24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: RIO7] #15021498 07/04/20
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 13,206
JamesJr Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 13,206
Originally Posted by RIO7

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7



The results of the last one, 160 years ago, are still being argued over today.

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.

BP-B2

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: gonehuntin] #15021528 07/04/20
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,159
R
RIO7 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
R
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,159

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: RIO7] #15021554 07/04/20
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 53,400
rockinbbar Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 53,400
Originally Posted by RIO7

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7



I agree most will be on the local front.

Yes, I'm willing. But only locally on the home front to protect what's under my wing.

Visions of "saving the entire country" are pipe dreams at best. The cities are forever lost...Already. What could anyone do with an inner city? Govern it better? Get real. Won't happen. It's still full of commies, even if you win tactically.


Don't waste effort or lives on what's already lost.

You can protect what's yours though.


~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
~Liberal Stupidity Has Now Exceeded Their Ignorance~
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: LeroyBeans] #15021570 07/04/20
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 18,593
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 18,593
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Another kook. Dime a dozen around here.

Hint: You've been watching way to many Hollywood movies.




One of them will be coming to take yo schit.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No Ma'am. It's not my glasses that are crooked. It's my face.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

GOA member
(extremely disappointed) NRA member
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: RIO7] #15021576 07/04/20
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 18,593
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 18,593
Originally Posted by RIO7

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7




RIO7, Wish I had more neighbors like you.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No Ma'am. It's not my glasses that are crooked. It's my face.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

GOA member
(extremely disappointed) NRA member
IC-A

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: Bristoe] #15021617 07/04/20
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,421
M
mark shubert Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,421
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That doesn't seem to be too far off. The cops are tired of their schitt.

This is why .gov is pushing so hard for lapel cams -
to keep the populace as peasants, and further restrict cops.


I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: gonehuntin] #15021724 07/04/20
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 20,504
mtnsnake Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 20,504
+1 gonehuntin


Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: RIO7] #15021739 07/04/20
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,912
T
Texczech Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
T
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,912
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by RIO7

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7



The results of the last one, 160 years ago, are still being argued over today.

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.

Originally Posted by RIO7

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7


Rio7
I meet you at Eds. I think you are a good man and have a grip on whats going to happen. I wish for my kids and grandchildren but it is what it is. God bless you Rio and hope you and yours have a Glorious 4th of July.
God Bless American again.


Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: gonehuntin] #15021746 07/04/20
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 42,589
Fireball2 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 42,589
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They’re men looking for skills in a dirty war. The war that’s coming. They’re not into posturing at some bullschit rally, because they know that’s pointless,


I think we should have a peaceful rally.


_______________________________________________________
Molon labe bitches

The world has gone completely crazy, starting with most of you!

Intolerance is about to become very popular. I'm ahead of the curve.

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: LeroyBeans] #15021754 07/04/20
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
Dryfly24 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Another kook. Dime a dozen around here.

Hint: You've been watching way to many Hollywood movies.


Don’t you have a c o c k to choke on some where? Men are talking, shut the f u c k up...

IC-B

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: gonehuntin] #15021852 07/04/20
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,632
4
45_100 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
4
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,632
As it is right now, people are being assaulted in their cars and on the street by these so called protestors like the guy who was knocked out and his puppy tortured and killed, or the couple defending their home. These people are being arrested for defending themselves or protecting their property while the protestors are allowed to run free. This is going to continue to spread into the less populated areas and at some point LE will simply look the other way or the Sherriff Office will investigate and find no crime was committed. Then it will start to turn around.

If not and it turns into what Rio7 described then you better be ready to take the action he described. I do think some people are going to get killed before this is over. Several police officers have already been killed.

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: boatammo] #15021929 07/04/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
A
alwaysoutdoors Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
Originally Posted by boatammo
peejeans can't help herself

This made me laugh


Drinking Beer and Shifting gears
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: JamesJr] #15021940 07/04/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
A
alwaysoutdoors Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by RIO7

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7



The results of the last one, 160 years ago, are still being argued over today.

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.



Getting blamed for certain people’s problems and getting attacked by the SJW’ers is getting old real quick.




Drinking Beer and Shifting gears
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: slumlord] #15022050 07/04/20
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 37,933
jorgeI Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 37,933
Originally Posted by slumlord

According to Jorge, any of us that make our own home made bread are kooks too.



Proud kooks unite!!!


If you are going to write things accredited to me, please limit yourself to actual quotes.. My wife makes home made bread and even cans our own fruits up at our place in PA..


Teddy Roosevelt, John Wayne, Winston Churchill paid to hunt....
Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: gonehuntin] #15022070 07/04/20
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,206
S
Slavek Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,206
In case of major civil unrest the military and the police will support the side that pays them and provides benefits promised to them. What would the opposing side have to give them? Everything,...... and a military dictatorship/police state would be the final result.

Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia [Re: Slavek] #15023043 07/05/20
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,552
Boarmaster123 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,552
Originally Posted by Slavek
In case of major civil unrest the military and the police will support the side that pays them and provides benefits promised to them. What would the opposing side have to give them? Everything,...... and a military dictatorship/police state would be the final result.

Im not so sure about that. Who would be protecting their Own homes and families living just down the street while they are kicking in doors. If it comes to what you all are talking about it will be nasty. There are some nasty people out there and they will be using whatever they can to make their point. I pray it doesnt come that civil wars are hardest on the population especialy if they have no geographical lines. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up just thinking of the carnage.


Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
194 registered members (10pointer, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 358WCF, 16penny, 257_X_50, 24 invisible), 1,054 guests, and 857 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.20 Page Time: 0.030s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.8592 MB (Peak: 1.0102 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-08-12 06:12:40 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS