Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Several threads as of late have dealt with the topic of defending family, and property against hostile threats.

Just now about backup help in a pinch. That has me thinking of the Minutemen, ready to fight in a minute's notice.

No a bad idea. We have repeating rifles, not smoothbore muskets.

We are, all in this together.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All this talk of ramped up hostilities sure does play into the end game the left envisions for us. NOT doing so isn't a viable alternative either, considering the authorities are not squashing this hostile takeover.

LOL
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Now there is a genius concept. Announce to the whole world you are preparing for Armageddon.

Some would just prefer doing it, while shutting up.

Originally Posted by wabigoon
Several threads as of late have dealt with the topic of defending family, and property against hostile threats.

Just now about backup help in a pinch. That has me thinking of the Minutemen, ready to fight in a minute's notice.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The battles at Lexington and Concord taught the minutemen very quickly that they could not fight by their opponents' rules. They switched tactics to guerilla warfare, which thoroughly befuddled the Brit soldiers who were accustomed to lining up a few yards from their opponents and overwhelming them with massed, inaccurate volleys. Sniping rioters and looters from long range seems to be the most effective tactic, particularly when they have become accustomed to getting no resistance whatsoever. Once the useful idiots who are being manipulated by the puppeteers in their remote command posts start feeling the pain of being on the front lines, they might develop enough common sense to quit being cannon fodder. So far, that hasn't happened.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Now there is a genius concept. Announce to the whole world you are preparing for Armageddon.

Yeah, because the other side is being so covert right? Give me a break. Time to be loud and proud about it. Their whole schtick is screaming us down and intimidation. Time to let them know we're not afraid to dance.

Wabi's spot on. If we don't organize, plan and develop some structure, were going to get ran over.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/05/20.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
+ 1,000 we need to get organized and hope to rely on friends. This is not going to stop. They are going to escalate this until there is civil war. The end game.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Great.....why don't you just announce to the whole world how you plan to confront this mess.

The intellectual aptitude displayed here is truly beyond belief.

Custer would have surely appreciated such candor.

Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yeah, because the other side is being so covert right? Give me a break. Time to be loud and proud about it. Their whole schtick is screaming us down and intimidation. Time to let them know we're not afraid to dance.

Wabi's spot on. If we don't organize, plan and develop some structure, were going to get ran over.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Great.....why don't you just announce to the whole world how you plan to confront this mess.

Let me know when you have you're carrier pigeons up and running.....

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/05/20.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You have not the slightest clue what is up and running......

And it is 'your'.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You have not the slightest clue what is up and running......

And it is 'your'.

I have a clue that your big mouth is up and running.
Am I close?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I keep saying this: the more y'all talk about it online, the more you're asking for it.

I'm saying don't. Just don't advertise.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sooner or later, the puppeteers will do the shooting themselves and blame "white supremacists".

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Sooner or later, the puppeteers will do the shooting themselves and blame "white supremacists".

Of course. Too many mass shootings the reporting dries up when uncomfortable questions start to arise. Las Vegas comes to mind.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Of course. Too many mass shootings the reporting dries up when uncomfortable questions start to arise. Las Vegas comes to mind.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

If you're trying to portray a sense of superior intellect,maybe you could learn to use something as simple as the quote function on here you dumbphucq.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Uh......yea. I didn't create that phrase, so to prevent any accusations of plagiarism.....used the quote.

But by all means, bask in your superior intellect.

If you're trying to portray a sense of superior intellect,maybe you could learn to use something as simple as the quote function on here you dumbphucq.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the communist win in November the USA is gone as we know it. The constitution will be replaced ASAP.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm betting shooting war before the years out at the rate were going now.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Find a wiser man to confide your fantasies.

I'm betting shooting war before the years out at the rate were going now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 42 invisible), 2,674 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,910
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.