Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by logcutter
Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

We, The People are not in charge of government at any level right now.

This, in spades.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth. I guess it’s just easier for some with simple minds to assign blame where it’s easiest to, and not actually have to think about the problem. ...

X
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
X
Take the test then bonehead, show us how to do it right!

IC B2

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Decent humans would do their jobs as they allegedly swore to do them regardless of what their political bosses tell them.

If cops won’t even try to stop a mob from burning businesses and homes, or will stand by and watch a mob beat a man, then they are, in fact worthless. Then when they do things like arrest the woman in Michigan who was forced to pull a gun last week just so she and her husband could drive away from belligerent blacks, they have crossed the line to being active enemies of law and order.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

I think you’re wrong about that, Joebob.

No, I know he is wrong there.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

Why would I ever need the police? Odds are if I ever actually need the police, they won’t do what I have paid them to do. That’s the point.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Why would I ever need the police? Odds are if I ever actually need the police, they won’t do what I have paid them to do. That’s the point.

Says everyone who’s ever had to call the police later...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

After what happened in my small town in El Norte Tejas I have mentally shoved LEO's over into the BLM camp. They've earned that. Is my attitude fair? Yes, it is.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

Aren't you a lawyer?

MAGA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Aren't you a lawyer?

LMFAO! Who boy! This ought to be interesting...

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Aren't you a lawyer?

Sure am.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dictionary meaning of Joebob and anyone that agrees with him: Idiot. "All cops are bad" is so juvenile it doesn't deserve a rebuttal. It is unfortunate that George was killed. That is a remote and isolated case, out of 10's of thousands a day. Morons like Joebob and losers that agree with him can't be dealt with in a civil way as they are too stupid to have a decent discourse.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
years back as a wearer of a star made out of a 5 troy ounce Mexican Peso modeled myself by the last item I touched was my pistol treated all with decency no yelling or nothing like that till they acted like a idiot.
True there are some bad apples that are in law enforcement more nowadays than when I worked. They should be weeded out soon we hope and get the trust of the public back like we use to have.

As for defunding now that is so stupid because when something happens to them the first one they call is the police wait now there is no more police

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The problem is not Cops, its fuggin Lawyers.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Dictionary meaning of Joebob and anyone that agrees with him: Idiot. "All cops are bad" is so juvenile it doesn't deserve a rebuttal. It is unfortunate that George was killed. That is a remote and isolated case, out of 10's of thousands a day. Morons like Joebob and losers that agree with him can't be dealt with in a civil way as they are too stupid to have a decent discourse.

I don’t say they are bad. I said they are worthless and that they fail to uphold the most basic rule of law when push comes to shove. It’s happened all over the country. Oklahoma City is about the only place that the cops have shut this schit down in an I stand and fulfilled their most basic duties of protecting order and property rights.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

724 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 3,074 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,922
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.