Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
If he was going to resign anyway, he could have at least gone down fighting, and standing by his article from 30 years ago, which was true.
Instead he has to be chicken sh*t and knuckle under to the Libs, on his way out the door.

GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Perhaps we all deserve to go the way of the dodo bird. It seems 80% or better of white men have no fight left in them at all. Buncha cucks, getting beat up by dindus on the street, run out of their jobs by women, and disrespected and continually drained financially by their Ungrateful spawn.

It ain’t all of us, to be sure, but it sure makes me ashamed of our demographic at times. When are we going to get a belly full of this schit and remind everyone else why we have built modern society and run it for the last several hundred years? That they eat because we feed them, and breathe because we don’t snatch the life from them, even though we can. Piker negro commies and soyboys burn portions of cities. BFD. We burn continents, or at least we used to...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
That is all bullcshit, he didn’t say anything that wasn’t out of line with the policy back then

Funny.

In this house, I'm the feminist, if there is one.

I feel women should be allowed to do most anything they can truly do. (Not combat)

Wifee is an old fashioned chauvinist.

Her on a female POTUS,

"No way! R's run one, i wont vote. I know how nuts women are. How emotional
They can be. Put one in charge of the Army? Let her make the big decisions?
Hell no!"

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dillon - I've known many women who have expressed that same sentiment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is how organizations get taken over by Marxists. They replace good people who step down.

NEVER STEP DOWN, NEVER APOLOGIZE!

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
It’s 1984. The book version I mean.

We are it.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I believe I know the person who lodged the complaint.

She’s a higher up that worked at the Eddystone/Ridley Park location for years. She had recently taken a move promotion.

Every time I talked to her she was yapping about the men’s club in the aeronautical engineering industry and how something had to change.

I wouldn’t put it past her to make a big deal about something like this.

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
My wife doesn't want to go to war. To paraphrase her "we fug you and feed you so that you can do the dirty work"

She is smart and tough.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
It’s 1984. The book version I mean.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
What totlal crap. Here is what he should have said:

"I definitely believed that 30 years ago. I think that nearly all military officers and most civilians believed that too. As it turned out, we were proven wrong. I amnot going to resign under those circumstances."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Borchardt
What if you were in a fraternity started by Robert E. Lee?

Asking for a friend.

I was in a fraternity started by three ex-Confederate soldiers. It had 128 chapters. The bylaws stated, "As slaves and their descendents are not fit associates for free men, no Negro shall ever enter into the Legion of Honor (which is what they called themselves)."

How would that look if I ran for office?

Well, I'll tell you something. I joined that fraternity because of the guys in the local chapter, not the national bylaws. Some of us later helped the national organization remove that particular clause from the bylaws.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

626 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 81 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,310
Posts18,449,168
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.