-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Our "McCain/Romney" clone John Huntsman has been defeated in the primary for governor race. The fact that thousands of proglibbielefts temporarily changed parties to vote for him in the Republican primary tells you everything you need to know about Huntsman. Spencer Cox, our current Lt Gov, will be the R nominee, and is almost assured of winning the November election.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hope things turn out well there.

About time.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great news

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Our "McCain/Romney" clone John Huntsman has been defeated in the primary for governor race. The fact that thousands of proglibbielefts temporarily changed parties to vote for him in the Republican primary tells you everything you need to know about Huntsman. Spencer Cox, our current Lt Gov, will be the R nominee, and is almost assured of winning the November election.

A “shinning moment” for the state of Utah! Now......if you rid yourselves of Romney!! Also, I think that “dems” switching sides in the primary, is how we got our worthless governor! Congratulations to You and the State of Utah! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
uhhh what? oh ye of little knowledge of utah politics!! Who is spencer cox? He runs around acting like a farmer but ask those from the area he lived and they say he is a fake farmer. Who is our governor currently? Herbert. He has raised taxes every year since 2011, he mandates masks, will do nothing to stop protestors blocking the roads in salt lake and provo. He told the highway patrol to stand down while our state capital building was tagged and graffiti'd. He is a weak leader, not a particularly good speaker and would never have been elected without having slid into the job after huntsman stepped down. The same thing with spencer cox. He will never be an outspoken confident leader. He will maintain all of herberts staff, who largely govern and not herbert himself so much. will likely raise taxes just like herbert has. Herbert sticks his finger in the air waits a while and then makes a decision. He also empowers every establishment faction out there. from count my vote, IE getting rid of the caucus, to giving away all the extra money the state gets to the schools. Cox will do nothing different. Oh yeah Cox is a never trumper too!!

what in the world is there to celebrate? NOTHING! huntsman, I refused to vote for him when he got elected the second time. I voted for dell schanze, LOL. But huntsman is the only governor in the 21 years I have lived here to cut taxes. He does have a background of connections, and IMO would have been FAR better than Cox as a leader.

the Truth is Thomas Wright was the best choice, but he only got 8% of the vote, which I predicted. We voted for hughes in our family. Hughes will never be called a weak leader. He is an early trump guy and while I don't agree with him always, a strong leader brings debate to the issues.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Thanks for the news rocky, I was just wondering how long before heard who won! "Anyone but Huntsman"...been there, done that with that ... lived over it. smile

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 63 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,255
Posts18,467,016
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.