Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#15028218 07/06/20
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Might wanna look at this and get the news out. This would explain Fauci’s most recent interview backpedaling on a vaccine and why two companies just stopped trials and dumped stock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDSDdwN2Xcg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/06/20.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Link won’t play. Taken down?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That's interesting, I'd try it if I had a commie cold.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Why do you waste your time with this stuff? You’d have a better chance following Hansel and Gretel’s trail of crumbs than taking anything these clowns say as truth. What they don’t know is more important than what they do know.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Why do you waste your time with this stuff? You’d have a better chance following Hansel and Gretel’s trail of crumbs than taking anything these clowns say as truth. What they don’t know is more important than what they do know.

Care to give some background on your expertise?

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dr seems credible enough

Last edited by KFWA; 07/07/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Care to give some background on your expertise?

He knows a lot about Custer, but I don't believe much else.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I had it just after Christmas after traveling to Chicago from Atlanta. Top two busiest airports in the world. I was sick with all symptoms of covid but it wasn't even on the radar yet.During my second trip to the Dr. in four days I was given the same nebulizer treatment mentioned in this video. Within 24 hours I started feeling better and was back to normal (very subjective word for me) in two days after treatment.
A little background. I have had mitral valve failure twice, the first time in 1998 they repaired the valve. The second in 2018 They gave me a pig valve. On both occasions my "pulse-ox" dropped below 75. Normal is 96-98. anything below 90 and you are put on oxygen. Symptoms are severe shortness of breath and fatigue. At no time during either heart event did I fear death from my inability to breath. But when I was sick in January I laid in bed one night not expecting to wake the next morning due to my inability to breath. Covid is bad chit.
My primary care Dr. called in late March to tell me he believes I was one of the first in the area to have it and wants me to come in for the anti-body test as soon as he has what he believes is a valid test.
If you watch the video around the 20 min mark forward you will see why this is not being pushed as a mainstream cure. Way too much political manipulation involved and this treatment won't add to the coffers of the big pharmacy companies the way a "new" med or vaccine will.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
His treatment hasn't been approved by the DNC obviously,

"Those who have shared the interview on Facebook are having it removed for violating the platform’s policies regarding misinformation on coronavirus, according to commenters on the YouTube video.

Bartlett made several claims in the video which are demonstrably false, including that 20 percent of the world’s population is at risk of dying from COVID-19 and that Japan and other countries have low numbers of coronavirus infections because they are using inhaled steroids.

A series of case reports from Japan found patients improved on ciclesonide – a different inhaled steroid – but the reports are considered “very low quality evidence,” according to an article in the European Respiratory Journal, because the treatment was given to only three patients and it’s unknown whether those patients would have improved without intervention."

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Wilson-No-benefit-using-inhaled-steroids-for-15390142.php

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 72 invisible), 3,156 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,585
Posts18,454,262
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.