Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by logcutter
Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

they choose to be pawns, they know right from wrong.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Pit Bull puppy, no big deal.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Just think...You signed up to be a police officer..Passed POST which isn't easy..And this chit started to happen...OMG...

Everyone has an opinion from there area which is not the same as others area for police and there actions..

I totally support mine..

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Huh...........
That doesn't appear to have occurred anywhere near NH.
Tell me again how this applies to my life.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by NH K9
Huh...........

Or mine..

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Getting harder and harder to sift through all the stuff going on.

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The ones begging for anarchy, if they get it, are gonna be begging for help. Give us the green light and open the season. 2 months of no law enforcement Intervention we could fix most of what is infecting this country.
It's the only way to fix it at this point. Let's go!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Getting harder and harder to sift through all the stuff going on.

Yup..We have the Rainbow people a few miles out of town now..Broken noses and hurt feelings coming soon...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The ones begging for anarchy, if they get it, are gonna be begging for help. Give us the green light and open the season. 2 months of no law enforcement Intervention we could fix most of what is infecting this country.

Wasnt your idea a movie a couple years ago called
"The Purge".

I would be ok for 2 months of helping solve the problem. Take out the trash as grandpa used to say.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

You know fuggin well that was forced upon them with changes in regimes that they had nor have no control over. Most of all of this has come with the advent of total PC at the top.

You know that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Kill the fn mayor. That's where this crap is coming from.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Kill the fn mayor. That's where this crap is coming from.

Really?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

The moment there is one scintilla of pushback from our side, you will see the full weight of the state come down like you have never seen it.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9
Huh...........
Doesn't. Just like it doesn't apply to you when a mob attacks your next-door-neighbor and rapes his daughter and kills his wife if he lives just over the Vermont line...right?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It’s fuggin sad.

We find ourselves on the same page...yet again.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The OP is just like the BLM, this just didn't happen the way Joe Bob claims. It's a false narrative.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It’s fuggin sad.

You know fuggin well that was forced upon them with changes in regimes that they had nor have no control over. Most of all of this has come with the advent of total PC at the top.

You know that.
yeah but I would do whats right.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think I will just keep posting this until some folks start thinking about the actions and activities of the rent-a-mobs and where society is headed.

The Rules, by alinsky
1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8. "Keep the pressure on."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

And of course Orwell's quote from 49 . . . . as in 1949

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” — George Orwell from his book 1984

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth.

No, it;s not the truth at all.

When blatant criminal acts are committed before their eyes & in their presence, they are obligated to stop it, guideline or not.....................like the guy in the video being beaten & his dog stolen.

Or any other illegal behavior.....................

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth.

No, it;s not the truth at all.

When blatant criminal acts are committed before their eyes & in their presence, they are obligated to stop it, guideline or not.....................like the guy in the video being beaten & his dog stolen.

Or any other illegal behavior.....................

MM

But...but...you know, he stepped around the corner and the cops didn't see any of this.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 3,045 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,483
Posts18,451,903
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.