Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm no statistician nor do I have the ability to scour the internet for additional information.

My supposition is this, there have been far fewer fatal car accidents, far fewer work-related accidents. Factor in the number of people that just can't take it and commit suicide instead of maybe contracting the Kung Flu... or other breakdowns... and I think a plausible argument could be that coronavirus has saved lives.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...pqSUQ-j-LMvkW_2OIxQLaIunDY-XYjET9zCgthnE

I read somewhere on the internet that 4.6 million people die every month from something. If less than 4.6 million people have died per month over the last few months one could say with reasonable seriousness that coronavirus has indeed saved lives.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/06/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In spite of the "spike" I don't know anyone who has the 'Rona.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
the counter to that is due to C19, people have been prevented for going for routine physicals and other reasons that may have led to death, heart attack, etc.

All said and done, there's no way of knowing until it's done and we see death statistics down the road.

Last edited by Bob_H_in_NH; 07/06/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
the counter to that is due to C19, people have been prevented for going for routine physicals and other reasons that may have led to death, heart attack, etc.

All said and done, there's no way of knowing until it's done and we see death statistics down the road.

Bet the number of deaths in the U.S. this year is VERY similar to the average over the last 5 years. If not slightly lower.
It will not get reported and the millions of sheep will go on thinking Donald Trump caused millions of people to die for somehow handling the mess incorrectly, though when asked, they won't be able to tell you how/why? Just like every other "made for news" crisis we have.
Said it before and I'll probably repeat it again, but 85% of American citizens would be WELL served with a 40gr mini-mag in the soft spot right behind the ear.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It sure kept a lot of folks from dying of the flu and pneumonia.

They all died of Corona.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Seems I've repeatedly read that on average, 35,000 Americans die from the flu annually. I haven't heard of a single individual dying from the flu since covid19 hit the stage. Something isn't adding up.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
NOTE: The week of April 4 was the last week in-season influenza burden estimates will be provided for the 2019-2020 season.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It saved a LOT of American children.
30% Attributed to the fact that babies weren't going to the pediatricians for Wellness Appointments.
You'd be surprised that many parents take their children in for "Wellness visits", lay them down for a nap and they don't wake up. Sometimes they end up with brain inflammation and scream. .....opps they caught autism.

Usually parents are best to buy a scale and yard stick to measure their own children. Why pay a stranger to charge ya for it and stab the little one with poisons?

Doctor Asks, Are You a Baby Killer?
https://vimeo.com/435419812

It's worth forwarding to younger families.
Dr. D's a straight shooter.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Back in my day, you got your shots right before you started school, at 5 or 6 years old. Today they give the shots to babies. There is a relation to increase in autism with giving vaccines earlier. Babies haven't had time to develop their immune system. However, most moms work today and have to send their babies to day care, thus requiring vaccines. Bad circle to break. Shouldn't get married and have kids until the father is able to support a family alone. When the kids get in school, then maybe the mom could go to work.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Look how many kids were saved from dying of Coronavirus 19 by family planning doing free Abortions on black Hi school girls.. amazing how things balance out HUH.

Last edited by Hubert; 07/06/20.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Back in my day, you got your shots right before you started school, at 5 or 6 years old. Today they give the shots to babies. There is a relation to increase in autism with giving vaccines earlier. Babies haven't had time to develop their immune system. However, most moms work today and have to send their babies to day care, thus requiring vaccines. Bad circle to break. Shouldn't get married and have kids until the father is able to support a family alone. When the kids get in school, then maybe the mom could go to work.

Agreed. I think that there's a sermon in there.
Parents can do things better if they know how and prioritize the important things.....
I'll post it next post window.

Its all about the $... The love of $.

Dixie Dude,

I'm not mad at you or venting to you.

Just sit back and remember that I m not speaking to you. I think you get it

The following is how I talk to nurses AND doctors when they don't want to open their mind to the obvious. This is how I preach too.... when its an appropriate crowd. Why? Because if WE don't speak out for the helpless babies, children, old folks and autistic, then who will? Parents need to wake up. Preachers should be learning about these topics and shaking some sense into the flock.

Sometimes we get close enough to the Creator of life to get a glimpse of what He thinks on the matter.
To health pros and parents:
"Even if someone believes that vaccines are safe and effective, nutritious and delicious, theres no way under the sun that anyone would suggest stabbing the poor babies with diseased products of dirty syringe sharing whores. I wouldn't let a creeper van heroin junkie that forgot to take the latex off his arm handle my child. Why would I let some evil trash with the same latex hanging over his shoulders pump junkie puss and heavy metals that he knows causes brain damage, into a baby's body! For crying out loud, is your conscience THAT seared that you won't protect your own babies???"

Done preaching for tonight.
Time to feed a baby possum who might get released soon. Good night 😴

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/06/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh. Since you brought up a good point, here's a good sermon.
Tell me when you last heard that after watching.
Would like your opinion.

(How about that. YouTube Terminated the entire channel....the other main channels too.
Well, sorry the preaching is too powerful for youtube now. ) Video gone now, but here's an. MP3.
Father's day service.

Excuses for Not Having kids.

http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/062120a.mp3

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/07/20.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1936M71, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,766 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,536
Posts18,453,048
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.