Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I know many will disagree with this (me too) but it's an interesting meme.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I think stores and businesses should be the ones to determine if masks are worn in their store or not. I can determine how badly I want to go in there.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Common sense overflys some here.
Even a slap to the face of those knuckleheads may be pointless.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

That would be you...

Last edited by jorgeI; 07/03/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My body, my choice only applies to abortions.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The one at the mall that requires them will be CLOSED IN 8 DAYS.

GOOD RIDDANCE !

I expect restaurants to practice good hygiene.
Employees don't always wash hands. The one leaving the stall that works at the Chinese place didn't.
Health dept can care less.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ha. This coming from a commie who voted for a queer muzzy. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’m vacationing on Tybee on the coast at Savannah Ga. My wife and I went out two nights ago. A friend made recommendations but those restaurants were following Covid guidelines and were limited. My wife pulled up a list of locals in Wilmington Island and made a few calls. We ended up at a place on Wilmington called The Corner Grill. Great burgers and fries. Not what we had planned on but no masks were seen on employees. I complimented them on the opportunity to eat a meal in a normal environment and that they WERE NOT wearing masks. The owner had the hours of business posted as “Apocalypse Hours”. Gotta love a dark sense of humor.

Last night we took the whole crew, seven plus a 4 and 1 yo grandsons, and spent over three times what we did the first night. Hats off to the MAN who owns this grill. If you are in the Savannah area and have not yet pissed your pants with fear this guy is worth supporting.

Last edited by IZH27; 07/03/20.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well you sure proved my point.laugh

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
WTF is the big deal about wearing masks, last I checked this is still a free country. Exercise your freedom, wear a mask if you choose, don't wear a mask if you don't want to. Just STFU whichever your choice may be, it is a business perogative to require wearing a mask or not, take your business wherever the policy suits you. Stop all the whining !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunswizard
WTF is the big deal about wearing masks, last I checked this is still a free country. Exercise your freedom, wear a mask if you choose, don't wear a mask if you don't want to. Just STFU whichever your choice may be, it is a business perogative to require wearing a mask or not, take your business wherever the policy suits you. Stop all the whining !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh?

What would folks do on this website if they couldn't whine?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I prefer to fix my own food at home.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well you sure proved my point.laugh

Lets be honest about what really happened here, the only thing that got proven here is you're an idiot.

As usual Upchuck comes in the door and upchucks all over a thread.............

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/03/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Huh?

What would folks do on this website if they couldn't whine?

Some people seem to be fine with third world illegals with aids or AB resistant TB sneezing or coughing on their food or infecting their food with E coli from schiett in their food.

I thought that when I was a kid people who worked preparing food had to have a health certificate. Does anyone know if that was the case outside school cafeterias?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/03/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Years ago it was a requirement when I worked in the commercial baking industry..................in Cali. I have no idea about TX.

Seem to recall they went to "online training" here a few years back. No more going to a classroom with an instructor.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
https://www.yourbasin.com/news/loca...ause-of-6-state-food-poisoning-outbreak/

E coli can kill you or your kidneys.

https://about-ecoli.com/ecoli_outbreaks/jack-in-the-box-e-coli-outbreak

The number of hospitalized and sickened at this resturant was so great they quit testing and just treated folks for salmonella who reported having eaten here. News couldnt report all the illnesses due to liability from the resturant. Probably nearly a hundred people were deathly ill from the place though not proven by medical testing.

https://www.foodpoisoningnews.com/odessa-texas-ajuuas-mexican-food-salmonella-outbreak/

http://www.plisinc.com/restaurant_outbreaks.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's not the mask. The issue is a government mandate. I can barely wait for the mandatory vaccine.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I just use a mesh hunting half mask. Can breathe like normal and it gets me anywhere there are mask nazis at the door.
Not one of the restrictions says what the mask can or can't be made out of.
Nobody can accuse it of being worthless while the one they are wearing is equally as worthless.

Last edited by KenMi; 07/03/20.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That is absurd liberal BS, that the restaurant employees just might choose to not wash hands. They gonna mix up a salad with doo doo on their hands?
They gonna serve chicken cooked to 100 degrees which will give the customer salmonella.

Ridiculous Lib BS. Typical.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
This lady makes Fauci and Birx look like the incompetent fools they are, along with the CDC and FDA. I'll send this video to everybody I can think of.

I just got back from buying groceries at HEB and the store I went to is mandating that you wear face masks because of Gov. Abbott's new order that DOES NOT mandate wearing masks unless you can't maintain 6' separation. This store has been set up for 6' separation since the beginning of this fake pandemic. I couldn't find the manager but the lady in the office I talked to told me this the policy at all the HEB stores now. I'll send an email to the corporate office to see if that's true.

I had a lot training in the Army about disease prevention in the 60's and have kept up with the new research on disease prevention ever since then. One thing that really hasn't changed is how a bacteria or virus can get in your body:
1) A break in the skin.
2) In one of the natural openings in your body like: eyes, nose, mouth, anus, pee hole (male and female) and vagina (female only). I don't know anything about the openings those other sexes that the liberals are always talking about. Ears don't count unless the ear canal is raw from irritation.

In other words just wearing a face doesn't really offer much protection from disease.

Last edited by victoro; 07/03/20.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (007FJ, 160user, 163dm, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 3,148 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,063
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.