Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by logcutter
Why would I ever need the police?

Your mouth and attitude to the wrong people...

If that happens, I won’t be calling a cop. That’s for sure.

How about your loved ones in your absence?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How often does a person get to use the word "nay" in a conversation?

Not often I would imagine.

Nice.

Once I quit drinking for a couple weeks all kinds of damn verbiage starts coming out of my pinhole.

I just can't stop laughing about a lawyer defending their profession while denigrating literally any other vocation. Filthy whores.

Its always interesting.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

How about your loved ones in your absence?

They better Call Saul.......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.
I made a lot of similar points a few weeks back when the Atlanta police were walking off the job. I got attacked here, but not nearly so much as I'd expected. Cops are fond of calling normal folk "civilians" as if they themselves aren't. Nobody made them take the job and nobody is making them stay in it. As soon as the going got tough in Atlanta, they supposedly were going to all walk. I asked who was gonna protect the elderly, the people in hospitals, the people in nursing homes? I guess they shouldn't have gotten old and sick. In the military, that's desertion and is punishable by firing squad. If you're a cop, you can just be a quitter.

There are probably other places than OKC where cops have actually done their jobs, but I don't know of any.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Move out west and let it be..Chit is going to happen here shortly and you need to be where you can count on people,like in this area...I don't worry about chit,just hand me another beer and turn up the music...Wanna fight..It happens..

There are places like that

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth. I guess it’s just easier for some with simple minds to assign blame where it’s easiest to, and not actually have to think about the problem. ...

Bull crap a cop is still a human being and is supposed to do the right thing. Just because your told to stand down doesn't me you should. Those sorry azz cops that have been doing nothing for the taxpayers are the same one's that'll shoot you in the back when they try to take your guns. Man up and do the right thing.

Another internet bad Azz... (insert eye roll here...)

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.

Yes, right again. I mean who doesn’t do that when they have a house with a mortgage, wife and kids to feed, bills to pay, a career with a pension to think about. Sure everyone can just say “ You know what, phugg all that. I’m just gonna away...”

Do you actually think about the bullschit you post beforehand?

You know we hung some people in the second half of the 1940s who used that exact sort of reasoning.

Having bills to pay does not absolve you of guilt from standing back and watching homes, businesses, and lives being destroyed while doing nothing. But you can bet that when the St. Louis DA finally gets around to indicting the McCloskys for standing down a mob, the cops will dutifully trot out and arrest them.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I have some cool azz friends that retired from the cop scene including my wife..I will stick up for the good ones everytime and bash the bad ones..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, there is that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Huntz
The problem is not Cops, its fuggin Lawyers.

Lawyers are arseholes, but they aren’t worthless. They are very good and their primary purpose of being arseholes.

Lawyers and their parsing of the constitution has done more to undermine the strength of this nation than any other group. Yet again, congress is largely made up of lawyers. GFY.

mike r

Lawyers are the worst people to have as politicians. Why? Because they understand that at its most basic, the law is only what someone is willing to do. In other words, you can do anything you want until someone stops you.

You take that realization and understanding and couple it with the modern human condition that is completely unmoored from the restraints of God or love of country and it’s a complete recipe for disaster.

You are babbling like a lawyer. A sense of security is a basic need common to humans, most people are willing to treat others as they would like to be treated. When someone acts in a hurtful manner I trust cops far more than I do lawyers, who will, for pay, defend the evil. You, the Clintons and Obama demonstrate a contempt for real people that no cop has matched. And yet again GFY.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I made a lot of similar points a few weeks back when the Atlanta police were walking off the job. I got attacked here, but not nearly so much as I'd expected. Cops are fond of calling normal folk "civilians" as if they themselves aren't. Nobody made them take the job and nobody is making them stay in it. As soon as the going got tough in Atlanta, they supposedly were going to all walk. I asked who was gonna protect the elderly, the people in hospitals, the people in nursing homes? I guess they shouldn't have gotten old and sick. In the military, that's desertion and is punishable by firing squad. If you're a cop, you can just be a quitter.

There are probably other places than OKC where cops have actually done their jobs, but I don't know of any.

EE, I like to take you seriously, but when you post like this it's hard to do.

MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Isn't a policeman's job to serve and protect? The cops aren't doing anything for those that need their help because it doesn't serve their needs. City cops are just as bad as the city negros.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Move out west and let it be..Chit is going to happen here shortly and you need to be where you can count on people,like in this area...I don't worry about chit,just hand me another beer and turn up the music...Wanna fight..It happens..

There are places like that

In all honesty, I’ve never lived anywhere that a cop could have arrived in time to make a difference if I actually needed one. Whatever was going to happen would have been over and done before one could have possibly arrived.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/03/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

You sound like a criminal with an ax to grind. Wonder how bold you'd be if you were an LEO following city/county leaders' orders to stand down, who don't have your back and are ready to put you in jail for doing your job?

I would do what any decent human would do and quit said job.

Exactly. Do the freaking job or walk off and leave it. Get another else where.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm waiting for Paul and Idaho to defend the freaking animals. Scum of the earth.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Huntz
The problem is not Cops, its fuggin Lawyers.

Lawyers are arseholes, but they aren’t worthless. They are very good and their primary purpose of being arseholes.

Lawyers and their parsing of the constitution has done more to undermine the strength of this nation than any other group. Yet again, congress is largely made up of lawyers. GFY.

mike r

Lawyers are the worst people to have as politicians. Why? Because they understand that at its most basic, the law is only what someone is willing to do. In other words, you can do anything you want until someone stops you.

You take that realization and understanding and couple it with the modern human condition that is completely unmoored from the restraints of God or love of country and it’s a complete recipe for disaster.

You are babbling like a lawyer. A sense of security is a basic need common to humans, most people are willing to treat others as they would like to be treated. When someone acts in a hurtful manner I trust cops far more than I do lawyers, who will, for pay, defend the evil. You, the Clintons and Obama demonstrate a contempt for real people that no cop has matched. And yet again GFY.

mike r

Well, whatever you may think of what I do, when I’m paid to do it, I at least try to do it. That’s far better than the cops have done over the last few months.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hey man,not to long ago the local cops put 23 bullits into a guy dispatch called to come put down his bull....Wrong and the guys(cops) both walked....

Never to forget...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

EE, I like to take you seriously, but when you post like this it's hard to do.
I've never known whether you were a cop or not but suspected so. I'm sure you're one of the good ones Gruff. I'm sure Deflave is too. In all sincerity and without giving an inch on any I've said on the subject.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm waiting for Paul and Idaho to defend the freaking animals. Scum of the earth.
Paul's too busy out bicycling. ~giggles~

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Paul's too busy out bicycling. ~giggles~

Who in the [bleep] is Paul?????

I can tell you I have seen some crazy chit from the PD and have suffered from there training, but I know what they go through..I have seen Navy Seals fired from the PD not from conduct, but from the past in Nam and smoking a joint..One great friend you wouldn't want to mess with.

So I want to hear from Paul also..

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
705 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 76 invisible), 2,741 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.