Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A couple of things.

It's not just migration to GB, it's also the white citizens leaving GB. At work I couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting an ex-British cop.

No one from a predominantly white colony emigrated to GB. It is primarily coloreds, in recent decades predominantly Muslim coloreds.

Last edited by AB2506; 07/04/20.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AB2506
A couple of things.

It's not just migration to GB, it's also the white citizens leaving GB. At work I couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting an ex-British cop.

No one from a predominantly white colony emigrated to GB. It is primarily coloreds, in recent decades predominantly Muslim coloreds.

Quite a few white Brits have emigrated to Spain. I know 3 who left GB with their families and relocated in Alacante.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Britain ended a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
If the Hong Kong people are anything like the Taiwanese, I would say there are worse groups they could be bringing in.

Before the Wuhan Plague broke out, the demonstrators in Hong Kong demonstrated that they'd make better Americans than the lowlife humanoid debris currently acting up in our streets. I'd be more than happy to make a 2:1 trade and have our homegrown commies rot under Chinese rule in exchange for freedom craving Hong Kong........ians?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Only 2:1- - - - -I'd offer a 5:1 swap anytime! Let the groids, and definitely the white man bun brigade and their skanky lesbo women see what real riot control looks like! If they choose to demonstrate in Tianimen square, so much the better!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Multiculturalism kills societies. nations.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Churchill killed Great Britain when he decided it was a good idea to declare war on Germany,.....so that Poland could be taken by the Soviet Union.

Basically,..Churchill crashed the British empire and Poland with one bold stroke.

Dumbass, Nevill Chamberlin led Britain into war.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Churchill killed Great Britain when he decided it was a good idea to declare war on Germany,.....so that Poland could be taken by the Soviet Union.

Basically,..Churchill crashed the British empire and Poland with one bold stroke.

Dumbass, Nevill Chamberlin led Britain into war.

This is a very good book.

https://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Hitler-Unnecessary-War-Britain/dp/0307405168

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Canada will take some.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Revisionist history?

Churchill didn't become PM until 05/10/40, over 8 months after the UK and France had declared war on Germany on 09/03/39.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Germans don't even want them anymore.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You know about Hitler and his buddies....right? You know one of his goals was the invasion of the British Isles because of his hatred from WW1. Sorry dude, this is just a dumb statement.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They need to take in the South Africans too. Its getting even worse for the farmers there.

Bb

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I enjoyed my time in Hong Kong. Lots of good people there then. Smart, hard working, good people. The commies hated Hong Kong and hate Taiwan because they show how well the Chinese could live without them.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It mostly has to do with White people birth rate. There ain't none. Not in any significant numbers anyway to maintain the stability and economy of a Nation.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
It mostly has to do with White people birth rate. There ain't none. Not in any significant numbers anyway to maintain the stability and economy of a Nation.

Well, if government stops screwing over it's working citizens in favour of the filth it seems to love so mightily then maybe the working citizens would be able to damn well afford to have kids.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sadly the Taiwanese are even worse, 1.2, lowest fertility rate in the world. All Communist China has to do is wait.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Sadly the Taiwanese are even worse, 1.2, lowest fertility rate in the world. All Communist China has to do is wait.

That's what he ChiComs do best, wait.

You know that they aren't building infrastructure in Africa because they want to help the Africans. They are building it so that when they colonize sub-Saharan Africa sometime during this Century the infrastructure will be there to facilitate their conquest. I predict that sub-Saharan Africans will look back at European colonial rule as a golden age when it is compared to Chinese colonial rule. I probably won't live to see it, but it is coming as surely as the purging of actual history in the U.S. by politically correct liberal apologists.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As a professed anglophile (living there starting in the 1960's, travelling there many times through the 70's, 80's and 90's to visit friends, spent almost a year there on exchange duty in 1981 w/ 42 & 45 Commando) I must confess that Great Britain hasn't been "Great" for a very long time.
Sad to see; the bloody wogs have taken over the country and it is shadow of it's former self.

StarchedCover

Semper Fi
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Nailed it.

One of the perils of human nature is ignoring the profound result of critical mass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
IME, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese people are smart, hard-working, and have strong family values. Don't know any Japanese.

Contrast that with the Muslim nut-jobs, and tribal crazies from the ME and Africa, sometimes in combination, and Britain could do worse, and has, come to think of it. If I lived in HK, I'd be going to Canada, NZ, or Australia, given the choice, though; Britain is already toast, and the weather sucks.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (06hunter59, 1lesfox, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.