24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Regardless of the orders, any cop that would stand by and just watch an assault happen should be stipped of his badge and gun. He is a worthless POS.

BP-B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

LOL, DAMN! grin you have to check and see where and who their bosses are, it's geography man, chill out ; ] that kind of shlt doesn't fly in my state!

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don’t cops take an Oath to enforce the laws and uphold the constitution.

Does it say anywhere in that Oath , that they Must disregard that Oath if a politicians tells them to?

I could be wrong, but I don’t think their Oath pledges any Allegiance to the government or politicians.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by rem shooter
the cops did nothing because there higher ups said not to .Instead of doing there sworn duty to protect and serve .Remember all on here who keep saying Police wont come house to house to confiscate our guns,and they was on our side?This proves ,if there higher ups tell them to confiscate our legal guns house to house from us they will do what they are told

That should be obvious at this point.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's the whole mindset going in, living in and working in liberal shlthole cities, it's expected.

Trump Won!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I admit I only read the first two pages...

But any thread where JOEBOB is foaming at the mouth, off the rails crazy, and logcutter is the measured voice of reason, I'm bailing on it now. It's not going to improve.

Yer rite. Hillary, Zero, Piglosi and CNN are the real voices of treason, uh, reason. Darn Freudian slip.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rem shooter
the cops did nothing because there higher ups said not to .Instead of doing there sworn duty to protect and serve .Remember all on here who keep saying Police wont come house to house to confiscate our guns,and they was on our side?This proves ,if there higher ups tell them to confiscate our legal guns house to house from us they will do what they are told

I have always said this...I believe the majority of leo will obey the orders....many will not....if they are going to turn a blind eye because of orders …..it needs to be done both ways...

if you look the other way when destruction is all around and innocent people are getting hurt......then you need to look the other way when people stand up for themselves.....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread is proof that the enemy's strategy of diverting attention away from what's really destroying America is working perfectly.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

Does it say anywhere in that Oath , that they Must disregard that Oath if a politicians tells them to?

I could be wrong, but I don’t think their Oath pledges any Allegiance to the government or politicians.

Also wondering about chain of command. Chief of police gives marching orders? If a chief considers a mayor's order illegal or against his oath it should end right there, no? If the chief gets fired wrongfully does he take it to court with union support?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by steve4102

Also wondering about chain of command. Chief of police gives marching orders? If a chief considers a mayor's order illegal or against his oath it should end right there, no? If the chief gets fired wrongfully does he take it to court with union support?

Unions and Democrat politicians are joined at the hip. There will no Union support for defying a Democrat politician.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Defend and abolish the police!

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/04/20.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Jumbo shrimp ! laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from fw-d7-freedomworks-org.s3.amazonaws.com]

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This ^

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Sorry fellas darn auto correct got me. Defund the police and abolish them!

How dare they follow SOP's and stand by while idiots that showed up to riot are violated. Its not like they would be portrayed to be the bad guys no matter the response or outcome.

Fire them all, state, county, municipal.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This ^

Starfish and joebob have emerged as the spokesmen for many on this forum...congratulations.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Sorry fellas darn auto correct got me. Defund the police and abolish them!

How dare they follow SOP's and stand by while idiots that showed up to riot are violated. Its not like they would be portrayed to be the bad guys no matter the response or outcome.

Fire them all, state, county, municipal.

And bring in the Social Workers!!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I am still chuckling over any Whore esq. lecturing ethics.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Noted.

Thanks for the WARNING.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by logcutter

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

No it doesn't, Toot. Cops letting this happen need the same treatment. Since when is the right moral thing to do outweighed by worthless politicians? Bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions.

To everyone here who thinks that cops and the military are on our side, think again.

Bennies and Pensions

There are reasons why the Founding Fathers shunned standing armies and municipal police forces. They thought the system of elected sheriffs and justices of the peace were sufficient.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
188 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 15 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.