Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
You know his avatar has Chuck Mawhinney holding a rifle .... Seriously doubt we're dealing with him here.

And more to the point the real Chuck did not even tell his wife, family, or friends about what he did in VN. Not like his type to be posting anonymously to an internet site where he is unknown...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I love it when a BSer reveals himself. One time I went to a gun club for a rimfire rifle match. Hanging on the clubhouse wall was a target that showed every shot perfectly centered; a 250-25X perfect target. It was something that had not been done up to that time. One of our guys faked it as a joke. He used a pencil, punched the holes dead center and put just the right amount of gray around the hole to make it look real. As everyone was looking at this target and marveling at it, one shooter spoke up and said, "It's legit. I was here yesterday for practice and saw the guy shoot it. I never saw him before and he just pinned the target to the wall and walked away." Later our buddy 'fessed up to the rest of us as to what he had done and now we all knew the "witness" was a first class, grade A bullshitter. Sorta like johnt189.

Another option would have been to say, "I have murdered two people and almost a third and gotten off each time...I am okay going for a fourth, the odds are on my side."

Dave

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LMFAO, okay, Longshot! ; ]

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I love it when a BSer reveals himself. One time I went to a gun club for a rimfire rifle match. Hanging on the clubhouse wall was a target that showed every shot perfectly centered; a 250-25X perfect target. It was something that had not been done up to that time. One of our guys faked it as a joke. He used a pencil, punched the holes dead center and put just the right amount of gray around the hole to make it look real. As everyone was looking at this target and marveling at it, one shooter spoke up and said, "It's legit. I was here yesterday for practice and saw the guy shoot it. I never saw him before and he just pinned the target to the wall and walked away." Later our buddy 'fessed up to the rest of us as to what he had done and now we all knew the "witness" was a first class, grade A bullshitter. Sorta like johnt189.

Another option would have been to say, "I have murdered two people and almost a third and gotten off each time...I am okay going for a fourth, the odds are on my side."

..........................................................yeah, and if it wasn't for those damn cold cases, I could really show ya some neat pics! crazy grin

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
If this guy is Mawhinney, he had my thanks and admiration.

If it’s a case of stealing valor, he can go F his self.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if avatar pics get you guys so worked up, what does 'flaves do for ya?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ole dude got a dshk and a antitank rifle or super heavy crew served???
Holy chyt!!!
Just caught that looking back at op post and at Remington725,s post which triggered me to look back

Sweet...
Some serious sovbloc heavy schit.

Largest cal sovbloc rifle I ever shot was a SVD in korea at dragon valley.
You could litterally see the v wave of the bullet going to target thru the scope.

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

So how many tax stamps would that be?

I wonder if they were both SBRed with silencers?

Does SB Tactical make a brace for the 14.5?

You’re a Phagg

Happy trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Milk was a poor choice...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ole dude got a dshk and a antitank rifle or super heavy crew served???
Holy chyt!!!
Just caught that looking back at op post and at Remington725,s post which triggered me to look back

Sweet...
Some serious sovbloc heavy schit.

Largest cal sovbloc rifle I ever shot was a SVD in korea at dragon valley.
You could litterally see the v wave of the bullet going to target thru the scope.

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

So how many tax stamps would that be?

I wonder if they were both SBRed with silencers?

Does SB Tactical make a brace for the 14.5?

You’re a Phagg

Happy trails

Bob

Go back to eating your crayons.

The adults are talking.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Saw you pic and am curious, thats why I ask.

Thanks for your service

How did we miss this gem?

Originally Posted by johnt189
in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.
But was glad I made it home

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15018933/1

We didn't! smile

There were a few PMs among a couple of guys.

Here is a PM that was going on behind the scenes:

I kind of want to set the hook on this clown.

The pic he is using is Chuck Mawhinney.

Here is a blurb from wiki about him.

"Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney (born 1949) is a former United States Marine who holds the Corps' record for the most confirmed sniper kills, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 probable kills in 16 months during the Vietnam War.[1]"

He killed more people than Carlos Hathcock and did not brag about it.

After the war he went to home to Oregon and nobody knew about him.

I was at a sniper competition and he awarded me a trophy, it was not until after the ceremony I realized who he was.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.

I just wanted to put out a little bait and slow reel him in.

No worries about him getting outed in such a funny way!

The other thing is that I have some former work associates who are former Scout Snipers and given a name they can confirm/deny if a person graduated from the program.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Personally they make me sick! But I can only speak for myself, just between you and me I think they make Goosey really horny......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saw you pic and am curious, thats why I ask.

Thanks for your service

in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.

We didn't! smile

There were a few PMs among a couple of guys.

Here is a PM that was going on behind the scenes:

I kind of want to set the hook on this clown.

The pic he is using is Chuck Mawhinney.

Here is a blurb from wiki about him.

"Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney (born 1949) is a former United States Marine who holds the Corps' record for the most confirmed sniper kills, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 probable kills in 16 months during the Vietnam War.[1]"

I was at a sniper competition and he awarded me a trophy, it was not until after the ceremony I realized who he was.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.

The other thing is that I have some former work associates who are former Scout Snipers and given a name they can confirm/deny if a person graduated from the program.

These types are always funny, the more they think they get away with the more ridiculous stories they will tell.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's about time to fertilize my garden again- - - - -can you come over and talk to it for a while?

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's about time to fertilize my garden again- - - - -can you come over and talk to it for a while?

LOLOLOL!!!

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[/quote]
So he got to “The Nam” when he was 13-14.......after basic and AIT........
Went in when he was........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I'd say so......why wasn't he arrested for assault ?

The reason why I was not arrested was because I was defending myself in fear of my life plus 2 of my buddies who are still working that line of work was in the shooters booth 2 down from me when it happen and seen it all wrote the report as far as it went

Shooters booth? Is that those stalls with peckers poking through holes in the walls?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
R
[quote=antelope_sniper][quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]Saw you pic and am curious, thats why I ask.

Hey Mackay - was that sniper competition at Blacks Creek range east of Boise about 17-18 years ago? I was there shooting & got to meet Chuck, as you said a very low key individual - had no idea who he was until introduced.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.[/i]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good nomination for goofy thread/poster. The infamous I pistol whipped a liberal at the run range guy.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How in the fuqk did I miss this? Solid Gold

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
While traveling south for the winter, my family and I always overnight in a vacant , well lite, lot across from the Outback Steakhouse in Twin Falls Idaho. I woke up early at 0400, and decided to head south. While letting the truck warm up and checking tires and lights a black 4 door sedan came cruising by. They circled around the back of the unit out of my sight. I reached into the cab of the pickup, grabbed my shoulder holster and slipped it over my sweater and walked around where I could see them while examining one of the tires. On their second pass they clearly saw I was armed, and headed back out onto Blue Lakes Blvd, and disappeared. I was not concerned just careful as we all should be.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 22 invisible), 1,686 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,207
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.