Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like army brass wants to promote a democrat operative.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...tions-until-esper-proves-vindman-will-be

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why wouldn't they? The top brass have been handpicked by Globalists my entire lifetime. Just like the Justice Department, they are thoroughly infiltrated and corrupt at the top levels. To wit: Colin Powell, Petraus, Mad Dog.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like Trump needs to do a little house cleaning in the military. I’ve always heard Zero got rid of the warriors and replaced them with the diversity crowd. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Why wouldn't they? The top brass have been handpicked by Globalists my entire lifetime. Just like the Justice Department, they are thoroughly infiltrated and corrupt at the top levels. To wit: Colin Powell, Petraus, Mad Dog.

True.

Zero's purge was just the coup de grace.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...tions-until-esper-proves-vindman-will-be

Dipshit Senator can sit on her balls until they turn purple, 'cause Trump isn't going to allow any promotion for Vindman. You can bet on that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Vindman should be processed by the promotion board just like everyone else. He looked like a fat boy in photos so he may not be eligible..... who cares

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You better read your own link.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like Trump needs to do a little house cleaning in the military. I’ve always heard Zero got rid of the warriors and replaced them with the diversity crowd. Hasbeen

That's exactly what the problem is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Lol, That's for sure.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Zero cleaned house and replaced all the warriors with his minions during his stint. Did it not just in the military but most of the important branches in Gvt. Trump really, really, needs to do the same. He hasn’t and that’s why it’s been such a struggle to now.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM
Vindman should be processed by the promotion board just like everyone else. He looked like a fat boy in photos so he may not be eligible..... who cares

Vindman completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and was sent the next year to South Korea, where he commanded both infantry and anti-armor platoons.[4] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran of the Iraq War, and he served in Iraq from September 2004 to September 2005.[3] In October 2004,[3] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[4] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[10] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[11]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[3]

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Laffin...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Being promoted to O-6 isn't that big a deal.

Over the 7 years that I was in the Army I knew at least a dozen full colonels who were parked in meaningless jobs. They were, for some reason, never going to get promoted to flag rank, but they were being allowed to do their 30 years and collect their 75% retirement pay. When I was stationed at Ft. Riley, KS, I knew a full colonel who had a make work job that allowed him to fish and hunt during most of his duty hours. He only wore his uniform into the office one or twice a week, otherwise he wore civilian clothing and did whatever he wanted to do. I always thought that it was a waste of money to park those senior guys in meaningless jobs. Most of them wanted meaningful jobs, but they knew that they weren't going to be promoted or given meaningful assignments, so they were putting in the dead time in order to get to 30 years and the 75% pension.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Over the 7 years that I was in the Army I knew at least a dozen full colonels who were parked in meaningless jobs. They were, for some reason, never going to get promoted to flag rank, but they were being allowed to do their 30 years and collect their 75% retirement pay. When I was stationed at Ft. Riley, KS, I knew a full colonel who had a make work job that allowed him to fish and hunt during most of his duty hours. He only wore his uniform into the office one or twice a week, otherwise he wore civilian clothing and did whatever he wanted to do. I always thought that it was a waste of money to park those senior guys in meaningless jobs. Most of them wanted meaningful jobs, but they knew that they weren't going to be promoted or given meaningful assignments, so they were putting in the dead time in order to get to 30 years and the 75% pension.

It’s not just officers, it’s common with NCO’s as well. IF you’re a good guy.

I spent the last six months of my deployment on easy street, making bird houses, drinking coffee, working out and basically just living it up with a couple of other good NCO’s in similar situation because we didn’t have enough time left in to go anywhere meaningful.

OTOH, If you’re a schidtbag, they’ll find the nastiest, most god forsaken duty that no one else in the battalion wants and you’ll be stuck there till the end of your deployment. There were several like that as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't believe that fa ggot earned the Ranger tab.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 07/03/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It’s a good policy. In peacetime there isn’t that many meaningful positions for all of the good leadership. If chit hits the fan that all changes in an instant. Having a few spare good colonels around becomes a priceless asset. Same with the extra NCOs. With a good colonel and a couple of good NCOs you can stand up a functioning battalion pretty quickly.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/03/20.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Laffin...

This is the second or third story I’ve read about this. Army sent promotion list to White House. This Is normally rubber stamped. Question was Trump going to ok list. Now a democrat senator is going to hold up the whole list for one crooked Lt. Col. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by WAM

Vindman completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and was sent the next year to South Korea, where he commanded both infantry and anti-armor platoons.[4] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran of the Iraq War, and he served in Iraq from September 2004 to September 2005.[3] In October 2004,[3] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[4] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[10] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[11]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[3]

You know what all of that means when it comes to promotion? BUPKUS. I'd like to see his suitability for command marks on his fitness reports and his rankings when compared to his peers. AND the fact he completely bypassed his chain of command in an obvious partisan move (not to mention the fact ir was completely and PROVEN FALSE), He should absolutely fail on selection (FOS) and be sent home or serve out his tenure (28 years for 0-5s)

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm sorry, but you are FOS...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (16Racing, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,578
Posts18,454,042
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.