24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think this all boils down to two things.

1. Power - for those who crave it.
2. Covetousness. Just because you have something, someone wants to take it from you.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raspy
All of these groups have the following fundamentals in common:

--They want force people to think/speak/behave in the way they feel is morally correct and fits their narrative of how the world should work.
--They all want to force people into their way of thinking rather than use rational arguments, or peaceful dialog.
--They all feel that if people won’t “listen” to their demands that violence is justified.
--They all feel that if people won’t do as they say that terrorism (in the form of riots, violence, etc.) will force people to acquiesce to their demands.
--They all feel that they hold the moral high ground and everyone else is ignorant and in need of being forced into believing their point of view, which they
hold as the only correct world view.
--When it comes down to the fundamentals of what they are all demanding, they are pretty much the same; control over how everyone else
thinks/speaks/and behaves.
--When it comes down to methodology, they are pretty much the same, all resort to terrorism in one form or another to attempt to force people into
complying with their demands.
--The only difference I can see is what each group says is the only moral way to live, the only way to speak and the only way to behave.
--Other than that, the rest of what they believe is the same..all being funded by George Soros, Jeff Bezos, the Communist Party, and the Democratic Party.

-- They claim to be THE supporters of democracy, but when they don't get their way they resort to protesting and rioting.

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don't understand how anyone who cares about black lives can make such a big deal about George Floyd and not care a bit about the baby shot in the stomach last weekend in Chicago, or the three-year old boy murdered in Chacago the week before that.

Hell, they don't even know their names.

In the last year, all 800,000 police officers in America combined killed 10 unarmed blacks.

Blacks killed 6500.

What's wrong with these morons.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What's wrong with these morons.

The weak minded are being manipulated by those attempting an overturn of the American way of life through anarchy and fear.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
How does burning and looting communicate that?

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Actually, from what I have read, which is coming directly from the mouths of the organizers and protesters in NY, the main thing they want is for police brutality/militarization to be reigned in and the law applied equally across the board, regardless of race, financial or political status. Wouldn't that be great ? Personally, I'd be thrilled to finally see the full weight of the law brought to bear on the likes of the Clintons.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
They want ... unearned wealth...

That is it.

Nothing about equality.

Mike,

I fixed it for you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doesn't really matter what they want today; once they get it, the ante goes up tomorrow & they want more.

Rinse, repeat, start over.......................the cycle is endless & appeasement does not work.

The people of this country need to decide how they want it to run, because it can't be both ways...................that what has gotten us to the current crossroads.

MM

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
How does burning and looting communicate that?

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Actually, from what I have read, which is coming directly from the mouths of the organizers and protesters in NY, the main thing they want is for police brutality/militarization to be reigned in and the law applied equally across the board, regardless of race, financial or political status. Wouldn't that be great ? Personally, I'd be thrilled to finally see the full weight of the law brought to bear on the likes of the Clintons.

Never said it does. None of the protests held in the small towns in upstate NY have included any violence, burning or looting. The fact that those things have only happened in the bigger cities and have been perpetrated by blacks and whites is just further proof that cities suck and.so do the humanoids that live in them.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They want you dead.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm not sure that THEY know what they want. I do know their so called grievances make them easily manipulated by Marxist operatives. If they were able to identify their top three complaints, maybe the appeasement crowd (congress lavishing our tax dollars?) could mollify them. I doubt it, look at the sum total of Lyndon Johnson's Great Society...total abject failure, from preference hiring to lifetime welfare benefits, it did not elevate minorities into mainstream society, it relegated them to the very bottom of society, basically a "life sentence" of poverty and self loathing.
Apartheid or total segregation with self rule would give them some autonomy, but the pilot program models, Detroit, Jackson etc. are not indicative for success, plus, you and I would still be picking up the tab. I don't see a solution that hasn't been tried already.

To quote LBJ "The n*****rs will vote democrat for the next 200 years."

No one ever accused him of being stupid, either. He was successful in that. So far.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Raspy
All of these groups have the following fundamentals in common:

--They want force people to think/speak/behave in the way they feel is morally correct and fits their narrative of how the world should work.
--They all want to force people into their way of thinking rather than use rational arguments, or peaceful dialog.
--They all feel that if people won’t “listen” to their demands that violence is justified.
--They all feel that if people won’t do as they say that terrorism (in the form of riots, violence, etc.) will force people to acquiesce to their demands.
--They all feel that they hold the moral high ground and everyone else is ignorant and in need of being forced into believing their point of view, which they
hold as the only correct world view.
--When it comes down to the fundamentals of what they are all demanding, they are pretty much the same; control over how everyone else
thinks/speaks/and behaves.
--When it comes down to methodology, they are pretty much the same, all resort to terrorism in one form or another to attempt to force people into
complying with their demands.
--The only difference I can see is what each group says is the only moral way to live, the only way to speak and the only way to behave.
--Other than that, the rest of what they believe is the same..all being funded by George Soros, Jeff Bezos, the Communist Party, and the Democratic Party.

-- They claim to be THE supporters of democracy, but when they don't get their way they resort to protesting and rioting.

Agreed 100%

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The want communism. They were told in the university that communism is the shining light on the hill and America must be destroyed before communism can take its rightful place in the world order.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Short and sweet....
They want instant gratification at any and all costs while not thinking of future consequences. That is the world we live in.
We all want/desire instant gratification but half of us can look beyond today's actions. The other half are looting, rioting or beating innocent victims.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Make no mistake. They want what you’ve built/ earned, because they are incapable/unwilling to produce anything themselves.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They want to be perpetual children. They want to believe in the fairy tale that life is meant to be a paradise with free stuff for everyone and no one ever has to suffer, except for the BAD PEOPLE, and they should be brutally slaughtered. It isn't these undeveloped adult children that are the problem. They are a symptom. The purveyors and funders of their ideology and their activities are the problem. These are found in the media, in government, in corporations and NGO's. They have been using this same means to implement whatever policies they find most expedient since long before they funded the writing and publishing and distribution of Marx's communist propaganda.

Our nation was founded by some of these men, who wanted exactly what they proclaimed, to be free of the tyranny of the aristocracy. Funny how this comes up today. America from its inception is a product of the same propagandization and political devices that we are seeing now. Ben Franklin hired Thomas Paine as a propagandist and brought him to the Colonies to write propaganda to convince British citizens to revolt against their sovereign.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They want communism with all the perks of living in a free country. 10% of them are preying and profiting on the other 90% of useful idiots. They are a freak show and totally detached from reality. Most cant think passed the day they are in. They have little sense as to cause and effect.
They stand on the highway and cant get it that they might get run over.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I cant tell you what they want, but I can tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want to work hard and earn a living like the rest of us had to...

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
"They" don't know what they want. They are simply Stalin's Useful Idiots, being played to perpetuate the Marxist agenda. Which is pretty far along, in case we haven't noticed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe they want to be slaves, run gulags, and death camps because that is communism.

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I do not believe for one second, that my father's generation would stand by and watch as a small disgruntled group destroyed the streets and monuments that we built to celebrate this great country.

But those were the times when few believed that the democratic party was the enemy of America !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
341 members (257 mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 37 invisible), 2,007 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.