Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thanks Mike, but that thought is far from original.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
They want a different set of laws, based on race/culture. They keep getting sent to prison, by the laws whitey abides.

Also....... instant, unearned wealth through reparations.

That is it.

Nothing about equality.
Funny, most of those I see protesting/causing trouble are white.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They want you to willing surrender and be their slaves.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jimy
Ok so we have Whites , blacks, indians ,all masked, and all bitching about something.

So what do they want, what will make them happy, what will make them STFU and go back to where ever they came from? They have proven every weekend that no ones life matters to them. I haven't a clue what they have against statues but there seems to be an underlying thorn in the ass to them !
Maybe its the sucky part of living in their moms basement, no car, no pussy ? And where the hell is all of the spray paint coming from ?

Is it really all Trump derangement syndrome ?

Ultimately, the forces we are dealing with seek White genocide as stage one. Stage two is the enslavement of the remainder of humanity. It's a Talmudic imperative.
So all thse white protesters/ANTIFA operatives are seeking their own demise ?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Really? I reviewed a video posted here, of a looting. Not a single white person.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
They want a different set of laws, based on race/culture. They keep getting sent to prison, by the laws whitey abides.

That is it.

Nothing about equality.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

most just want a bigger basement at Mom's house.......

dipschidts..........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 22250rem
They're ENTITLED to whatever they want...... At least in their minds. Funny how the real world doesn't operate that way.

Unfortunately, This IS the way our country operates more every day!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
They want to defeat President Trump, even if they have to have to burn down America to do it. It wouldn't matter if Satan himself was their nominee, they don't care who the nominee is.

There are two choices on the ballot;

1) Support President Trump.

2) Hate, despise, loath President Trump.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Really? I reviewed a video posted here, of a looting. Not a single white person.

That is it.

Nothing about equality.

Wow you reviewed one video ? I've watched a ton of them and I've seen more whites than blacks involved. There have been protests organized all over upstate NY by someone named Taylor Reed. A little research reveals she is a 23 year old white girl from Unadilla NY. I have seen footage of the protests that took place in Oneonta, Delhi and Cooperstown NY. The crowds of protesters were overwhelmingly white.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So all thse white protesters/ANTIFA operatives are seeking their own demise ?

Those are mostly brainwashed pawns. Zombies. Numb-skulled foot soldiers.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My apologies.......how about a romance novel?

Originally Posted by wabigoon
Thanks Mike, but that thought is far from original.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have noticed in life, the folks that contribute the least, are the most greedy for more at others expense.

Sorry, but I fixed it for ya Wabi.
This is what holds true in this day and age.

Lbj,s great society programs for votes.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Not really surprising that you see more whites than blacks at anything in the USA. Without white (still 62% of the population in the USA) support blacks (13% of the population in the USA) could not have gained nearly as much as they have gained in the last 150 years.

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
So , no one can say with what reason have these people lost their minds? I know they are not the smartest or brightest bulbs in the box, but what drives them?
We know it isn't because that black lives matter, because they abort thousands, and shoot all most as many in the ten biggest cities. Yet they claim that they want a bigger government than the one that has failed them? That doesn't make sense either !

They seen awfully angry, burning and breaking stuff, they do seem to sincerely hate white people , even though they want us to give them more money, I give mostly to people I like . Beating up old men and women does very little to draw me to their way of thinking.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Ok so we have Whites , blacks, indians ,all masked, and all bitching about something.

So what do they want, what will make them happy, what will make them STFU and go back to where ever they came from? They have proven every weekend that no ones life matters to them. I haven't a clue what they have against statues but there seems to be an underlying thorn in the ass to them !
Maybe its the sucky part of living in their moms basement, no car, no pussy ? And where the hell is all of the spray paint coming from ?

All of these groups have the following fundamentals in common:

--They want force people to think/speak/behave in the way they feel is morally correct and fits their narrative of how the world should work.
--They all want to force people into their way of thinking rather than use rational arguments, or peaceful dialog.
--They all feel that if people won’t “listen” to their demands that violence is justified.
--They all feel that if people won’t do as they say that terrorism (in the form of riots, violence, etc.) will force people to acquiesce to their demands.
--They all feel that they hold the moral high ground and everyone else is ignorant and in need of being forced into believing their point of view, which they
hold as the only correct world view.
--When it comes down to the fundamentals of what they are all demanding, they are pretty much the same; control over how everyone else
thinks/speaks/and behaves.
--When it comes down to methodology, they are pretty much the same, all resort to terrorism in one form or another to attempt to force people into
complying with their demands.
--The only difference I can see is what each group says is the only moral way to live, the only way to speak and the only way to behave.
--Other than that, the rest of what they believe is the same..all being funded by George Soros, Jeff Bezos, the Communist Party, and the Democratic Party.

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raspy

--They want force people to think/speak/behave in the way they feel is morally correct and fits their narrative of how the world should work.
--They all want to force people into their way of thinking rather than use rational arguments, or peaceful dialog.
--They all feel that if people won’t “listen” to their demands that violence is justified.
--They all feel that if people won’t do as they say that terrorism (in the form of riots, violence, etc.) will force people to acquiesce to their demands.
--They all feel that they hold the moral high ground and everyone else is ignorant and in need of being forced into believing their point of view, which they
--When it comes down to the fundamentals of what they are all demanding, they are pretty much the same; control over how everyone else
--When it comes down to methodology, they are pretty much the same, all resort to terrorism in one form or another to attempt to force people into
--The only difference I can see is what each group says is the only moral way to live, the only way to speak and the only way to behave.
--Other than that, the rest of what they believe is the same..all being funded by George Soros, Jeff Bezos, the Communist Party, and the Democratic Party.

Agreed, but although you provide a pattern clue as to the source of the funding and organization, those you name are only a handful of individuals who belong to a larger group of, as it were, coreligionists.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
+1
Some always blame others for their lack of success. With others, they are always waiting for ‘their ship to come in’.

They usually faithfully play the lottery......retirement plan for idiots.

Underachievers are rarely content. They are usually self-described victims of their circumstance.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I have noticed in life, the folks that contribute the least, are the most greedy for more at others expense.

Sorry, but I fixed it for ya Wabi.
This is what holds true in this day and age.

Lbj,s great society programs for votes.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Raspy

Agreed, but although you provide a pattern clue as to the source of the funding and organization, those you name are only a handful of individuals who belong to a larger group of, as it were, coreligionists.

Agreed, but yes, coreligionist as in all have severe TDS......

Illegitimi non carborundum

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Actually, from what I have read, which is coming directly from the mouths of the organizers and protesters in NY, the main thing they want is for police brutality/militarization to be reigned in and the law applied equally across the board, regardless of race, financial or political status. Wouldn't that be great ? Personally, I'd be thrilled to finally see the full weight of the law brought to bear on the likes of the Clintons.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rid of the white people

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 1,335 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,241
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.