D
[Linked Image from 2eu.funnyjunk.com]

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Was at a medium size local gun show this weekend, the hood rats were out in force, nearly every one of them was carrying an AR pistol or a Glock. Many had both and saw a couple with Glocks in both pockets, needless to say they were well armed. They were shopping for extended magazines the bigger capacity the better.

When they start buying Alpha glaas... for F class rifles... I'll start paying more attention.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/07/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Did anybody else notice the "AR" the groid is holding in that picture? It s a .22 rimfire with an unchambered round jammed and the bolt halfway open. Some of his buddies are holding airsoft guns. Bring it on, dudes! "Buzzards need to eat, same as worms!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Extreme example. Those folks are not sane of mind - even if they simply are bluffing and putting out a paid for show. Even among others of very good will, that type of act can bring about bad outcomes.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They seem determined to shoot themselves in the foot..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those uniforms would stand out in a blizzard.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Carrying a rifle and wearing body armor doesn’t make you a soldier anymore than eating with chopsticks and wearing silk pantsuits makes you a china man.

Bring it on...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Was at a medium size local gun show this weekend, the hood rats were out in force, nearly every one of them was carrying an AR pistol or a Glock. Many had both and saw a couple with Glocks in both pockets, needless to say they were well armed. They were shopping for extended magazines the bigger capacity the better.

When they start stealing Alpha glaas... for F class rifles... I'll start paying more attention.

FIFY...

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
As an old, black, friend of mine (For decades) would say "Scwew dem sums da bitches !!!!!!!

Last edited by mark shubert; 07/07/20.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Bull64
Originally Posted by Hastings
It could happen. A highly motivated vicious 13 % of the population could make a lot of headway against a mostly soft passive unorganized rest of the population. Especially if a large part of the majority population supports the vicious minority until it is too late. There is a process in place right now and moving along pretty fast to undo the official law enforcement capabilities that stand in the way.

Not a chance on God’s green earth...

Yep, real elite troops they are...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dat be body armor.

She can't fight, but I be she can sho' cook some Aunt Jemima pancakes.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have two old friends from college, married couple. They are just old hippies. And, six years ago they moved from downtown to Stone Mountain.
I grew up there in DeKalb County, where Stone Mountain is, I know all about it. When I was a kid it was White Town in fact there was a great muzzleloading guy had a shop there in the town I used to buy stuff from him.
But that was long ago. Since the past 20 years, as the Blacks have taken over more, and more of Atlanta, Stone Mountains has become Ni****town. Oops I didn't meant to say that, I mean it is today largely occupied by African Americans, all the White people having fled.

So Sam and Sandra moved out to Stone Mtn. several years ago. I just shook my head, the most racist people in Atlanta are the Negroes, many of them hate all white people and never miss the chance to display their hatred.

And even worse, thirty years ago when they lived in a white neighborhood, I told Sandra they should get a gun. And she was horrified! She told me "A gun is an instrument of violence. If you have an instrument of violence in your house, it will draw violence upon you."
Like I said, some old hippie BS. When she gave me her lecture about guns I just shut up and shook my head, no way I was going to talk any sense into her mush headed brain.
As for Sam, he just does what his wife tells him to do.

So here they are a pair of 70 year old hippies, they can't be more than a mile from this March of the Armed Negros. I wonder what Sandra is going to do when this gang shows up on her front porch at midnight with their shouting, their guns, and their fire bombs.

See, Sam and Sandra stick out like a sore thumb because they are Whities. They will be targeted. I guess when that midnight confrontation happens, Sandra will burn some incense and try to get the Negros to say a Buddhist prayer with her. Maybe they would like to sing Kumbi Ya.

It turns out, Kumbi Ya is an old negro spiritual. I am sure the gang of roving midnight Negros would be glad to sing it along with the old hippies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVul_pwHWRk

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My sister in law and her family had a beautiful home in Stone Mountain in the 80’s. They moved out at least twenty years ago. They’re in Duluth now but plan on moving as soon as their daughter finishes her graduate work.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"NFAC : We want Texas!," ya might wanna talk to Santa Anna about how well that worked out for him.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
NFAC : We want Texas!

Texas: Come and get it...

Haha.
Perfect !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Yep, real elite troops they are...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sergeant Major, Chicken and Waffles Division

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by RIO7

bruinruin, How can some one 15000 posts be so STUPID??? Lets give them your home, then shoot the HELL out of it !!! Rio7

A large post count doesn't mean intelligence! It means nothing except, someone has to much free time, on their hands.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The Real Hawkeye:

"Been done. It's called Haiti. They murdered all the Whites and established self-rule there quite a long time ago. How's that going?"

The only country in the Western Hemisphere that had a successful slave revolt. The only country in the Western Hemisphere that has been ruled by Negros for over 2 centuries.

I have been all over Mexico and El Salvador. Both countries are real garbage dumps. Basket cases. And Haiti is much worse. The lowest standard of living in the Western Hemisphere, Haiti. One of the worst countries in the world. As our President would say, "A real sh*t hole."

I was in Haiti in the early 80's when Baby Doc took over. It was a $hithole then and you can bet it's no better now.

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Hastings
It could happen. A highly motivated vicious 13 % of the population could make a lot of headway against a mostly soft passive unorganized rest of the population. Especially if a large part of the majority population supports the vicious minority until it is too late. There is a process in place right now and moving along pretty fast to undo the official law enforcement capabilities that stand in the way.

Item #1. They are NOT highly motivated...they've shown that through a dozen decades with their work ethic.

Item #2 I think you'll find a large majority of the population DON'T back them...

and Item #3..my favorite..if they manage to undo law enforcement capabilities like they hope...then there will be no one to stop anyone else from shooting them.Or to arrest the shooters after the fact.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CRS
There would be a very rude welcome on the African continent.

Handed a termite stick...
Lol!!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by CashisKing

When they start buying Alpha glaas... for F class rifles... I'll start paying more attention.

Exactamundo.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 42 invisible), 2,018 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,518
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.