plenty of "bottom" for the authorities to get to,judging by the pics. Might be that the gated community was mistaken for a gay community,but the pink shirt might be screaming "I may be pink, but I ain't pussy"

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Local dirt & elkslayer,

If you did not see the McClokeys pointing their weapons at the crowd....your eyesight is

as hazy as your knowledge of the law.

Clearly ... you cannot figure it out.

Don't breast feed in public ....girls.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cisco1

Local dirt & elkslayer,

If you did not see the McClokeys pointing their weapons at the crowd....your eyesight is

You're seeing things that don't exist.. again.

Good luck with your operation.. on your fugking brain.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Local dirt & elkslayer,

You're a fu c king dumbass. First off, you're playing right into the legal system bs that pointing a gun at anybody is automatically some crime. Pointing a gun at somebody implies you're not shooting them. The "crowd" was a group of rioters and terrorists looking for loot and vandalism targets. They have experience with this in St. Louis. They had broken down a gate and were trespassing and were in the McCloskey's yard. Trespassing two ways. Then you want to parse all these finer legal points which never should have been law in the first place.

You wave a gun at some family for supposedly cutting you off in traffic and you probably should get investigated, maybe evaluated and maybe have some charges brought against you. You wave a gun around in your own yard, especially under these circumstances and most folks should get a medal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Local dirt & elkslayer,

The protesters are lucky they did not see muzzle flashes. They are going to pull this KRAP on the wrong person and wind up getting lawfully shot. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Not one single protester set foot on Buffy and Biffs, not one. Buffy and Biff do not own the sidewalk or the street.

Had one of the protesters had a gun they could have legally shot either Buffy or Biff as the painted the crowd with guns neither had a clue how to use.

Last edited by callnum; 07/03/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You wave a gun around in your own yard, especially under these circumstances and most folks should get a medal.

Just imagine how America would have turned out if, during the 19th century, there was an (((ACLU lawyer))) in every injun camp protesting settlers who defended themselves from the depradations and savagery of the red man.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
You wave a gun around in your own yard, especially under these circumstances and most folks should get a medal.

Just imagine how America would have turned out if, during the 19th century, there was an (((ACLU lawyer))) in every injun camp protesting settlers who defended themselves from the depradations and savagery of the red man.

Seems the natives were the ones protecting THEIR land from the settlers.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Are you that big of a retard that you can't understand that THEY were the ones defending THEIR property from squatters?

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think we should welcome these lawyers into the fold.
Yes they are libs and said they supported BLM. Easy to do, you are a millionaire watching them burn down some Yankee city, a thousand miles away.
But when the problem arrived at their front door they got an attitude adjustment.

You know this couple has had a big attitude adjustment about how wonderful BLM is. What they did is right and we should welcome them to "the cause."
Better late than never.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Not one single protester set foot on Buffy and Biffs, not one. Buffy and Biff do not own the sidewalk or the street.

Had one of the protesters had a gun they could have legally shot either Buffy or Biff as the painted the crowd with guns neither had a clue how to use.

Point# 1:

Gee. Wonder why that is.

Point# 2:

You're completely full of schit.

Liberal Dumbass farm here on the Fire today.

Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

The sidewalk and street are behind a gate that the mob broke down to gain access to the PRIVATE community. The sidewalk and street are owned by the homeowner's associations in a gated community, at least all that I'm familiar with. The HOA is comprised of members who own property there which means Buffy and Biffs do own the sidewalk and the street and the mob was trespassing on their property.

If a member of the mob had shot either Buffy or Biff they would have done so while already in the commission of another crime which elevates the charges to capital murder in many states, I don't know about Missouri.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I think we should welcome these lawyers into the fold.
Yes they are libs and said they supported BLM. Easy to do, you are a millionaire watching them burn down some Yankee city, a thousand miles away.
But when the problem arrived at their front door they got an attitude adjustment.

You know this couple has had a big attitude adjustment about how wonderful BLM is. What they did is right and we should welcome them to "the cause."
Better late than never.

The second he says “I condemn BLM and the democrats who oppose 2A rights and the rights of all free Americans to defend their homes and their property.”, l’ll be more than happy to do that. As little as a few days ago he was still a self proclaimed proud supporter of BLM though so sorry but still no fuggs given...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/03/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

The sidewalk and street are behind a gate that the mob broke down to gain access to the PRIVATE community. The sidewalk and street are owned by the homeowner's associations in a gated community, at least all that I'm familiar with. The HOA is comprised of members who own property there which means Buffy and Biffs do own the sidewalk and the street and the mob was trespassing on their property.

