Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well since everyone is ‘fessing up, when I was in the “Peace Corps” I was actually a mercenary popularly known as Mad Mike. Before the coup in Ghana I did some stuff in the Congo.

All you Rambo wannabes are just a bunch of wannabes.

So,

Chuck called and needed your help too?

This is soooo disappointing, nary a word in Twi in the trailer, instead it just focuses on Peace Corps training back when I used to keep my guns in the fridge and kept my CQB skills honed by squishing roaches with my bare hands....

Peace Corps tried to get me to go over for $10,000, but I held out for fifteen cool, a degree of financial perspicacity which has served me well to this very day. I don't blow stuff up with my street sweeper (??) any more tho.

Just noticed.... mosquito netting? Where'd he..... I mean I,.... get that?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by renegade50
I DID Minnie Pearl, when I built engines for NASCAR.

I think this is what you meant?

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Bent her rite over the hood of a Chevy with that big ol' race motor just apurrin' away for added affect.

Poor old Minnie. I bet he didn’t even let her take her hat off before he started going to town on her... grin
i wore the hat, she was bucking too hard to keep it on.

Laffin...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
I DID Minnie Pearl, when I built engines for NASCAR.

I think this is what you meant?

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Bent her rite over the hood of a Chevy with that big ol' race motor just apurrin' away for added affect.

Poor old Minnie. I bet he didn’t even let her take her hat off before he started going to town on her... grin
i wore the hat, she was bucking too hard to keep it on.

Laffin...

I hope he put the tag in the back. All that bouncin' around, that thing on the end of that tether likely to put a fella's eye out.

Hey slummy, were her bloomers like the rest of her outfit or was she wearing crotchless?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well since everyone is ‘fessing up, when I was in the “Peace Corps” I was actually a mercenary popularly known as Mad Mike. Before the coup in Ghana I did some stuff in the Congo.

All you Rambo wannabes are just a bunch of wannabes.

So,

Chuck called and needed your help too?

This is soooo disappointing, nary a word in Twi in the trailer, instead it just focuses on Peace Corps training back when I used to keep my guns in the fridge and kept my CQB skills honed by squishing roaches with my bare hands....

Peace Corps tried to get me to go over for $10,000, but I held out for fifteen cool, a degree of financial perspicacity which has served me well to this very day. I don't blow stuff up with my street sweeper (??) any more tho.

Just noticed.... mosquito netting? Where'd he..... I mean I,.... get that?

Perspicacity?

I think that's the first time I've ever seen that word on this website.

Pretty sure I've never even seen Mr Redgewell use it.

You might be deserving of a Lexiconian award..............for the day, maybe the week even.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I had to give up my career when they did away with phone Booths .....I tried portable toilets for awhile but it was a $hitty work environment....kept getting $hit on my cape...

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

That Creedmoor is badass.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
671 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,931 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,672
Posts18,399,514
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.