24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Because of a high volume of comments requiring moderation, we are temporarily disabling comments on many of our articles so editors can focus on the coronavirus crisis and other coverage. We invite you to write a letter to the editor or reach out directly if you’d like to communicate with us about a particular article. Thanks.,, ............ WELL THEN DONT BABYSIT US ....CNN and NPR did the same years ago , stating facts will get u banned or a week of no posting....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
That's pathetic. Basically they had no answers for being wrong.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I never felt bad about cancelling our daily subscription when we lived in Eagle River. That was in the days when ADN was the only game in town. No daily paper was better than their paper.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Daily Worker has always been a sad joke except to all the comrades

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I go online most mornings just to read their headlines.

No need to pay $4 a month for a subscription. I don't want to read their rag articles anyway, just keep tabs on which direction the BS is flying. smile

I watch Lester Holt several times a week for the same reason, and hell, he ain't near as pretty as Shannon.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That old east-coast Marxist cuhnt still own that rag?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Nope... she blew her wad shepparding G Maxwell all over the State and hanging out in Lance Mackey's cabin complete with powder snow outside and lots of white powder inside.

After many unfortunate events she she sold ADN to the Fairbanks Binkley family and they are trying to dig themselves out of the hole. Sadly, they are publishing a bunch of very anti-right "news."

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Nope... she blew her wad shepparding G Maxwell all over the State and hanging out in Lance Mackey's cabin complete with powder snow outside and lots of white powder inside.

After many unfortunate events she she sold ADN to the Fairbanks Binkley family and they are trying to dig themselves out of the hole. Sadly, they are publishing a bunch of very anti-right "news."

Isn’t she running the Arctic Now News website? I seem to remember she is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hudge

I have not noticed the website and have no idea what she is doing.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They don’t put out anything worth paying for. Comment sections were the only thing worth reading.

Yup.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just took a look and you are correct... she is on the board. I see Mead Treadwell is there also.

https://www.arctictoday.com/about-us/

News
Arctic Economy
Politics
Environment
Community
COVID-19 in the Arctic
About Us
ArcticToday ArcticToday

NEWS
ARCTIC ECONOMY
POLITICS
ENVIRONMENT
COMMUNITY
COVID-19 IN THE ARCTIC
ABOUT US
Subscribe Donate
Home About Us
About Us

ArcticToday is the comprehensive news source reporting on the Arctic, from the Arctic. An independent digital news site, ArcticToday partners with media organizations from around the circumpolar north, offering readers on-the-ground reporting, international news, features and community perspectives from one of the world’s fastest-changing regions.

Our editor is located in the U.S., and its correspondents and contributors are scattered throughout Europe and Canada. Paid news partner organizations are located in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada; Bodø, Norway and Kirkenes, Norway. The site also publishes syndicated content from the news service Reuters.

Visit our partners’ sites to learn more:

The Independent Barents Observer | Kirkenes, Norway
Nunatsiaq News | Iqaluit, Nunavut
High North News | Bodø, Norway
The Iceland Monitor | Reykjavik, Iceland
Initially developed in 2012 as “Arctic News Wire,” the site has grown through several iterations and invested in more original content. Its most frequent individual contributors today are located in Copenhagen, Alaska, and Washington, D.C. Opinion pieces are sourced from policy experts who frequently hail from academia and policy-based think-tanks. ArcticToday content reaches readers on several platforms, including a weekday newsletter and social media channels.

ArcticToday is committed to serving a truly circumpolar audience, as it works to cultivate and develop this audience around the Far North and beyond. Given the expertise of the founding team, both in journalism and on Arctic issues, we can offer our readers news and perspectives not available anywhere else.

As a nonprofit, our goal is to diversify our funding sources in order to continue to build a sustainable digital news operation. Local, on-the-ground reporting is more critical than ever. In order to effectively develop coverage in a broad array of topics and in the large and diverse geographical area of the Arctic, we must grow in both circulation and impact.

Board of Directors:

Alice Rogoff
Dwayne Ryan Menezes
Halla Hrund Logadóttir
Mead Treadwell
Elizabeth Arnold
Tero Vauraste

Want to learn more about Arctic Today? Have a story to tell about the Arctic? Learn more about the best ways to reach us on our Contact Us page.

Follow us on social media.

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn

Arctic Today

Subscribe With Us

Name:

E-mail:

Subscribe
Contact Us

General inquiries –
infoarctictoday.com

Advertising inquiries –
advertisingarctictoday.com

News tips –
newsarctictoday.com

Commentary or Opinion –
commentaryarctictoday.com

Publisher – Alice Rogoff

alicearctictoday.com

Arctic Today Editor – Krestia DeGeorge –
krestiaarctictoday.com

© 2020 Arctic Today. All rights reserved

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ya gotta be kidding! That old dry doe is still at it huh?

I can hardly wait to subscribe now that Tread Meanswell is on board.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sitka,

I just got my email from Arctic Today and logged in to this thread and saw you pulled up the information already since I had it as Arctic Now. It’s not just US stuff on there, but anywhere in the Arctic. One of the main articles today is about it being time for Edmonton to change the name of its CFL team. Really important stuff ya know.

I had to follow news articles about the warming Arctic when I was AD Air Force and was forecasting weather for AK and parts of Russia. Arctic Today actually had some pretty good information on some of the issues, and then others are total BS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sitka,

I just got my email from Arctic Today and logged in to this thread and saw you pulled up the information already since I had it as Arctic Now. It’s not just US stuff on there, but anywhere in the Arctic. One of the main articles today is about it being time for Edmonton to change the name of its CFL team. Really important stuff ya know.

I had to follow news articles about the warming Arctic when I was AD Air Force and was forecasting weather for AK and parts of Russia. Arctic Today actually had some pretty good information on some of the issues, and then others are total BS.

Yup, agenda driven...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Like I was saying..I was on NPR comment section for years... reading the comments was setting the tone for what folks were thinking, then I noticed the comments were going RIGHT , fact after fact... holy cow ...they put up with """us""" for they seed the writing on the wall....poof were shuting down because..blah blah wolf wolf....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
648 members (257_X_50, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,668
Posts18,399,405
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.