Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hell Yeah. Wanna see a good Patriotic movie , Find" Patriots Day" about the Boston Marathon bombers. It is really, really good. Its kind of Nostalgic to see a Hollywood production where we hunt down and kill terrorists.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
He needs more speeches like this, and needs to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates. And needs to quit stepping on his own prick tweeting the stuff that gives the Dems ammo.

This speech did seem like a call to action to go out and set the country right again. The schools not teaching our history right, that’s exactly how we got to this point, he nailed it. Need to change that fast, but first some looters, rioters, vandalizers, and defacers need a beat down and serious prison time, if they cannot peacefully protest....

Don’t be stupid.

There will be no live debates. The planned, taped and virtual debates will not be debates.

Trumps ability to speak directly to America via Twitter is the only avenue available to him. If his tweets and tweeting was harming him, the left wouldn’t be working overtime trying to find ways to censor him and stop him, they would be promoting it.

The left is terrified of his ability to speak “unedited”.

Tweet on Mr President, Tweet on.

I think you misunderstood...Im not saying he should stop tweeting altogether, just be more careful. Like recently he retweeted the video of white people saying White Power then took it down...Its crap like that giving the Dems ammo. And, it hurts him with the black, hispanic, and Karen's votes ...

I have no problem with him addressing fake news with his tweets and think it is awesome. Theirs no problem with him calling out other politicians or Judges for their decisions either. He should stick with stuff like that, and of course, anything that he can tweet making Biden look bad.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 07/04/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I liked the way the wind picked up and made the flags fly a few times when Trump was making strong points.

Yep.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Best speech he has ever made IMO. Powerful and great message. If you look at the headlines of nearly all major news stations and newspapers, they are massacreing him. He must have did something right! Scary how wide spread and collective the efforts of the enemy are.

Yep.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Catching it now on Roku Fox.

Excellent and patriotic! He's our country's savior and if anyone disagrees they can KMA!

MAGA!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 14 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 769 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.