Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I don't care if it's a peaceful counter protest or it requires a counter show of force, as long as the enemy is denied the ability to harm people or their property.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
John has a long mustache.I re-pete John has a long mustache. whistle

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
White people for the most part are not going to organize as a citizen militia or home guard or neighborhood watch to violently oppose Antifa or BLM. They have so much to lose that it will be too late when they figure out "hey these people want us dead and nobody is going to stop them". There are exceptions of course in the poor white and proud areas but for the most part when civil order breaks down most folks are going to be helpless. Take my daughter for instance. She knows how to shoot and lives in the God awful Dallas metro-plex. She has a .243W bolt rifle and a 9 shot High Standard .22 revolver and maybe enough ammo for 2 reloads. And she is probably the most heavily armed individual in her neighborhood.

Hastings, That's just sad. But, I know people like that.. Conservative people.

They just don't understand the determination the left has for destroying "us".

We need to be every bit as resolute in destroying "them".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Here in north Idaho we had an incident with ANTIFA not long ago. Word got out that they were coming to Coeurd'Alene. A relatively small group of armed militia stationed themselves all around town and faced them head on. Didn't take ANTIFA long to get the message and high tail it back towards Seattle.
It happened fast. Most locals didn't even know it was going on until it was over. As the word spread it was pretty obvious that there were plenty of locals who would have showed up as support if it would have gone on longer.

Might be a lesson here. Show some guts and hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America."

May I suggest "Committee of Safety", an old idea whose time may have come, again.

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

Something is always better than nothing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

This pontification from the “Great Organizer of Resist The Antifa“ who got his ass kicked out of a public park by a county employee for the Covid and went away without a whimper.

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.

Old Coot,

If I start slapping the schit out of every old man I encounter, you and BlackFart wouldn’t have any teeth.

LOL

Wear your mask!!!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

This pontification from the “Great Organizer of Resist The Antifa“ who got his ass kicked out of a public park by a county employee for the Covid and went away without a whimper.

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
Too bad more of the brain trust here haven't realized what a mouthy, stupid, worthless clown boy he is.

BlackBart,

How many more weeks are you going to milk us for that “stimulus” check?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Wash your hands!!!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.

Old Coot,

If I start slapping the schit out of every old man I encounter, you and BlackFart wouldn’t have any teeth.

LOL

Wear your mask!!!

When you see an old man, start slapping.

Old men don’t fear pussies that gets run out of public parks in broad daylight with their kid in tow nor fear those same pussies that have “had to tap out hundreds of times “.

Yeah, you’re bad. So bad.

Mr. Slapper, himself.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I feel there will come a time for this. But right now I think we just need to organize but keep a cool head. We need to see what happens in November. Personally, I don't think Uncle Joe is near as radical as he's trying to come off as. He's trying to get elected. Unlike Trump he's 100% BS Politician and will say or do whatever he feels he needs to get elected.Having said that, there's others in his party that are itching to have a go at our rights. At that time we will need militias. That's in the second amendment. I hope the left realizes this before they start instigating things and force our hand.

As far as Antifa or BLM goes, just keep your powder dry, but if pushed, use what you think is necessary to protect your life, family, and property. If that means having to shoot somebody, so be it..I just think it's a little premature to be over reacting.

What I'm getting at here though is we don't really need to play our hand too quick. There may be a time and place later. But if Trump wins and we get back the House and keep the Senate, I believe the Union will be secure without having to do much else. Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Filaman
Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.

No way. Their desperation is only beginning to show. All stops will be removed and they will go full on retard in attempts to prevent their exposure. Draining the swamp is revealing all the trash that has been dumped in it.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WTM45
Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.

No way. Their desperation is only beginning to show. All stops will be removed and they will go full on retard in attempts to prevent their exposure. Draining the swamp is revealing all the trash that has been dumped in it.

Waiting on Barr and Durham.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stop using the word "Militia" for one thing. Way too much bad press on that word. It carries a bad vision with it generally.

Call it mutual protection coalition or something like that. Gotta remember a militia is a military force and what you are doing is a protective force.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Stop using the word "Militia" for one thing. Way too much bad press on that word. It carries a bad vision with it generally.

Call it mutual protection coalition or something like that. Gotta remember a militia is a military force and what you are doing is a protective force.

It carries the meaning the Press and MSM have flung on it.

Like Saturday Night Special.

Or Assault Rifle.

No matter what you call a group of people willing to fight for our country, the MSM will call that group "terrorists", "Right Wing Fanatics"... or whatever.

Just do what you need to do, when the time comes, and turn the TV off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Armednfree

It carries the meaning the Press and MSM have flung on it.

Like Saturday Night Special.

Or Assault Rifle.

No matter what you call a group of people willing to fight for our country, the MSM will call that group "terrorists", "Right Wing Fanatics"... or whatever.

Just do what you need to do, when the time comes, and turn the TV off.

True, but no need to feed into it. Biggest problem we have is allowing them to own the narrative unopposed.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Old men don’t fear pussies that gets run out of public parks in broad daylight with their kid in tow nor fear those same pussies that have “had to tap out hundreds of times “.

Mr. Slapper, himself.

Old Coot,

When I find him I am going WHIP his old ass!

Sic semper tyrannis!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WTM45

Old Coot will be crying about Trump just as much as he does today.

Book it.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Mr. Slapper, himself.

Old Coot,

Sic semper tyrannis!

It has been said, "never mess with an old dude, he'll take you out with his experience and treachery"

He WON'T be fighting fair....... blush

Fair fight, your tactics suck... wink

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Mr. Slapper, himself.

Old Coot,

Sic semper tyrannis!

You do that, Sheriff and bring your entourage along with you.

Heh.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Had a caravan of black and brown Karens driving through the neighborhood trying to stir up schit a couple night ago.. in their Honda Accords and Rav4s.

Fuggin Hilarious.

I think I saw some of them still had jizm on their forehead.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the democrats do not get their way at election time look for more civil unrest. Problem is they are above the law.
Possibly very deadly violence.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 3,258 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.