Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think I fall on the side of I don't care what they did to get their money, they used their second amendment rights and should not have to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees from an over zealous city prosecutor using her position as a chance to harass law abiding citizens she doesn't like.

I support the idea there should be no charges, no investigation and that I should not have to wait for someone to kick my door down before I can consider them a threat to me.

I agree with you in principal but this is insane. What if it was that very DA in this very situation? These are the people who have worked their whole lives to try and take those basic rights we espouse away from us. They only support those rights when it works in their favor.

I just looked in the bag where I keep my “fuggs given“ to see if there were any left for a couple of big time Democrat, anti 2A. D-bags. Amazingly, I seem to be fresh out...

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think I fall on the side of I don't care what they did to get their money, they used their second amendment rights and should not have to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees from an over zealous city prosecutor using her position as a chance to harass law abiding citizens she doesn't like.

I support the idea there should be no charges, no investigation and that I should not have to wait for someone to kick my door down before I can consider them a threat to me.

I agree with you in principal but this is insane. What if it was that very DA in this very situation? These are the people who have worked their whole lives to try and take those basic rights we espouse away from us. They only support those rights when it works in their favor.

I just looked in the bag where I keep my “fuggs given“ to see if there were any left for a couple of big time Democrat, anti 2A. D-bags. Amazingly, I seem to be fresh out...

Agreed Dryfly.....
Normally I would agree with KFWA but when a Democrat ambulance chasing lawyer falls victim to the crap he has benefited from it is hard to GAF

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
They’ve painted themselves into quite a corner by simultaneously supporting and threatening to kill BLM members...not too bright but typical of lawyers trying to have it both ways.

Nevertheless, with the proper attitude, the two of them should be able to handle this. Mobs are full of cowards.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.

However, the majority of McCloskey's political donations since 2012 have gone to Republicans, including many contributions to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Methinks Ethan Edwards and some others are just jealous because the McCloskeys have been more successful in life.

Didn't someone just post that the majority of their political contributions in 2016 were to the Trump campaign? How much did any of you contribute?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Methinks Ethan Edwards and some others are just jealous because the McCloskeys have been more successful in life.

Didn't someone just post that the majority of their political contributions in 2016 were to the Trump campaign? How much did nay of you contribute?
You can think whatever you want shixthead. You've always been a shixtbird on here and you always will be. You're probably a BLM cock sucker.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 07/03/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.

However, the majority of McCloskey's political donations since 2012 have gone to Republicans, including many contributions to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Where did you get that? Could you post the source please?

So in other words! they are good at playing both sides. Heard him say during several interviews that he is STILL a staunch support of BLM. My statements stand as is, YMMV...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Where did you get that? Could you post the source please?

So in other words! they are good at playing both sides. Heard him say during several interviews that he is STILL a staunch support of BLM. My statements stand as is, YMMV...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Didn't someone just post that the majority of their political contributions in 2016 were to the Trump campaign? How much did nay of you contribute?

So because someone doesn’t like something they did, it has to be because they’re jealous? Just like when someone doesn’t agree with one of these BLM activists it must be because they’re racist right? Take that bullschit somewhere else...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/03/20.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You can think whatever you want shixthead. You've always been a shixtbird on here and you always will be. You're probably a BLM cock sucker.

When illiterates can't argue a point they resort in despair to name calling and profanity.

How much DID you contribute to the Trump campaign. Or are you a bloviating freeloader? Not accusing. Just asking.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by MM879
Furthermore...I'm not saying the mob didn't engage in further riotous or terroristic behavior, but if they did I didn't hear of it. However, Rich fu c ks successfully drive the mob out of THEIR yard, away from THEIR house and THEIR community, so they can loot and burn some poor or middle class house or neighborhood where people don't have access to unlimited legal representation to defend themselves from the pro-BLM local, state and fed government. Maybe they don't even have enough money to insure their three bedroom, two bath rancher after they been laid off due to the Chinese bs. Maybe they had to sell their guns to cover the huge medical bills after having COVID or whatever.

Good people everywhere have my support no matter how poor or how rich they are. From what little I can see, the McCloskey's ain't good people. How are the McCloskey's supporting THEIR community or the good people in other communities? Instead they are going on the TV sucking up to BLM terrorists and trying to slide from the system that they've been insiders of for years.

Fu ck 'em.

I would bet YOUR last dollar the McCloskey's employed 100's of local tradesmen rebuilding their home. All of the tradesmen are probably good people. You need to own your jealousy.
You need to own the horse shixt you're shoveling. Good for them if they did. They look more like people who would employ illegals though and not pay them jack shixt. I have nothing against rich folks for being rich. The McCloskey's have an awesome house. It's not what I'd want even if I won the lottery though. Just not my thing, but I can appreciate it for what it is. They have a right IMO, to protect it and themselves. Any "duty to retreat" state is insane IMO. IMO they did nothing wrong. They're part and parcel of the system that would prosecute most of the people here down to their last dollar though.

You can’t nuance your way out of this one. “Time to Walk the Talk”
F u ck off pissant.

Checkmate

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

When illiterates can't argue a point they resort in despair to name calling and profanity.

How much DID you contribute to the Trump campaign. Or are you a bloviating freeloader? Not accusing. Just asking.
It's none of your business how much I contributed. The contributions the McCluskeys supposedly made are tax deductible, so the government was going to get it anyway. F u ck them and fu c k you.

I guarantee you I shade the likes of you by probably two degrees and a good fifteen IQ points. That doesn't make you any less of a phaggy shixt-eating bird.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't let this Indy dude get you riled... he is a left winger from Calif..... his mind is poisoned

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Don't let this Indy dude get you riled... he is a left winger from Calif..... his mind is poisoned

We sure seem to be inordinately “blessed” with these azzholes for a conservative site...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know. Like I said, he's always been worthless. lol

Btw, I hope your day is going exceedingly well!

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ethan Edwards: Are you OK? You seem very bitter lately.

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I think many of you are far off base on this issue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know. Like I said, he's always been worthless. lol

Btw, I hope your day is going exceedingly well!

Thank you sir, same to you

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think that there are some here who would have done the same kind of thing if that nice crowd of well wishers came to their door.

I know i would have.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AB2506

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I don't know why people would get upset by a lawyer that would represent someone they don't agree with on a personal level. It happens every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by AB2506

What you don’t seem to understand is that they have absolutely not joined the right club. They are just playing the victim hoping for support from our side. He was still saying he supported BLM JUST A FEW DAYS AGO! If that’s changed, by all means please post the source so we can all get behind them?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 2,743 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,639
Posts18,398,984
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.