Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

We hope, but evidence seems to point to the contrary. There's probably more leftist cops than there are ones on "our" side. They'll move in lock-step with whatever their bosses say.

Evidence points to the fact that the cops are getting no support from their bosses. They're not allowed to do their jobs.

If you've got a bone to pick,...pick it with the Communists in office who have inhibited the cops from kicking ass when it needs to be kicked.

I seriously doubt if many cops are leftists. You can't be a leftist when your job is to go out every day and deal with the jiggaboos.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
What a schit show.

No one here would give up their pension, security for their family, and willingly go to prison.......

But them cops should........

Yup. The only exception for me at least would be a serious assault/animal cruelty like they described. No way should anyone stand by and just watch that happen. I think you could make a pretty good case for yourself when the brass comes after you.

No doubt.

In the end though.....some pos vulture lawyer is gonna jam you up for it.

One side or another.

You know it. I love the Captain America types here who would just walk away from a steady paycheck, pension, and security, straight towards prison time at the drop of a hat though. Too bad none of them are volunteering for the job...

I mean cops do okay in prison right?

No big thing!

I hear it’s like summer camp - only with a lot more man rape...

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

We hope, but evidence seems to point to the contrary. There's probably more leftist cops than there are ones on "our" side. They'll move in lock-step with whatever their bosses say.

Evidence points to the fact that the cops are getting no support from their bosses. They're not allowed to do their jobs.

If you've got a bone to pick,...pick it with the Communists in office who have inhibited the cops from kicking ass when it needs to be kicked.

I seriously doubt if many cops are leftists. You can't be a leftist when your job is to go out every day and deal with the jiggaboos.

I've DEFINITELY got a bone to pick with any and all Communists,and I do feel empathy towards those cops who are held back from doing what needs to be done. I'm not advocating they go rogue. The best thing they can do is to refuse to enforce anything, until their bosses come to their senses, if thats possible.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So, we have a short edited video of an unknown location and showing someone dressed like a police officer standing by while terrorists yell at a man who's holding a puppy, then another edited in video segment following the first part of an unknown time and location where a battery and act of animal cruelty is shown (with no confirmed police officer presence in that segment) and everyone immediately jumps on the bandwagon of "Defund them...get rid of them all... They ALL suck."

Emotional leftist baiting maybe?

I'll wait to hear/see all of the facts before casting judgment on the entire LE community. I already know terrorists are bad people.

Last edited by Stump Buster; 07/04/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Let's be clear: being a cop isn't just a "job". If you take an oath and put on a uniform and carry a badge, that isn't a "job". That badge is a badge of authority, and it gives cops powers under the law that people without the badge don't have. What comes with that authority, that oath, that uniform, is a responsibility that the rest of us who don't take those upon ourselves don't have. What other "job" gives you the power to kidnap someone and lock them in a rape room at gunpoint if they don't pay your salary?

And lets be clear about another thing: there aren't two sides to this, where one side's view is to give the cops carte blanche and the other is to defund and disband all LEE. That is retarded. There are many other points of view, including mine, where we disband and defund municipal and federal LEE, and empower the due authority of local sheriffs to enforce the standards of their counties, using whatever means they deem necessary within the bounds of the Constitution. They are directly accountable to the local voters. They can deputize and authorize local residents to assist them. What is wrong with this solution?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I attended a muster at my son’s Dept. not very long ago. A nicer, more professional yet completely demoralized, beaten down bunch you couldn’t expect to see in any other profession. Yet, they were still willing to drag themselves out and do the best they could to make people’s lives better as best they could. It breaks my heart when I hear this bullschidt from so called conservatives who should know better.

My son told me a story a couple days ago about an older black lady they met while on a call, that couldn’t have been more supportive to them. He said it brightened up their month just to hear what she had to say. She basically told them to ignore the BLM bullschit because the vast majority were folks like her that appreciated and need the service the Department provided to their community.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Let's be clear: being a cop isn't just a "job". If you take an oath and put on a uniform and carry a badge, that isn't a "job". That badge is a badge of authority, and it gives cops powers under the law that people without the badge don't have. What comes with that authority, that oath, that uniform, is a responsibility that the rest of us who don't take those upon ourselves don't have. What other "job" gives you the power to kidnap someone and lock them in a rape room at gunpoint if they don't pay your salary?

And lets be clear about another thing: there aren't two sides to this, where one side's view is to give the cops carte blanche and the other is to defund and disband all LEE. That is retarded. There are many other points of view, including mine, where we disband and defund municipal and federal LEE, and empower the due authority of local sheriffs to enforce the standards of their counties, using whatever means they deem necessary within the bounds of the Constitution. They are directly accountable to the local voters. They can deputize and authorize local residents to assist them. What is wrong with this solution?

