Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Question.

Should we accept 200%+ increase in urban crime as the new normal?

Or

Should State and Federal troops take over and restore law and order?

I am NOT LEADING ANYONE IN THEIR ANSWER.

IT IS A SINCERE QUESTION.

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/07/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I’ll stay here in the sticks and let the problem sort it’s self out.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

But..... If you disagree with me, you must be smoking dope.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I think my wife is beginning to understand why I never liked crowds.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yep. I say no Federal help whatsoever. If the policies aren't allowed to fail no lesson will be learned. Has to be hard consequences seen/felt by all involved, either directly or by being complicit.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Question.

Or

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Let it ride. Anyone with any common sense will leave and it’ll sort itself out. No skin off my nuts...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
This is what you fuggers voted for. Deal with it yourselves!

Last edited by gregintenn; 07/07/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Give the hood rats all the guns and ammo they can carry, and stand back. After six months, then send in the troops and shoot the survivors. Anybody stupid enough to live in one of those places is too far gone to worry about and they don't need to come anywhere near my neighborhood!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gregintenn
This is what you fuggers voted for. Deal with it yourselves!

I didn't vote for anyfugginthing like what is going on.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by billhilly

Dude... It's A Brave New World and I want to get with the program but I ain't got no Soma.

Give me a break please.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Dude... It's A Brave New World and I want to get with the program but I ain't got no Soma.

Give me a break please.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is “Soma”?

Edited to add that I just googlefoo’ed it and got everything from lady’s lingerie seller, to video game, to a muscle relaxant. None which would make any sense to me in this context.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/07/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prescription muscle relaxer

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm ALL for state rights.

Feds need to take care of national defense (that ain't Buckwheat burning down a nail salon) and ensure no one's rights are stomped out by out of control state/local governments (read Supreme Court).

I don't care if all of California burns, it's their state and I assume that is what they want.

Federal Taxpayers should not support state/local governments, period.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Give me a break please.

Edited to add that I just googlefoo’ed it and got everything from lady’s lingerie seller, to video game, to a muscle relaxant. None which would make any sense to me in this context.

In our Brave World when we are all important and we are all equal and we all brothers and we all love... Soma is a recreational drug that we share freely amongst each other.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/soma-in-brave-new-world-examples-analysis.html

Kinda the opposite of GFY... just as a point of reference.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Absolutely not. Local police or at worst, National Guard intervention. The Deep State wants us to beg for federalized police, which means permanent martial law. That will become UN blue helmets, some say. All I know is that this lawlessness cannot be allowed. The democrats are yawning...

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Question.

Or

Thanks in advance!

Your question was acceptable, until you explained that you are looking for a bag of dope! Let me ask you your opinion on states rights. Federal law enforcement can already intervene. Think about why they havent! FBI and U.S. Marshall 's has had its fingers in states law enforcement since the 1800's. Now they lay back why?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Give me a break please.

In our Brave World when we are all important and we are all equal and we all brothers and we all love... Soma is a recreational drug that we share freely amongst each other.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/soma-in-brave-new-world-examples-analysis.html

Kinda the opposite of GFY... just as a point of reference.

👍🏻

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When it gets so bad that the only one willing to wade into the cesspool is Snake Pliskin, then I will lose sleep over it. It is the liberal nincompoops who created this and much of the recent shenanigans need to be put on the shoulders of Obaminator and his life partner.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the local politicians aren’t using their local organic sources to the fullest, then no.

If local politicians aren’t publicly demanding to end the carnage, then no.

If the locals aren’t accepting to Federal resources, then no.

Based on the above and what I’ve seen thus far, I don’t think any Federal resources should be used.

There is some value in watching 100% Democratic controlled areas explode and having local politicians sit by watch it. And furthermore, stop funding the police.

Don’t feel bad for the crime victims one bit. The local residents don’t care and they live there. A bunch a young kids were killed by gun violence recently. Hardly a word and zero organized public outcry from the locals. It’s just life in the ghettos. Been that way for a long, long time and isn’t changing.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I am sorry to see these areas in that situation. HOWEVER, I am not seeing any great outcry from the citizens demanding that anything is done to stop it. You cannot help someone who has no interest in helping themselves.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
674 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 76 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.