Campfire Kahuna
laughing. Sounds like a sock puppet fantasy to me

Sam......

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Never any liberals at my sportsmans club range. Members only and all the members are local rednecks. No outsiders can join because you need 3 sponsors who know and will vouch for you to become a member. It must suck to have to use a public range.

Outstanding membership requirement!

that's how it is here at the cc gun club.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from thumbs.worthpoint.com]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Last time I heard of a guy getting slapped up side the head with a 1911 it cured the slapper of that trick.

It was a bleck old deputy in Polk Co, Texas and a friend of my Grandad. Got into a tussle with a bbb one Sat night and was losing the fight. The deputy grabbed ole Faithful and whack- KABOOM.

Bbb dropped like a sack of rocks. Scared hell out of deputy dawg until he determined he hadnt brained the brainless sucker.

He told my Grandad he would never pull that stunt again. It scared the heck out of him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Isn't Roy ded??

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by johnt189
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

Were you a sniper by chance in the Marine Corp?

mos 0311/8541

So, are you Chuck Mawhinney?

If so, I have met you personally at SHOTShow.

I assume that is you in your avatar photo?

I'm waiting, Sir.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do we have here the return of the Mall Ninja?

Probably not, MJ told better stories.

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Never any liberals at my sportsmans club range. Members only and all the members are local rednecks. No outsiders can join because you need 3 sponsors who know and will vouch for you to become a member. It must suck to have to use a public range.

Outstanding membership requirement!

that's how it is here at the cc gun club.

Ours requires a single sponsor. Generally it's the club Secretary or Treasurer, but it gives them a chance to look you over and decide if they want to sign their name or not.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know, "johnt189" ain't a real common user name...

If I were Chuck Mawhinney, I'd go slap this other imposter upside the head with your Colt, for stealin' your username. mad

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.luvfree.com/profile570024.htm

Coincidentally, there's another "johnt189" over on the Nevada Shooter's forum.

I'd slap him upside the head with a Colt, too. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

If I were Chuck Mawhinney, I'd go slap this other imposter upside the head with your Colt, for stealin' your username. mad

Chuck is in his 70's, and I think he's still kicking.

Not sure I'd want to be pissing him off even at his age....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Chuck is in his 70's, and I think he's still kicking.

Not sure I'd want to be pissing him off even at his age....

Yeah, he's still alive and well.

Nothing but respect for the man.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Bull [bleep] thread!!!

Last edited by Esox357; 07/05/20.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You know Paddler is going to be all over this hunk a burnin love !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another schitt-talkin' low-post wonder enters our midst.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
O the general topic I have found introducing Liberal-leaning folks to firearms can be one of the most powerful tools to change their way of thinking.

Not usually right away but the self-reliance firearms imply can definitely get them to thinking.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Total Bull Schit.

You slap a liberal upside the head, and you will be arrested on the spot.

You sir are a liar.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

iyou sir caused me to do a wash of clothes. i kept smelling BS and thought it was coming from the clothes i wore branding and ear tagging. turns out it was coming from my laptop!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

You pistol whipped him?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by montanabadger

You pistol whipped him?

The Campfire hasn't had a good old-fashioned pistol whipping in a long time, don't any of you ruin this for me!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

It's kind of believable, up to the pistol whipping part.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,355
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.