Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I understand the drive is under arrest and faces felony hit and run charges so far. If one of the protesters croaks, it's all done for him. I don't care how much money he has or gets through a go fund me account, his ass is toast. Too bad, I'd much prefer he be given a medal. here ain't no justice in our justice system.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I understand the drive is under arrest and faces felony hit and run charges so far. If one of the protesters croaks, it's all done for him. I don't care how much money he has or gets through a go fund me account, his ass is toast. Too bad, I'd much prefer he be given a medal. here ain't no justice in our justice system.
Paul B.

With the recent violence and killings in the CHOP, and reports of gunfire on that roadway, I would think a case could be made for the driver reasonably believing he/she was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm.

Look at at how they shot the s-h-I-t out of that Jeep recently.

Last edited by MontanaMarine; 07/04/20.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If he damned cops would enforce the laws in the first place, instead of kowtowing to illegal mobs, stuff like this wouldn't happen.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

With the recent violence and killings in the CHOP, and reports of gunfire on that roadway, I would think a case could be made for the driver reasonably believing he/she was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm.

That's a no brainer, especially in the current climate. When an enraged mob runs onto the highway to block your progress, it would seem perfectly reasonable to expect that they mean you serious bodily harm.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
That video is truly tragic.
He missed one.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fugawe
That video is truly tragic.
He missed one.

grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Evidently this is a nightly occurrence with the snowflakes blocking the interstate...

Protesters have reportedly shut down the interstate for 19 consecutive days as part of demonstrations against police brutality and racial injustice following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in Minneapolis police custody.

They had been on the freeway for approximately an hour before the car broke through the blockade around 1:36 a.m.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...r-on-seattle-highway-closed-for-protests

If that's the case, then it's the local politicians and police (or lack thereof) that are to blame. mad

Didn't these idiots mothers ever tell their spoiled petulant children not to play in the highway?

BS, the only blame is the fk'tards on the highway....

No sir.

The local politicians and police that allow this behavior to occur without removing them and jailing them are to blame for these conflicts as well.

Just as Seattle politicians and police were to blame as much as the rioters for allowing them to take over and hold that CHOP zone.

I'm not saying that they are ONLY to blame. They aren't. The lawless idiots are to blame as well. But it's funny these incidents really only take root in sanctuary cities where the lawless are given free rein.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How do the local police have any jurisdiction to close down a interstate highway? Especially for that many consecutive nights.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rugies
How do the local police have any jurisdiction to close down a interstate highway? Especially for that many consecutive nights.

It wasn't police that closed it down.

It was "protesters".

But the police allowed it to happen without removing a jailing them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by horse1
I've seen hundreds if not thousands of deer that've been hit @ Interstate speeds. I can't say I've ever seen body parts fly off while watching one get hit (I've seen 4 happen live). Even the deer that get caught under the front bumper of a semi just get ground up, body parts don't just fly off. Even buck antlers stay attached until someone comes along with a sawzall.

I'm going with helmet or backpacks.

years ago i was at the scene of a auto death. guy wandered out of a bar to take a leak off a bridge, semi hit hit got tangled up in the tire. his guts were scattered over probably 20 yards or so. but... it took off the top of his head right above the eyebrows, leaving this shinny brain cavity with nothing in it in the skull. the semi driver kept going.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

It was "protesters".

Thank you for explaining. You would think by the 19th night the police would of come to semi figure out how to stop the protestors, Itll be interesting to see if any police groups come forward with emails or other evidence of them being told to stand down by the mayors.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Here's the two ladies who got hit, out there with the "Black Femmes" as they call themselves

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Apparently a militant lesbian organization.

These are the people who are shutting down the Interstate on everyone.

Gag me with a maggot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Arrest the protesters for jaywalking..

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
OP's link is bombing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It was "protesters".

They tell the state patrol then the SP is closing the highway off a half mile or so in each direction and just waits them out.

The SP is fugging spineless.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Here's the two ladies who got hit, out there with the "Black Femmes" as they call themselves

Gag me with a maggot.

Seattle's finest.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Looks like a pretty typical pedestrian PI. On impact, the body goes over the vehicle (or rather the vehicle goes under the vaulting body). The body rotates, end over end quite violently. It is the centrifugal force of this rotation which causes hats and shoes, glasses and pocket contents to fly off. Decapitation is quite unusual, but definitely possible at very high speed, say over 100 mph. I have worked on a couple of hundred fatals easy over the last 40 years. Very time consuming to pick up all the pieces and make the measurements. I don't do the math calculations, not my specialty.

The worst was when a crow flew down and started eating a guys brains off the road. Fatal accidents are not pretty.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Gag me with a maggot.

Somehow I knew exactly what they would like like before even seeing those pics...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If he damned cops would enforce the laws in the first place, instead of kowtowing to illegal mobs, stuff like this wouldn't happen.

THAT IS A FACT

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Momentum matters.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

714 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 71 invisible), 3,044 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.