Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
M 700 223 ADL @ $290 made it to my shop.....donor rifle for sure. The Salvages I saw are down to $190...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The WM closest to me has the plastic stock Axis on sale for $175 in 223, 22-250, 243, 270, 308, and 30-06. Interestingly, the next closest MW, within 5 miles of the first, has the same rifles listed for $196.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by auk1124
Every rifle on clearance in central / southern KY is listed as "limited stock," which I assumes means if they actually have one, it is stuck in the back for the employees to get first dibs on...

Just like they did with 22 ammo. Managers are in on it.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
What person of sound mind and body would want a savage or rem 770?

I'll take ALL of those "crap" Savage guns for cheap. They shoot just as well as guns that cost 6x their price, and I don't GAF what other people think about my gear.

MY MAN! I like your thinking. I don't like Savages, but they do shoot!

Long story (obligation) , but I wound up with a Wally 770 special myself. POS and heavy, but MOA. Surprised me! I gave it to my son to use, after replacing the no-name scope on it with a proven Tasco WC 6X. I don't think he will ever hunt again, so I may ask for it back, put no-name back on it, sell it, invest the money in concrete block..... smile

Last edited by las; 07/05/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by auk1124
Every rifle on clearance in central / southern KY is listed as "limited stock," which I assumes means if they actually have one, it is stuck in the back for the employees to get first dibs on...

Just like they did with 22 ammo. Managers are in on it.

Schitt dont even make to the floor sometimes.
But gets rung up at the register all proper like for inventory purpose,s.

IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i'm on the hunt for some of the .270 win now. can shoot a lot of deer for that price.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
So anybody having any luck yet? I'm been trying for some laptops supposedly limited stock at one of the local stores, but nobody can seem to find any of them. They're either stashed, or the inept bastards let them walk out the door. Stock controls seem not to be as stringent on electronics as they are for firearms.............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Same story over here in W Tennfrica.Good luck with your search...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
So anybody having any luck yet? I'm been trying for some laptops supposedly limited stock at one of the local stores, but nobody can seem to find any of them. They're either stashed, or the inept bastards let them walk out the door. Stock controls seem not to be as stringent on electronics as they are for firearms.............

I was told that most of those ads for the laptops were several years old. I know for a fact that dexter clearance is still running the same ads as they were last year.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Best to have the SKU numbers and such specifics as shown on BrickSeek with you when shopping clearance items.

Another thing is clearance items on BrickSeek may be display models when listed as "Limited Stock" and also they may not always be able to find the original packaging and all extras that are normally included.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I was told that most of those ads for the laptops were several years old. I know for a fact that dexter clearance is still running the same ads as they were last year.

Thing is, the scanner actually at the Walmart still shows them in inventory........... but nobody can find them............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The lowest I saw any of the Savages at our store was 260.000 Keeping my eyes peeled in case they take another cut.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No. But last fall I was facing a failing laptop and no funds for a good one. So I got this little 13" Lenovo with a SSD. Some bitch it fires up in like 45 seconds and actually stays charged for long enough to be useful. All for like $260ish. . Thank you Walmart. The end.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Haven’t been to a Walmart in 20 years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cue Slumlord.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by hanco
Haven’t been to a Walmart in 20 years.

Does the wife go to Walmart?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My local Walmart is showing it has the Axis in stock for $175 (223, 308 & 30-06)
I saw some ammo a few days ago. Didn’t think I needed any but maybe I do now.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thing is, the scanner actually at the Walmart still shows them in inventory........... but nobody can find them............

Brickseek shows some $5 SD cards at one of the local Walmarts. I thought I'd pick some up for my trail cameras, and went to get them. Their scanner says they had some, but nobody could find them. Same thing happened last year with a trail camera. They say that shoplifting is usually the reason an item shows as being there, but isn't. I don't really buy that, and actually told one employee that I figured they were hiding the items for their friends. He got all pizzy, and said that an employee would be fired if caught doing that. The key word there is............"caught."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sounds like another nail biter coming from The Chronicles of James.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Brickseek shows some $5 SD cards at one of the local Walmarts. I thought I'd pick some up for my trail cameras, and went to get them. Their scanner says they had some, but nobody could find them. Same thing happened last year with a trail camera. They say that shoplifting is usually the reason an item shows as being there, but isn't. I don't really buy that, and actually told one employee that I figured they were hiding the items for their friends. He got all pizzy, and said that an employee would be fired if caught doing that. The key word there is............"caught."

I could maybe see SD cards walking out the door, but not expensive laptops, or a 32 inch Samsung monitor (shown in stock, but NOBODY could find it, either).

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 56 invisible), 3,346 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,297
Posts18,468,035
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.