Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So you want us to all just sit down and watch a 30 min video?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The video is good. I was going to post it but someone beat me to it. Good info on covid19 cures.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont want you to do anything, C. I dont care if you breathe. Of course, folks who post should consult you re your preferences. grin

Hey, 30 minutes is just too much compared to the minimal disruption C-19 has caused our country, isnt it? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Good information Doc. Thanks for sharing, this could save many lives and give many hope! GB!

MAGA! This is the way!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was able to watch about half. Will finish it later. Sounds promising and makes sense that there are anti-viral & anti-inflammatory treatments that limit the impact of the virus on a patient.

Why this and the impact of the hydroxychloroquine cocktail are met with such skepticism in the media rather than with excitement confirms that media will go so far as letting citizens suffer and die if it can be leveraged against Trump.

Stay frosty out there.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Tag

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for sharing. I listened to it while I worked. It sounds very promising. It is telling how the media downplays or catastrophizes any positive news or treatment on covid. They want the negative news and impact to keep going.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Partagas
Thanks for sharing. I listened to it while I worked. It sounds very promising. It is telling how the media downplays or catastrophizes any positive news or treatment on covid. They want the negative news and impact to keep going.

Damn straight.
MSM should call it a HOAX like trump.
MSM should say its 99.9% harmless like trump.
MSM should talk about anything else like trump.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
This is not how medical research works. One guy who claims amazing results should be met with skepticism until the data can interpreted, analyzed and REPEATED. These docs selling their magic treatments are snake oil salesmen.

The president has no medical background and has no place touting wonder-drugs that havent been fully studied.
It's downright idiotic of him to do so. Hydroxychloroquine didn't stand up to scrutiny. It doesn't stop covid, and now he's lost a degree of credibility in the public eye that he never had to wager at all.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
MSM says Fauci is right.

MSM says we are going to die without a Fauci vaccine. They dont report hes been working on one for AIDS for 40 years.

MSM says we have to vote by ballot and cant go to church or school or ball games or Trump rallies, but it's ok to riot and tear stuff up.

It's so funny seeing you in the mud puddle of your brain, trying to punch your way out of a wet paper sack.

No one has proved you are stupid and a liar except you. You made yourself a laughingstock.

Surely you are a disingenuous commie paid Soros plant, pushing the dimocommie agenda rather than as stupid as you act like you are.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MTDan
This is not how medical research works. One guy who claims amazing results should be met with skepticism until the data can interpreted, analyzed and REPEATED. These docs selling their magic treatments are snake oil salesmen.

The president has no medical background and has no place touting wonder-drugs that havent been fully studied.
It's downright idiotic of him to do so. Hydroxychloroquine didn't stand up to scrutiny. It doesn't stop covid, and now he's lost a degree of credibility in the public eye that he never had to wager at all.

How many sick people have you treated and saved?

You dumbasses would sit by for 2-3 years and let millions die by your plan.

Do no harm? Budesonide is approved for premies.

Name ANY treatment that has passed double blind studies. Better yet, volunteer yourself for the no treatment group to be used in one.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Sigh.... I wish I was a Soros plant. I hear he pays well. Instead I'm just a physician who has gotten tired of all this conspiracy theory garbage and pseudo-medical misinformation.

At this point, you're implying that all science is a conspiracy against trump. Let's try using Akums razer, which is more likely: 1. A global kabal has such a stranglehold on mainstream science that virtually every researcher and physician is in on their diabolical plan... or 2. The research doesn't support what the president says, a few docs want to make a quick buck, snd the president can't keep his foot our of his mouth.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
MTDan is behind the times on the efficacy of Hydrochloroquine. Thousands of hospital staff are reportedly taking it with no ill side effects. The Detroit studies are showing plenty of evidence of its effectiveness if given early. The Budesonide treatment touted in the video shows promise. If Dr. Falsi says it, you can rest assured it is wrong. That guy has no credibility and would already be retired if it was not an election year.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Suck this you two dumbasses.

Remember, you can keep your Dr. grin

I have personally probably saved about 80 eyes of people with bacterial corneal infections using meds not cleared for such treatment and it's probably done several hundred times a day in the USA by other doctors because of the screwed up FDA.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It makes perfect sense. I remember hearing, very early on, doctors saying that asthma inhalers dramatically reduce the symptoms of severe cases, but then you quickly stopped hearing anything about it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by slowmover12
MTDan is behind the times on the efficacy of Hydrochloroquine. Thousands of hospital staff are reportedly taking it with no ill side effects. The Detroit studies are showing plenty of evidence of its effectiveness if given early. The Budesonide treatment touted in the video shows promise. If Dr. Falsi says it, you can rest assured it is wrong. That guy has no credibility and would already be retired if it was not an election year.

Millions of people on earth have taken it to travel in Africa, treat malaria, treat rheumatoid disease, and to treat Lupus.

I'd rather take 2 a day for 10 years than 2 aspirin a day for 10 years. You want to talk about jumping up the incidence of intracranial vascular events?

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by MTDan
Sigh.... I wish I was a Soros plant. I hear he pays well. Instead I'm just a physician who has gotten tired of all this conspiracy theory garbage and pseudo-medical misinformation.

At this point, you're implying that all science is a conspiracy against trump. Let's try using Akums razer, which is more likely: 1. A global kabal has such a stranglehold on mainstream science that virtually every researcher and physician is in on their diabolical plan... or 2. The research doesn't support what the president says, a few docs want to make a quick buck, snd the president can't keep his foot our of his mouth.

So you're a physician who can't spell Occam's razor? Got it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
MSM says Fauci is right.

Ah, there it is.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It makes perfect sense. I remember hearing, very early on, doctors saying that asthma inhalers dramatically reduce the symptoms of severe cases, but then you quickly stopped hearing anything about it.

Because of Bill Gates, Fauci (whose wife is on Gates Foundation), China, CDC and WHO.

Hospitals make big bucks from govt for treating Covid and for Rembisivir. If you treat early with Hydroxychloroquine or steroid inhalers the patients usually dont end up in the hospital.

Follow the money, and the push for covid deaths to close voting booths.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
390 members (204guy, 280shooter, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 46 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.