Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/03/20.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that's phuggin hard to read.

I'll be angry all night about that.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I keep saying that the LEO's are auditioning for employment under new management - BLM is evidently the progenitor of America's version of the African National Congress, whatever it will be named here, and we will live to see it happen.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You speak the truth!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just another peaceable demonstration by "woke" protesters. Obviously that man carrying a puppy insulted them. crazy

Where did that happen??

Had to be some city where the mayor told police not to interfere with the cowards and mobs of terrorists.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by logcutter

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I think you’re wrong about that, Joebob.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
... Where did that happen?? ...

+2 ???

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

We, The People are not in charge of government at any level right now.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
What do you think those cops would have done had that guy whipped out a G-19 and started dealing justice on BLM and ANTIFA? You know what they would have done.

In fact, about the only purpose those worthless bastards serve these days is to protect BLM and ANTIFA.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Orders or not I wouldn’t have the self restraint to set by while evil people hurt innocent people, probably wouldn’t make a very good cop I guess

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

We, The People are not in charge of government at any level right now.

Yessir.
Fact.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Yes, because all cops are like that. You’re a phugging moronic idiot...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I keep saying that the LEO's are auditioning for employment under new management - BLM is evidently the progenitor of America's version of the African National Congress, whatever it will be named here, and we will live to see it happen.

Not without a bunch of bodies stacked up like cordwood
We haven't hit the boiling point yet. When rule of law breaks down in areas other than urban, liberal schit hole cities like Seattle and Minneapolis it's going to be a game changer. [bleep] like that happens in this area, theres going to
Be some dead [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yes, because all cops are like that.

Really..Do you honestly think that is true?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Not without a bunch of bodies stacked up like cordwood
We haven't hit the boiling point yet. When rule of law breaks down in areas other than urban, liberal schit hole cities like Seattle and Minneapolis it's going to be a game changer. [bleep] like that happens in this area, theres going to
Be some dead [bleep].

It didn't happen in SA and it won't happen here. The revolution IS BEING televised in digital Technicolor.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
93 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 16 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 649 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.