Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by logcutter
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

Aren't you a lawyer?

Sure am.

LMFAO, you and most members of congress. Keep up the good work.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
BP-B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If JoeBob gets assaulted by one of his clients, he’ll be the first one to call the worthless police. Cops might be low but they’re way above lawyers

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Huntz
The problem is not Cops, its fuggin Lawyers.

Lawyers are arseholes, but they aren’t worthless. They are very good and their primary purpose of being arseholes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by johnt189
years back as a wearer of a star made out of a 5 troy ounce Mexican Peso modeled myself by the last item I touched was my pistol treated all with decency no yelling or nothing like that till they acted like a idiot.
True there are some bad apples that are in law enforcement more nowadays than when I worked. They should be weeded out soon we hope and get the trust of the public back like we use to have.

As for defunding now that is so stupid because when something happens to them the first one they call is the police wait now there is no more police

Consider how many calls went unanswered in Minneapolis and Seattle not to mention Chicago. Consider the rash of Blue Flu and refusing to report to work.

Like you just said, defunding ought to be great for morale and dedication to duty.

But this is exactly what the far left wants. And they’re getting it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

We, The People are not in charge of government at any level right now.

You are correct. The public sector unions have done the same to every profession they represent, teachers, police, fire........

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

You sound like a criminal with an ax to grind. Wonder how bold you'd be if you were an LEO following city/county leaders' orders to stand down, who don't have your back and are ready to put you in jail for doing your job?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Aren't you a lawyer?

Sure am.

Would it be worth pointing out the irony of a lawyer calling another, nay ANY, other profession bad names?

Were it not for whores esq. we wouldn't be anywhere near the position we are as a country.

MAGA
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Consider the audio of the poor woman calling 911 when her car was surrounded by a BLM mob in Fredricksburg, VA. She was told to call city hall and then hung up on by the dispatcher.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

You sound like a criminal with an ax to grind. Wonder how bold you'd be if you were an LEO following city/county leaders' orders to stand down, who don't have your back and are ready to put you in jail for doing your job?

I would do what any decent human would do and quit said job.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Lawyers are arseholes, but they aren’t worthless. They are very good and their primary purpose of being arseholes.

Lawyers and their parsing of the constitution has done more to undermine the strength of this nation than any other group. Yet again, congress is largely made up of lawyers. GFY.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
How often does a person get to use the word "nay" in a conversation?

Not often I would imagine.

Nice.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.

Surely you’ve noticed cops being thrown into jail and charged with serious crimes in their attempts uphold the rule of law?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
See how mad OP is ? Thats how most people feel when puppies get stolen. Trump needs to explain and prove antifa and blm are stealing puppies and torturing them. Lets see which group wants credit, We have it on video lets spread it and divide the commies. Golden opportunity.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How often does a person get to use the word "nay" in a conversation?

Not often I would imagine.

Nice.

Once I quit drinking for a couple weeks all kinds of damn verbiage starts coming out of my pinhole.

I just can't stop laughing about a lawyer defending their profession while denigrating literally any other vocation. Filthy whores.

MAGA
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Lawyers and their parsing of the constitution has done more to undermine the strength of this nation than any other group. Yet again, congress is largely made up of lawyers. GFY.

mike r

Lawyers are the worst people to have as politicians. Why? Because they understand that at its most basic, the law is only what someone is willing to do. In other words, you can do anything you want until someone stops you.

You take that realization and understanding and couple it with the modern human condition that is completely unmoored from the restraints of God or love of country and it’s a complete recipe for disaster.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/03/20.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth. I guess it’s just easier for some with simple minds to assign blame where it’s easiest to, and not actually have to think about the problem. ...

Bull crap a cop is still a human being and is supposed to do the right thing. Just because your told to stand down doesn't me you should. Those sorry azz cops that have been doing nothing for the taxpayers are the same one's that'll shoot you in the back when they try to take your guns. Man up and do the right thing.

Life is good live it while you can.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why would I ever need the police?

Your mouth and attitude to the wrong people...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
What a clusterphucqk.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why would I ever need the police?

Your mouth and attitude to the wrong people...

If that happens, I won’t be calling a cop. That’s for sure.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.

Yes, right again. I mean who doesn’t do that when they have a house with a mortgage, wife and kids to feed, bills to pay, a career with a pension to think about. Sure everyone can just say “ You know what, phugg all that. I’m just gonna away...”

Do you actually think about the bullschit you post beforehand?

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
467 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 46 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.