24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
During the campaigns and election of 2008, I listened carefully to what I heard in speeches, news clips, videos, and whatever else was out there floating around. It was obvious as hell to me that The Zero is a racist based on what his so-called "pastor," the "Reverend Wright" had to say about America, about justice, and about race. It was easy to conclude that their agenda included an anti-white campaign. It may not have born fruit immediately, but the trend is well established now and we're seeing the results. These days it's not difficult to predict what will ensue if all this bullshit is not dealt with effectively.

Anyway, at that time I was a partipant on a particular forum and was bold enough to predict the things we would see. I was really surprised at the howls of protest. The forum owner or administrator, Lee Jarrett, spiked my post IIRC and suggested that I had to be a racist to even think such a thing. He said I had violated forum rules. I asked him to detail for my the ways I had violated ANY rules whatsoever, and he could not do so and admitted it. I ultimately told him "GFY" knowing full well he would ban me, but I had and currently have NO interest in a politically correct gun forum.

I consider this a Badge of Honor:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like the mod is a real pussy.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
smile

You are better off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
You got along before you met them, you can get along without them now. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They are the biggest lot of do nothing, pussies on the Web. Loaded with liberals.

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Well.......... fug em

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A few of us ought to join there just to raise some hell...To the point of being banned.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A few of us ought to join there just to raise some hell...To the point of being banned.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I wonder how long DeFlave would last on that forum?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I left those PC east coasters a long time ago. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Ans start by asking them why they sold out to the anti gun lobby.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
I wonder how long DeFlave would last on that forum?

not long

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I left those PC east coasters a long time ago. MB

That pretty much sums them up. Ironically, I bet many of them are the most 'conservative' on their block and they think themselves as such. But they aren't.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The S&W forum slapped my hand a couple weeks ago for bad mouthing the way the NRA has been run and the money LaPierre has wasted, on himself.
I don’t go places where the truth is banned, so I’m done there.
And I’m an NRA Patron, though not contributing until the place gets fixed.

NRA Patron
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RiverRider
During the campaigns and election of 2008, I listened carefully to what I heard in speeches, news clips, videos, and whatever else was out there floating around. It was obvious as hell to me that The Zero is a racist based on what his so-called "pastor," the "Reverend Wright" had to say about America, about justice, and about race. It was easy to conclude that their agenda included an anti-white campaign. It may not have born fruit immediately, but the trend is well established now and we're seeing the results. These days it's not difficult to predict what will ensue if all this bullshit is not dealt with effectively.

Anyway, at that time I was a partipant on a particular forum and was bold enough to predict the things we would see. I was really surprised at the howls of protest. The forum owner or administrator, Lee Jarrett, spiked my post IIRC and suggested that I had to be a racist to even think such a thing. He said I had violated forum rules. I asked him to detail for my the ways I had violated ANY rules whatsoever, and he could not do so and admitted it. I ultimately told him "GFY" knowing full well he would ban me, but I had and currently have NO interest in a politically correct gun forum.

I consider this a Badge of Honor:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sorry for your 'pain'. whistle

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

That’s pretty easy to do there! That forum may be the “safe space of safe spaces”, of shooting related forums! There are some “delicate pansies” over there! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
RiverRider, don't feel bad. You're amongst may like-minded friends here.

The S&W forum has gotten ridiculous. I only go there to fish for guns anymore. Don't even bother with the discussion forums. BTW- you can't even make a post on a for sale ad. They will put you on probation for that and threaten you with being banned.

I got banned from the Marlln Owners Forum several years ago. I wasn't getting much there anyway, and it was pissing me off that they kept putting my bud eh76 on probation for simply calling a spade a spade in the time leading up to the 2016 election. Got totally sick of the CA commie admins and bagged it.

A couple days ago, I got put on probation for speaking the truth on a travel board where I've been a member since most of the admins were still schittin yellow. My "sign up" date is 2005, which is really the date they migrated everything over to the new server. Not even close to when I first became a member, No problem. Most of what I've done there for the last 15-20 years is offer information and education.

PS- tripadvisor.com is the same way. Provable facts about scheisters, with links, will get you banned there, too.

I'll just stick to gleaning information on these liberal infested boards from now on. Phugg em.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by memtb

That’s pretty easy to do there! That forum may be the “safe space of safe spaces”, of shooting related forums! There are some “delicate pansies” over there! memtb

T-back wearers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Kinda easy to tell when a moderator has a queer or mudshark for a kid.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

If you really want to observe some liberal pussies at their best ......spend some time on an RV forum! Most high school girls have more testosterone than many of the men(?) that post or moderate the sites! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
465 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 45 invisible), 2,138 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,160
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.