Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7

The results of the last one, 160 years ago, are still being argued over today.

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7

I agree most will be on the local front.

Yes, I'm willing. But only locally on the home front to protect what's under my wing.

Visions of "saving the entire country" are pipe dreams at best. The cities are forever lost...Already. What could anyone do with an inner city? Govern it better? Get real. Won't happen. It's still full of commies, even if you win tactically.

Don't waste effort or lives on what's already lost.

You can protect what's yours though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Another kook. Dime a dozen around here.

Hint: You've been watching way to many Hollywood movies.

One of them will be coming to take yo schit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Rio7

RIO7, Wish I had more neighbors like you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That doesn't seem to be too far off. The cops are tired of their schitt.

This is why .gov is pushing so hard for lapel cams -
to keep the populace as peasants, and further restrict cops.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
+1 gonehuntin

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.

Rio7

Rio7
I meet you at Eds. I think you are a good man and have a grip on whats going to happen. I wish for my kids and grandchildren but it is what it is. God bless you Rio and hope you and yours have a Glorious 4th of July.
God Bless American again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They’re men looking for skills in a dirty war. The war that’s coming. They’re not into posturing at some bullschit rally, because they know that’s pointless,

I think we should have a peaceful rally.

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Another kook. Dime a dozen around here.

Hint: You've been watching way to many Hollywood movies.

Don’t you have a c o c k to choke on some where? Men are talking, shut the f u c k up...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As it is right now, people are being assaulted in their cars and on the street by these so called protestors like the guy who was knocked out and his puppy tortured and killed, or the couple defending their home. These people are being arrested for defending themselves or protecting their property while the protestors are allowed to run free. This is going to continue to spread into the less populated areas and at some point LE will simply look the other way or the Sherriff Office will investigate and find no crime was committed. Then it will start to turn around.

If not and it turns into what Rio7 described then you better be ready to take the action he described. I do think some people are going to get killed before this is over. Several police officers have already been killed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by boatammo
peejeans can't help herself

This made me laugh

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Rio7

Getting blamed for certain people’s problems and getting attacked by the SJW’ers is getting old real quick.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

According to Jorge, any of us that make our own home made bread are kooks too.

Proud kooks unite!!!

If you are going to write things accredited to me, please limit yourself to actual quotes.. My wife makes home made bread and even cans our own fruits up at our place in PA..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In case of major civil unrest the military and the police will support the side that pays them and provides benefits promised to them. What would the opposing side have to give them? Everything,...... and a military dictatorship/police state would be the final result.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slavek
In case of major civil unrest the military and the police will support the side that pays them and provides benefits promised to them. What would the opposing side have to give them? Everything,...... and a military dictatorship/police state would be the final result.

Im not so sure about that. Who would be protecting their Own homes and families living just down the street while they are kicking in doors. If it comes to what you all are talking about it will be nasty. There are some nasty people out there and they will be using whatever they can to make their point. I pray it doesnt come that civil wars are hardest on the population especialy if they have no geographical lines. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up just thinking of the carnage.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
658 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 219DW, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,907 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.