Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
She’s as good as dead. COVID will get her.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The way life should be.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
[Linked Image]

You made my day! Too funny. This memory will last.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
She committed suicide next week. Shot herself twice in the back of the head. The assisted suicide team provides such good service, they take care of things without being asked.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My vote is for hanging with dental floss. It's a different approach. They will claim she asked for 1,000 containers of dental floss and they gave them to her. Nothing weird about having that much dental floss....

But seriously, why did she buy and move to a place in the USA when she could have hidden out in France or somewhere else in Europe where she either couldn't be found or couldn't be extradited? Maybe she has already made some kind of deal.

One thing is for sure, she knows too much!

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
My vote is for hanging with dental floss. It's a different approach. They will claim she asked for 1,000 containers of dental floss and they gave them to her. Nothing weird about having that much dental floss....

But seriously, why did she buy and move to a place in the USA when she could have hidden out in France or somewhere else in Europe where she either couldn't be found or couldn't be extradited? Maybe she has already made some kind of deal.

In custody, she has about a 25% chance of survival. Hiding, she has no chance. They'd find her on the north pole. She's [bleep] with people you can't hide from.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hanging.........no big deal to sell that one.

She is a pervert. Probably has an auto erotic asphyxiation rig ready to go.

You know, a working mans life is a struggle, and he gets tired of the struggle when old and worn out, and doesnt mind so much the the end of it and meeting his maker.

The upper class billionaires who lived their life in the lap of luxury with no struggle dread becoming one of the dead, one of the masses. They are their own master, or god, so to speak. Then they face the reality that their god is no god. They face going from having everything to having nothing, like a nobody.

Having nothing is foreign to them, and it's what they fear. Life and death is the only thing they, like us, cant buy or sell. Thus they pay any price for the adrenochrome they drink. Anything to postpone the loss of their god, their life, their all.

jag, that is a quite poignant and philosophical observation for a cratchety old bastid.. like me. smile

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
She will choke to death on her food. She has to eat.

Video camera malfunction.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by doubletap
She committed suicide next week. Shot herself twice in the back of the head. The assisted suicide team provides such good service, they take care of things without being asked.

Died of Covid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

There were rumors of her being in Europe. Odds are even that she has been in Federal protection since soon after Eppys demise.
That may be the case with Assange also.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
An analogy.......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hanging.........no big deal to sell that one.

She is a pervert. Probably has an auto erotic asphyxiation rig ready to go.

You know, a working mans life is a struggle, and he gets tired of the struggle when old and worn out, and doesnt mind so much the the end of it and meeting his maker.

The upper class billionaires who lived their life in the lap of luxury with no struggle dread becoming one of the dead, one of the masses. They are their own master, or god, so to speak. Then they face the reality that their god is no god. They face going from having everything to having nothing, like a nobody.

Having nothing is foreign to them, and it's what they fear. Life and death is the only thing they, like us, cant buy or sell. Thus they pay any price for the adrenochrome they drink. Anything to postpone the loss of their god, their life, their all.

jag, that is a quite poignant and philosophical observation for a cratchety old bastid.. like me. smile

Lol.

Death is the great equalizer.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by renegade50
An analogy.......

“Already Gone “ by the Eagles comes to mind.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
She will choke to death on her food. She has to eat.

Video camera malfunction.

........... I had forgotten about that in my previous post about some of Epstein's guards sleeping and some were doing on-line shopping when he died. Funny how those security video systems have those darn "glitches" in them. I'm sure they are having "glitches" with the system where Ms. Maxwell is being held.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Same deal Epstein got.

Fake your own death, and live happily ever after,
or not, you choose.

If "they" were going to kill her, she would already be dead. Her death will be faked and she will live on.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/04/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I bet they have an army of security around that bitch.

Government security is what she has to be afraid of.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope they have multiple cameras,security and backup power supply where they are holding her.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
While most would hope a prosecutor would leverage the harshest charges for information.......I suspect holding her information may get her the best deal.

Assuming her survival.....

Given the flight logs and all.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
While most would hope a prosecutor would leverage the harshest charges for information.......I suspect holding her information may get her the best deal.

Assuming her survival.....

Given flight logs and all.

Uh, how about videos taken secretly. How about a video of a snuff with famous people involved, or Hillary raping a girl? whistle

Maybe get her a plea deal. Folks like her dont want to die, which is why she is where she is, instead of dead.

Folks like her are afraid of death, which may be why they worship the master of it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/04/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How about this.

“They” are not going to kill her and they are not going to fake her suicide, right away.

“They” are going to use her.

There will be “leaks” from anonymous sources claiming that she has proof and real evidence implicating President Trump in this child sex ring.
The Democrats and the media will go full out assault on Trump demanding he resign.
Then, “they” will fake her death and say President Trump has her killed.

October seems like a good month for this plan to go into action.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 17CalFan, 23 invisible), 1,881 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,371
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.