If a member of the mob had shot either Buffy or Biff they would have done so while already in the commission of another crime which elevates the charges to capital murder in many states, I don't know about Missouri.

I don't think you can say who owns that gated community, nor how it is legally set up. It could be that a separate property management company owns and maintains the community property. No one is pressing charges on the crowd....that's not just incidental. It doesn't matter. I am convinced at this point that the whole thing is a faked hoax. It makes no sense. These "protesters" just bused to a gated community, broke in, and started marching, and then a pair of VERY connected democrat law firm owners run outside looking like clowns brandishing firearms at the crowd while perfectly framed photos are snapped by...whom? Yeah. a hoax. If it looks like schitt and smells like schitt and sticks to your boots like schitt, you are stepping in schitt.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I don't think you can say who owns that gated community, nor how it is legally set up. It could be that a separate property management company owns and maintains the community property. No one is pressing charges on the crowd....that's not just incidental. It doesn't matter. I am convinced at this point that the whole thing is a faked hoax. It makes no sense. These "protesters" just bused to a gated community, broke in, and started marching, and then a pair of VERY connected democrat law firm owners run outside looking like clowns brandishing firearms at the crowd while perfectly framed photos are snapped by...whom? Yeah. a hoax. If it looks like schitt and smells like schitt and sticks to your boots like schitt, you are stepping in schitt.

Why would anyone do that? Who does it benefit?

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/03/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I can't even read this whole thread. There are so many f uc king pussies that frequent this site anymore. Brainwashed cuckolds. The state has told y'all what is what for so long that you just freaking obey.

This is way beyond the first step. The first step was when all you pussies agreed that it wasn't right to shoot somebody for stealing. The bottom line on thievery isn't that it's your work so much as what do you do when all you put up is gone? You starve just like anybody else who doesn't have anything. And you get to starve while watching your wife and kids starve too.

Y'all also just worry about waving guns around. Is it better to just shoot into the mob and kill some people? Displaying weapons has stopped a lot of crimes and prevented a lot of deaths. Whoever came up with "brandishing" is a real shixtheel. Should you be able to point your gun at some family on the road that accidentally cuts you off? Hell no, but this is a totally different situation.

... Under normal circumstances, with normal people, f u ck the BLM [bleep] whether they were in the yard, in the house, in the street or whatthef u ck ever.

Some of y'all are gonna deserve what is coming your way.
Well said.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Local dirt & elkslayer,

You're a fu c king dumbass. First off, you're playing right into the legal system bs that pointing a gun at anybody is automatically some crime. Pointing a gun at somebody implies you're not shooting them. The "crowd" was a group of rioters and terrorists looking for loot and vandalism targets. They have experience with this in St. Louis. They had broken down a gate and were trespassing and were in the McCloskey's yard. Trespassing two ways. Then you want to parse all these finer legal points which never should have been law in the first place.

You wave a gun at some family for supposedly cutting you off in traffic and you probably should get investigated, maybe evaluated and maybe have some charges brought against you. You wave a gun around in your own yard, especially under these circumstances and most folks should get a medal.

This. Brandishing laws were originally intended only to punish those will criminal intent, such as displaying your gun to scare or intimidate people who had done nothing criminal themselves. When guns are pointed at bad folks, i.e., those with imminent criminal intent, however, brandishing laws were not meant to apply. Since then, however, the antigunners who have taken over our institutions have turned these laws against honest citizens merely exercising their Second Amendment right in order to defend their other basic rights, as intended by the Framers.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Local dirt & elkslayer,

This. Brandishing laws were originally intended only to punish those will criminal intent, such as displaying your gun to scare or intimidate people who had done nothing criminal themselves. When guns are pointed at bad folks, those with criminal intent, brandishing laws were not meant to apply. Since then, however, the antigunners who have taken over our institutions have turned this law against honest citizens merely exercising their Second Amendment right in order to defend their other basic rights, as intended by the Framers.

This ^

Perfect example of anti 2nd A types abusing an otherwise well intended law to suit their own political agenda.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 37 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,511
Posts18,452,647
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.