Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
My buddy has a .22 LR/.410 24H in good condition that he would sell. I’m not sure what these are currently bringing. I was thinking around $500. Anyone out there with an interest in this one?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Blacktail308; 06/30/20.

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can’t read the writing on the barrels from your photo to indicate the caliber / gauge.

That matters a LOT as some combinations are much rarer than others.

I’ve seen them priced anywhere from $400 to $850 at gun shows and pawn shops. Doesn’t mean they brought that price, though.

Edited to add:

Guess I somehow missed the .22 / .410 somehow in your description 😬

That would be the most common of all the configurations.

$500 is probably a good ball park price.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/30/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
You didn’t miss it, I was probably editing the post as you read it. I have left out the cal./gauge.

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blacktail308
You didn’t miss it, I was probably editing the post as you read it. I have left out the cal./gauge.

😬😁🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've looked at the pictures a couple times and I've hesitated to comment, but, the stock looks to be refinished, to me. The color looks like a birch stock which would have had a Savage electro coat stained finish. There is finish wearing on metal parts next to the wood, that also makes me think it is refinished. It looks like a nice hunting rifle. I have a friend that picked one up last fall for $325 at a local shop. That one had a walnut stock and was in very nice condition. I know they are listed higher on GB and other sites, but they are there a long time. The best money comes for like new and odd configurations. If it's a gun you like and want, it's worth what you are willing to pay, and every penney of it.
As we said in a gun shop I worked in, a gun is never more valuable than on the day it goes on the shelf.
Bfly

Be nice and work hard, you never have enough time or friends.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Blackfly1
I've looked at the pictures a couple times and I've hesitated to comment, but, the stock looks to be refinished, to me. The color looks like a birch stock which would have had a Savage electro coat stained finish. There is finish wearing on metal parts next to the wood, that also makes me think it is refinished. It looks like a nice hunting rifle. I have a friend that picked one up last fall for $325 at a local shop. That one had a walnut stock and was in very nice condition. I know they are listed higher on GB and other sites, but they are there a long time. The best money comes for like new and odd configurations. If it's a gun you like and want, it's worth what you are willing to pay, and every penny of it.
As we said in a gun shop I worked in, a gun is never more valuable than on the day it goes on the shelf.
Bfly

It's obvious someone sanded the stock with the metal still attached. Even the edges of the guard bow show this, not just the rear of the frame.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (300_savage, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 338Rules, 16penny, 13 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,235
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.