Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I had a stump ground last week. The contractor had a neighborhood boy help him. The boy sat in the shade while the contractor used the machine. When he backed if off the lad was up and raking. He knows how to work and when to help. The boys father is a relator and the mother works in healthcare. Like many places, when you buy cheap land you get what goes with it.

Thank you Dave. Where you are in WV will get you different folks. Of course it is easy to bash all based on some.

Don't like it here, move, pretty simple.

I had a good talk (as always) with Denny. He needs help and no one wants to work. For some reason there's an attitude with too many folks they only need a certain amount of money to get by and that's all they want. It's not a WV thing, it's really all over these days.
I like Denny and he has a beautiful place. There are some folks that wouldn't consider living here and that's OK. They'd prolly want to make it like where they came from. We're not sophisticated enough to schitt in the streets, be controlled by Muslims, burn our neighborhoods, and make CHOPs.

Last edited by Dave_in_WV; 07/04/20.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
GB1

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
Of course it is easy to bash all based on some.

Bash all ??? Nope just the available toothless hillfugingbilly work force available here.

Ten years ago my neighbor and local business owner advised me " Don't ask anyone around here to work 'cause they won't"

Guess it depends on who is doin' the bashin'.

Happy 4th.

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Go find a wet. They work their azzes off and are glad to get the work.

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WTF

Ha !!! None here. Zero

TBS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get a couple goats. They know what to do without telling them anything!

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WTF

And then rape, rob, shoot, stab, drug and vote. But hey, they'll do a bang up job cutting your grass lol.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You could always move back to where you came from.

I’m sure it’s a fugking paradise.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who the [bleep] doesn't mow their own yard?

Raises hand! With 4-5 months out of the year HOTTER than HELL (not including the heat index), I'm more than happy to pay someone to do the mowing and weed whackin'.

Haven't mowed a lawn in years. I earned money as a kid mowing lawns and I hated it ever since.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Who the [bleep] doesn't mow their own yard?

Raises hand! With 4-5 months out of the year HOTTER than HELL (not including the heat index), I'm more than happy to pay someone to do the mowing and weed whackin'.

Haven't mowed a lawn in years. I earned money as a kid mowing lawns and I hated it ever since.

Jorge, Count me in on that one. First job I had was cutting lawns in my neighborhood. Learned quick that long pants and boots were a good idea, especially after I ran over a hidden yellow jacket nest in one year. I somehow escaped without a sting, but had them all over my pants from the knee down. Hosed them off and I took off!

Yeah, I get the "South of the Border Entrepreneurs" to cut, edge and weed these days.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Buy a lawnmower.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
What the lawn care companies charge here I paid off my first rider in one season. Jorge, I hate to trim. I'd rather shovel snow any day!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Who the [bleep] doesn't mow their own yard? Listen to music, drink beer, sitting on your ass..... Jesus Christ, what's next? Pay someone to watch your T.V.?

I don't.

I have far better more important things to do than kill a couple hours a week on the mower. I run a weedeater around the place when I have time. I would have my son do it more except he ends up killing a bunch of bushes because he strips the bark off them.

Montana MOFO
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (Akpilot, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 15 invisible), 1,629 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.