Nothing. I'm pretty sure that's what the Founders intended.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
BTW, just to add that you do not want guys like them walking away from the job in protest. Be careful what you wish for because the ones you would end up with to replace them are the exact type y’all are complaining about...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/04/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Next time you talk to your son say a big thanks and many still still support law enforcement.

I attended a muster at my son’s Dept. not very long ago. A nicer, more professional yet completely demoralized, beaten down bunch you couldn’t expect to see in any other profession. Yet, they were still willing to drag themselves out and do the best they could to make people’s lives better as best they could. It breaks my heart when I hear this bullschidt from so called conservatives who should know better.

My son told me a story a couple days ago about an older black lady they met while on a call, that couldn’t have been more supportive to them. He said it brightened up their month just to hear what she had to say. She basically told them to ignore the BLM bullschit because the vast majority were folks like her that appreciated and need the service the Department provided to their community.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Next time you talk to your son say a big thanks and many still still support law enforcement.

Thank you sir, I certainly will!

IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
BTW, just to add that you do not want guys like them walking away from the job in protest. Be careful what you wish for because the ones you would end up with to replace them are the exact type y’all are complaining about...

I'm also pretty sure that is the "end game", so to speak. Which is why my gripe isn't necessarily with individual cops, and I know I haven't been clear on that. The whole institution is, IMO, contrary to what the Founders intended, BECAUSE of the danger of something like that happening.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

It also depends on if any will stand up again a cop bro who goes off the tracks.. I believe very few do. I've experienced that first-hand. I'm sure, or would like to believe, most of those on here do or would. But for the times they didn't, but know they should have, I hope they understand they are part of the injustice problem in America, today, and wretched bitches of the New Gestapo, thieves of freedom, and pawns of Satan. It's bad enough we can't trust blacks, lieberal demoncraps, and now cops. This is why the top is going to blow off this country soon, and why America has never been mentioned in Biblical Prophesy once. We won't be here much longer.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

It also depends on if any will stand up again a cop bro who goes off the tracks.. I believe very few do. I've experienced that first-hand. I'm sure, or would like to believe, most of those on here do or would. But for the times they didn't, but know they should have, I hope they understand they are part of the injustice problem in America, today, and wretched bitches of the New Gestapo, thieves of freedom, and pawns of Satan. It's bad enough we can't trust blacks, lieberal demoncraps, and now cops. This is why the top is going to blow off this country soon, and why America has never been mentioned in Biblical Prophesy once. We won't be here much longer.

So your dui didn't go the way you thought it should huh? Oh the humanity!

Defund and abolish all law enforcement!

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/04/20.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Is that really your take on this? That someone got caught and is peed off? Good grief, that is small minded. Man, you are as bad as the abolish the cops crowd, if not worse. You'd have worn red in 1776, no doubt.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mirage243
What a schit show.

No one here would give up their pension, security for their family, and willingly go to prison.......

But them cops should........

Then they need to get in a different line of work.

And who do you suggest should do it for them? Or are you a “Defunder”?

You know better than that, you read my post. But, if the pension and the check is more important than your sworn oath, then you need to get your money elsewhere.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I can remember when all it took to become a cop in Nashville was a high school diploma (or maybe a GED) and a bribe to the right politician. Those guys were rotten to the core, and a good part of their income was derived from shaking down hookers, bootleggers, and illegal gambling establishments, while making sure the politicians never got busted for anything illegal or immoral that they did. Once all the decent ones get disgusted and quit, or become "private security" for people who can afford it, there won't be any pretense of decency or fairness where the general public is concerned from the ones who choose to stay put.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not going to get into a good cop/bad discussion for it would be fruitless, but suffice it to say, I've seen a LOT of EVIL in my lifetime, including standing inches away from KLH down in GTMO, but this video and it's aftermath, is the most disturbing thing I think I've ever seen and it sadly gives me pause to think LEOs are going to be there to help me.. We are on the eve of destruction, especially after November..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What did you see in the video that causes you to feel that way?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That poor puppy.

Yeah, strangely, I was most appalled that the puppy was involved in the violence. Not that I think that the dog is worth more than the man, but it was the dog that made me want to tie nooses and build some makeshift gallows. Swinging corpses are an amazing crime deterrent, particularly when they begin to rot.
A puppy is worth more to me than any city slicker.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MOGC
What did you see in the video that causes you to feel that way?

The implied statement the man's puppy was taken, tortured and killed whilst the cops did nothing...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 1,918 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,655
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.