Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/07/on-the-mossy-oak-militia/

We’re in another war for Independence. It may not be widespread or as hot as what most folks think of when it comes to a ‘war’, but make no mistake, we’re there.

There’s a committed side to ideals and values that are contrary to anything that we recognize as Americans. And you’re probably thinking, well, hell, how soon is now? Many get lulled into thinking sides just simply materialize and that’s that. Or that there will be some green light that ‘wakes up the masses’ to the reality of the situation.

Nope. If you ain’t woke yet, there’s little hope for you.

But for those who are wide awake, a number of other questions remain. How do you equip a force? How do you train them? For that matter, how do you even recruit them?

I use the term Mossy Oak Militia in the intro to Radio Contra. The guys who are going to save this nation ain’t wearing the latest and greatest gucci-cam. They’ll be wearing Mossy Oak, Realtree and whatever they get off the surplus store floor. They’re what you’d call the good ol boys, the ones you’d overlook in a Wal Mart, look past everywhere else, and pray they don’t get ticked off at the local tap room.

These are the guys who can skin and eat any game animal and do it for fun. They’ve stood by silently and watched everything they held dear- God, Family, Country- be disrespected and desecrated over and over. These are the boys who have stood back and asked themselves “is it really worth me getting fired from my job and losing all I have?” when increasingly, over and over, that answer is becoming a resounding yes. The people I have coming to classes ain’t a bunch of wannabes. They’re men looking for skills in a dirty war. The war that’s coming. They’re not into posturing at some bullschit rally, because they know that’s pointless, and they’re ready to stand up and actually make it count.

The Declaration of Independence was written by a people who had exhausted all other options. I contend that we are there now. Who controls a people’s history, controls their future. We will fight for it and we are everywhere.

We do what we do out of love for Nation. They do what they do out of hate for it. Know where you stand in history.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Another kook. Dime a dozen around here.

Hint: You've been watching way to many Hollywood movies.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Says the MSM apologist. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That doesn't seem to be too far off. The cops are tired of their schitt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Better run hide behind mama's skirts, Little Girl.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So leave.

Evidently you're too stupid to explain to us how open borders, dreamers and increased muzzy immigration are patriotic endeavours.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/04/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That ain't gonna happen. They may be tired of it, but they ain't giving up that nice state retirement, especially not the older guys that are almost there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
peejeans can't help herself

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Leroy Beans is blocked, but I'm sure whatever he typed was hogwash.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I was reflecting earlier on the staff and officers of Sam Houston before San Jacinto. How he was almost replaced as their general because he allegedly would not fight. Always In Continuous retreat. I’m beginning to understand how they felt.

Naturally, from a historical perspective. 😊

Then all of a sudden, it was time.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Right now, they are only enforcing the laws they feel safe enforcing without personal liability. It is easy to arrest people who are law abiding and sensible. All else is permitted due to the possibility of job loss or prosecution.

The leaders are also calling the shots on who is arrested and who gets to walk - the police have no problem looking the other way when told to.

Let's be clear - I support law enforcement. I support not breaking the law even more.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
She's too stupid to be able to defend her stupid position on her support for the Dimocrap National Commies.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

Right now, they are only enforcing the laws they feel safe enforcing without personal liability. It is easy to arrest people who are law abiding and sensible. All else is permitted due to the possibility of job loss or prosecution.

The leaders are also calling the shots on who is arrested and who gets to walk - the police have no problem looking the other way when told to.

Let's be clear - I support law enforcement. I support not breaking the law even more.

The way I see it, if push ever comes to shove the cops will be aligned with the right.

Nobody has had to take more schitt from the boos and the commies than the cops. They know the score better than anybody.

I've always held back on criticising cops. They have a tough job and in the inner cities it's about as tough of a job as there is. An old retired cop told me long ago,.."Some people talk bad about the police. But they're necessary to control the n*****s".

I see what's happening today and those were definitely words of experience and wisdom.

If the cops pull back, the blacks are going to be a problem like we've never seen before.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If the cops pull back, the blacks are going to be a problem like we've never seen before.

That's what we have been seeing.

It's not even really "blacks", for the majority are pretty decent folks. It's those that aren't that make up the difference.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

The way I see it, if push ever comes to shove the cops will be aligned with the right.

Nobody has had to take more schitt from the boos and the commies than the cops. They know the score better than anybody.

I've always held back on criticising cops. They have a tough job and in the inner cities it's about as tough of a job as there is. An old retired cop told me long ago,.."Some people talk bad about the police. But they're necessary to control the n*****s".

I see what's happening today and those were definitely words of experience and wisdom.

Really? That's what it looks like to you, that cops are aligning with the right where push has come to shove? You are either blind or delusional. Cops, when pushed or shoved are nearly to a man siding with those who sign their paychecks. Has nothing to do with "right" or "left". They are paid to follow orders, nothing more or less.

And what's this "if the cops pull back"? WTF are we looking at now? And it isn't the cops pulling back that is empowering the criminals. It is the ever-pervasive narrative all over the news, politics, sports, entertainment that blacks are justified if they act badly, that they are owed whatever they want, and whites are criminals if they defend themselves or their property. Just like Muslims, when we pander to and excuse the criminal behavior of blacks, they see us as weak, and are empowered to further aggression and destruction.

Last edited by HuntnShoot; 07/04/20.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

According to Jorge, any of us that make our own home made bread are kooks too.

So the bar starts at ankle height. Laughing

Proud kooks unite!!!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's what we have been seeing.

It's not even really "blacks", for the majority are pretty decent folks. It's those that aren't that make up the difference.

Yeah, *but*.

Even before this latest round of nonsense the blacks have been killing each other off like a Cholera epidemic. The reason they limit their killings to other blacks is because the cops in the inner cities have given up on trying to police the war zones that exist in the inner cities that are heavily populated by blacks.

The cops work to keep it down to a dull roar in the white areas.

If the cops pull back you're going to see blacks start killing whites in the same number that they kill each other. They would probably prefer to kill whites, but when it's not allowed on a wide scale manner they kill what's available,..and that's each other.

Basically, the cops are what's preventing the boogaloo from kicking off.

I'm not looking forward to it happening. But it will if the cops back off and allow the entire country to get subjected to the Ferguson effect.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think Bristoe's point is well taken although others have explained the situation as it now exists. It won't happen all at once. A few police officers in some rural areas and smaller towns will look the other way when citizens exercise their right to defend life and property. " I didnt see anything. I was tying my shoe." That will embolden other officers in larger communities.

I can't imagine being a police officer in a city run by liberals with a liberal police chief and liberal attorneys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Around here we're known as the Realtree Rangers. I'm going to buy a bunch of the Savage Axis rifles that Walmart has on sale, arm the local Mennonite hoodlums, and call them the Walmart Warriors.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 31 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.