Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I pictured a much taller horse based upon your last couple of posts. whistle

Good luck to ya.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL
Evahbody posting up their country cred.

If you got innanet, you ain't in the country.

Huh, somebody else who has "Country" and "wilderness" confused..

I like to read about that wilderness stuff. Even seen a few movies. Seeing it is on my bucket list.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL
Evahbody posting up their country cred.

If you got innanet, you ain't in the country.

well there AK man,

First, hope all is well up there.

Second, let's just say our innanet don't come through no cable, I can hit one tower with the phone most days, and Frontier told me when we moved in that they no longer support landlines on our road.

I'm getting to thinking I may have to get a HAM setup and hope the hills around us don't screw up those signals too much.

Things are great here, geno. How could it not be? wink

Cable not available here. Jus sayin.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have not read this thread but it’s safe to assume BlackBart and Salmonella both claimed themselves as the most “country” and Salmonella mentioned me at least once.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
As sure as the sun coming up....

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anybody checked on Brother Jud lately?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella

You guys just don't get it.

Yes I hate the shiitttt that goes on here but i live on an island basically.
I kill limits of bucks every single year,, crazy big fish, predators and pretty do everything I pretty much please
And I'm certain that I live a better life than a lot of you subdivision dwelling prisoners that can't even piss on your own property.
But when I dig in my heels to defend my life, you guys freak out.

Sal, you're a good dude with a good family. I've never let the coaching and chirping from the grandstands and cheap seats determine anything I do with my life. You shouldn't either. Now it's not the case with everyone who chimes in on this particular thread, but I always associated the coaches in the cheap seats as the one's who never saw the playing field. I'm sure that applies to at least a few on this thread though. You're a smart guy, nobody knows your situation better than you, and you've done lot's fo things and accomplished lots of great things in your life without anybody from the 24HCF's help.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I live in the biggest city in this country, but grew up in a place wilder than most have seen.
I still consider myself a country boy, it is more a state of mind, than where you reside

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I kill limits of bucks every single year,, crazy big fish, predators and pretty do everything I pretty much please
And I'm certain that I live a better life than a lot of you subdivision dwelling prisoners that can't even piss on your own property.

Sal, you're a good dude with a good family. I've never let the coaching and chirping from the grandstands and cheap seats determine anything I do with my life. You shouldn't either. Now it's not the case with everyone who chimes in on this particular thread, but I always associated the coaches in the cheap seats as the one's who never saw the playing field. I'm sure that applies to at least a few on this thread though. You're a smart guy, nobody knows your situation better than you, and you've done lot's fo things and accomplished lots of great things in your life without anybody from the 24HCF's help.

Bout sums it up.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Only you could paint Salmonella as a poor victim.......after all his "I am in California and live so much better than you" posts.

California may still be a trendsetter State........but only for idiots.

No one is impressed.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Only you could paint Salmonella as a poor victim.......after all his "I am in California and live so much better than you" posts.

No one is impressed.

You don’t have to go out of your way to be an asssshole, Mikey. it comes natural to one living in Cornhole, Iowa.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is Jud? did the "covid" get him?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It got me the other day.

Fugging Jim Beam Rye....vid.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very dangerous that Jim Beam...vid

I had a touch of Pendelton..vid.... not near as deadly... wink

Now back to drama and poo flingin..... I used to be sympathetic to Sal's plight, but after making fun of our 20" trout I am afraid I will have to take the gloves off and join the fray!

Sal may think he is a real cowboy taking wine sippin Calif. snobs on wilderness trail rides.... but we (Mt.) have real cowboys and cows and wilderness and we even have trout longer than 20"
Like this trout...... smile

And real trail rides......

And our sheep are not Democrats....

And our whole state is a pee off your porch zone..... unlike Frisco poop on the curb zone.....
So suck it Sal..... ha smile

Last edited by irfubar; 07/06/20.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
We just got back from Wyoming....shooting prairie dogs, fishing Toltec for Cutt-bows.....shed hunting........elk scouting for September.

I could post some pics......along with a caption....."I retired very young and live so much better than you Schmucks".

That would ensure my popularity, wouldn't it?

Have a clue.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

No one is impressed.

You don’t have to go out of your way to be an asssshole, Mikey. it comes natural to one living in Cornhole, Iowa.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We just got back from Wyoming....shooting prairie dogs, fishing Toltec for Cutt-bows.....shed hunting........elk scouting for September.

I could post some pics......along with a caption....."I retired very young and live so much better than you Schmucks".

That would ensure my popularity, wouldn't it?

Have a clue.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

No one is impressed.

Your posts are your clue and confirms the fact of what you are.

Continually so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Toot and Werner need to post pic's.... best pic wins....
Where the hell did Jud go... start schit then disappear, that's just wrong

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Now back to drama and poo flingin..... I used to be sympathetic to Sal's plight, but after making fun of our 20" trout I am afraid I will have to take the gloves off and join the fray!

Sal may think he is a real cowboy taking wine sippin Calif. snobs on wilderness trail rides.... but we (Mt.) have real cowboys and cows and wilderness and we even have trout longer than 20"

And our whole state is a pee off your porch zone..... unlike Frisco poop on the curb zone.....

I was just in your San Francisco.
Green hair, birkenstocks, man buns and a Democrat governor.
Sadly, Montana aint what it used to be.

Proud NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Out in the hollar drinkin whisky, some of you trouble mongrals need to get your shiit together.... city slickers are fuucked, us country boys will survive, and ain’t missed a hitch..🖕🏿😫👍

Yet, Another stupid thread posted by a poser who thinks he has it dicked in.. WA.... laffin...!

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

I was just in your San Francisco.
Green hair, birkenstocks, man buns and a Democrat governor.
Sadly, Montana aint what it used to be.

Damn it Sal.... don't judge us by Bozeman.....or Tester or Bullock... or liberal granolas.... well you get the drift.... frown

Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

389 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 22250rem, 163bc, 37 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 997 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,353
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.