Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
This^^^. Typical dimocrap pos lowyer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I think that there are some here who would have done the same kind of thing if that nice crowd of well wishers came to their door.

I know i would have.

Stop with the red herrings already. No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/03/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There are some hard, well learned lessons being given out to the PC and SJW crowd right now . They sowed and supported those “teachers” and now are reaping what they’ve sown and encouraged, de facto or directly.

I feel no compassion for those types that try to play both ends against the middle and now cry “wolf”.

AB 2506, your heart and your intentions are well placed and commendable. However, these folks behind their gates and in their ivory towers can look out for themselves just like the rest of us have to. I mean no offense to you.

As a Canadian, you have every right to have concerns about what is going on just across your southern border just like we Americans are with our neighbors to the south.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I think that there are some here who would have done the same kind of thing if that nice crowd of well wishers came to their door.

I know i would have.

Stop with the red herrings already. No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

They lived their lives supporting those who would take our guns and are now being bitten in the ass by their own snakes in the grass.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I know i would have.

They lived their lives supporting those who would take our guns and are now being bitten in the ass by their own snakes in the grass.

It’s amazing to me how many people just don’t seem to get that.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I know i would have.

Yep, and it's nice to see.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"I think many of you are far off base on this issue."

I'm inclined to agree. To all those who say, "Fuggem." what if it was your house? If we don't all stand together regarding our gun rights then we damn well deserve to lose them.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"I think many of you are far off base on this issue."

I'm inclined to agree. To all those who say, "Fuggem." what if it was your house? If we don't all stand together regarding our gun rights then we damn well deserve to lose them.
Paul B.

Read your own statement again really slowly, then read through this thread again and maybe you’ll understand...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Any way that you cut it, sounds like the Mc’s have some really nice, dependable neighbors. Their neighbors know them a lot better than anyone on this thread does.

Jus sayin.

Sarchasm here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AB2506
Ethan Edwards: Are you OK? You seem very bitter lately.

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I think many of you are far off base on this issue.

Your Canadian drawers are showing.

Can't make out if they're plaid or paisley from here.

Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ethan Edwards: Are you OK? You seem very bitter lately.

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I think many of you are far off base on this issue.

I'm not okay with my rights to self defense being taken away by people like the McCloskeys nor am I okay with BLM waging a terroristic war on my country and my race. If that seems "bitter" to you you can suck it. If you ARE okay with that stuff then you're no better than the McCloskeys.

I'd say many of us think you are off base on this issue but the real truth is you're a Canadian so many of us really DGAF.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The couple from St. Louis who armed themselves and stood off the mob, on Sunday, who threatened their home and their lives, are threatened again. Credible threats have been made of a coordinated attack on the McCloskeys this weekend. The police do not seem interested. They tried to hire private security, but no one will take the job. The last firm advised them to run and let the mob burn the house.

The Republican Governor, a former sheriff, is nonresponsive. He could send state troopers.

Missourians, burn up the phones and Ethernet. Rattle that governor's cage. Make it so that he has to respond.

It doesn't matter if the McCloskeys are likely Democrats, they are trying to protect their home and exercising their Second Amendment rights. They deserve protection.

Maybe help them protect their lives and home. The push back has to start somewhere, maybe this is the place?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6168995721001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

Where does some freaking Canadian get off telling free Americans who to stand with and who not? Kiss off.

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Somebody has to.

Apparently your ilk can't even call the governor. I hope your turn never comes. Hate to see you get the same treatment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.

However, the majority of McCloskey's political donations since 2012 have gone to Republicans, including many contributions to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Where did you get that? Could you post the source please?

So in other words! they are good at playing both sides. Heard him say during several interviews that he is STILL a staunch support of BLM. My statements stand as is, YMMV...

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ng-claim-about-who-couple-who-pointed-g/

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.

However, the majority of McCloskey's political donations since 2012 have gone to Republicans, including many contributions to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

So in other words! they are good at playing both sides. Heard him say during several interviews that he is STILL a staunch support of BLM. My statements stand as is, YMMV...

Careful with that, Dryfly. Our president, pre-election, was damn good at playing both sides, too.

Remember ?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ng-claim-about-who-couple-who-pointed-g/

Thank you for posting that. After reading it the conclusion I’ve come to is that

1) Yes, they do still support BLM.

2) They contribute to both party’s.

3) He is currently representing some Dindu POS against a police officer who’s cruiser the POS rammed while trying to evade arrest.

Score of .5 out of 3.

My original conclusion stands, again, YMMV...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Regardless of how he makes his living I would stand beside him if I was his neighbor. Because thats what neighbors do here where I live. While we were waiting for the dodo to hit the fan I would take the time to try and convince him to think a little more "right". I would also try to convince him to upgrade his Wife's gun to another AR or pump shotgun.

lightman
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The only thing the McCloskey's need is a couple 30 round clips.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Y'all have to consider, he is still talking about what a big BLM supporter he is, or was. He is emphasizing that to lower the chances of an indictment.
That DA in St. Louis is a left wing Negro female nut cake and she is playing politics with this. It is Missouri State Law, with a big dose of Left Wing politics.

Just think, if this couple had been out in that yard with MAGA hats on, they would already be rung up on a 3-count felony indictment.
These shrewd lawyers are emphasizing their BLM involvement to try to avoid the indictments.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
F u ck them. They won't even stand up for themselves. They were all in on the BLM until it came to their house. They were all in as lawyers with all these pansy-assed little details in self defense laws that will now be used against them. Instead of declaring that BLM are terrorists they were talking about how they were down with the cause AFTER the mob went by their house. I hope they f u c king get toasted.

Busted his ass 30 years suing the life out of people who were trying to make a living in order to live in a castle.

They still have a right to defend themselves.

I kinda like these lefties, when confronted with a mob, whip out their Ar15 and stand the mob down. Good for them. I hope they realize that gun control only works when the citizen controls their own gun in times of crisis, sporting events or hunting. The police ain't saving them. Maybe they'll convert their friends. Buy some guns, take some lessons.
Sure the McCloskeys have a right to defend themselves. They're left wing commies. They don't realize a damned thing. They told about how they were on the side of BLM after they experienced this. They learned nothing.

I am NOT on the side of BLM who are nothing more than terrorists and have ulterior motives rather than just supporting Blacks. I am NOT on the side of Blacks who want MORE rights than White folks or who want to kill Whites. I am NOT on the side of people who want reparations. I am NOT on the side of Whites who support BLM and engage in terrorism. I am NOT on the side of the government or police who support BLM terrorists or any of the above.

The McCloskeys will have plenty of support. From where I stand they can kiss my ass.

Damn man I could've wrote the exact same thing to explain how I feel about this. Stopped reading the thread after this and your next post. You hit the nail on this one!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
118 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 18 invisible), 1,356 guests, and 694 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,851
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.