Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Makes sense.

IF this was done it would have been back when there were few or no front drive vehicles 😉

GB1

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
The driver is in jail. No bond.

What a joke. If the cops would have done their jobs in the first place the whole thing never would have happened.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dawit Kalete was the driver.

A black man.

You can’t make this Schmidt up.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Dawit Kalete was the driver.

A black man.

You can’t make this Schmidt up.

P

I was thinking that by looking at the car, if my math is correct they flew about 70 feet in the air and skidded another 20 on pavement. That should leave a mark

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The driver is in jail. No bond.

I guess in Seattle the cops won't stop lawbreakers and won't let you do it either.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by MadMooner
News report said both females that hit the car we’re alive.

Maybe not for long though.

Good, seeing those pictures of them after the accident, they don’t have much left to live for...

1 has passed so far.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some details on the driver and the two that were hit:

Interesting the pictures of the women in this link are not so radical looking as the earlier post.

https://latestbios.com/usa/dawit-kelete-bio-wiki-age/

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by muffin
Originally Posted by slowmover12
An officer in the military has a duty not to obey an unlawful order. Do police officers blindly follow any order given by a mayor? I think the libtard cities have too many police officers who are thinking about careers and pensions instead of right and wrong. We all know that the fbi had no one who stood up to the Gen Flynn railroad scheme. The locals in libtard run cities think the same way.

'...One purpose of the Oath of Office is to remind federal workers that they do not swear allegiance to a supervisor, an agency, a political appointee, or even to the President. The oath is to support and defend the U.S. Constitution and faithfully execute your duties. The intent is to protect the public from a government that might fall victim to political whims and to provide a North Star – the Constitution – as a source of direction. ...'

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/commentary/2019/10/the-oath-of-office-and-what-it-means/

One has to hand it to the Libs. The great pay and lucrative pensions are a good hammer to hold over the heads of the police to tow the Bolshevik line. It's also how two tier societies are created with the ruling class and party loyalist and the rest of the serfs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I really need to put a bull bar on the front of my truck.....just in case. Anybody have any experience with how well Ranch Hand holds up in a 'collision'?

In this case it appears you would have needed a bull dyke bar.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seattle is going to take a major hit from all this BS. Already, a huge multi billion dollar company has left the city, moved down to Arizona or New Mexico. Others will follow.
Seattle also has a huge tourist industry. My brother went from N. Carolina, a year ago, on an Alaska cruise, and they departed from Seattle.
Well, Seattle isn't the only port on the north Pacific coast. If the idiot Mayor, and the moron, spineless Governor allow this crap to continue, they might lose the cruise industry.
Think of the income from a single cruise ship, nobody on food stamps living in a trailer park will be on board. A bunch of rich people, gonna spend a night in town at an expensive hotel, the day before the cruise, and another night in town the last day of the cruise. Gonna eat at the nice restaurants, and tip the waitress well. A wonderful and very lucrative industry for a city.

Don't think it can't happen to Seattle. Driving the Big Rig several years ago, I mostly drove the interstates of the South, South Carolina to Texas mostly.
But one time I had to go to Camden New Jersey. This big city is just in ruins! Thousands of nice, well built houses and apartment buildings, just abandoned.
Camden looks like a place where Mad Max would live, after the nuclear war.

In 1965 Camden was one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Right there on the river, it had a huge shipbuilding industry, probably the biggest shipbuilding center in America. Camden was the world headquarters of RCA.
They manufactured the record players there, and they made the LP records there. Also the studio was there, music star from Europe wanted to make a recording, he did it there in Camden.
Also it was the headquarters of Campbell's Soup. New Jersey is The Garden State, and they hauled all those tomatoes to north New Jersey and made the soup right there in Camden.

What destroyed Camden? In 1969 they had race riots and burned down 1/4 of the city. Half the white people with jobs left. In 1971, they had another race riot and burned another quarter of the city. All the white people left, as did the shipbuilders, RCA Victor, and Campbell's Soup.

Today Camden is a nightmare city, 49 percent black and 48 percent Latino, very high violent crime rate and high drug addiction rate.

It happened to Camden and we are watching it happen to Seattle.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Azshooter
Some details on the driver and the two that were hit:

Interesting the pictures of the women in this link are not so radical looking as the earlier post.

https://latestbios.com/usa/dawit-kelete-bio-wiki-age/

Agenda, agenda, agenda.......

That article also states that the women were "walking" on the "highway" "which has been closed to vehicles for 19 days because of protests".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Driver Involved in I-5 Seattle Collision of Female Protesters at 1:30 in Morning Is Doxxed — Antifa Calls Him “Racist Monster” but He’s Black

The BLM-Antifa white mob is going to have a hard time explaining how a black man hitting two white women in the highway at 1:30 AM is a racist?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oxxed-antifa-calls-racist-monster-black/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So much 'selective' accountability these days.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
me too.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
I have a similar bumper huntsman, the wife even made a comment the other day. She asked how many would hold the line with some truck that had a bumper like mine coming at them, I’d love to find out. This road block protester crap is going too damn far.

Some dumbasses tried that schit in Miami once... Once.

Drivers said they "didn't see them".

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Seems like it would be legal to resist car jacking or false imprisonment using whatever means you have at hand?

It is. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that a mob seeking to stop you on the highway intends to do you serious bodily harm, particularly in the current climate. This opens the legal door to evasion by any means available, to include driving through them if that's the only option available.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Since the driver is black, he will likely not have to face consequences, which in this instance makes sense anyway, since he has the defense of necessity. However, were he a White guy, he'd wind up in the prison cell next to James Fields, despite having the defense of necessity, since such defenses in the current climate (where a two-tiered system has come to prevail) are being denied to Whites.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
should have a Federal law >>if protesters are on any Hi way in America protesting if hit by a vehicle no charges rather hit person ls injured or killed no charges and no liability to people in vehicle, but persons protesting on Hi way are liable for all damages and cleanup and will be charge with a felony with jail time of one or more years.

Last edited by pete53; 07/05/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pete53
should have a Federal law >>if protesters are on any Hi way in America protesting if hit by a vehicle no charges rather hit person ls injured or killed no charges and no liability to people in vehicle, but persons protesting on Hi way are liable for all damages and cleanup and will be charge with a felony with jail time of one or more years.

I would definitely support such a law. Perfectly consistent with maintaining a functioning society.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by pete53

I would definitely support such a law. Perfectly consistent with maintaining a functioning society.

Muslims like running cars into crowds. They'd love a law like that.

Last edited by Fireball2; 07/05/20.

LOL
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,826 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.