OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by jaguartx
MSM says Fauci is right.

Ah, there it is.

Hahaha. I figured you hadnt noticed.

So, how many patients has Fauci treated for C 19?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by MTDan
Sigh.... I wish I was a Soros plant. I hear he pays well. Instead I'm just a physician who has gotten tired of all this conspiracy theory garbage and pseudo-medical misinformation.

At this point, you're implying that all science is a conspiracy against trump. Let's try using Akums razer, which is more likely: 1. A global kabal has such a stranglehold on mainstream science that virtually every researcher and physician is in on their diabolical plan... or 2. The research doesn't support what the president says, a few docs want to make a quick buck, snd the president can't keep his foot our of his mouth.

So you're a physician who can't spell Occam's razor? Got it.

Hahaha. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you treat early with Hydroxychloroquine or steroid inhalers the patients usually dont end up in the hospital.

There you have it from Dr. Jag.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Well, dang, you got me there. I misspelled something. Guess I better turn in my degree.

I haven't seen any new studies showing promise for hydroxychloroquine, so if there is one, please link it. The last major one I saw was a UK study on dexamethasone for severe cases.

I dont have it out for hydroxychloroquine. In fact, to the contrary. It would be great if it worked. All I'm saying is that there's a whole lot of confirmation bias going on right now. Also that. The president sounds like a lunatic when he endorses unproven treatments.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Seems medically rational.

Been taking budesonide for many years for asthma. Can't imagine much statistical down side.

Start using it and then graduate it from anecdotal to researched. In fact, the research is already under way, elsewhere.

Dear God, let it be. Amen

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Suck this you two dumbasses.

Remember, you can keep your Dr. grin

I have personally probably saved about 80 eyes of people with bacterial corneal infections using meds not cleared for such treatment and it's probably done several hundred times a day in the USA by other doctors because of the screwed up FDA.

Ralph saved my left eye with the corneal infection. Thank him to this day.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Good and interesting video.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, g5.

Whoa, look at the second graph in the link below. The decline in deaths for the US is represented by the orange color.

Sickers MSM is all a dither about the expanding number of C 19 cases, conveniently forgetting to reveal info about the death rate dropping.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Interesting article at this link by someone with real expertise:

https://medium.com/@vernunftundrichtigkeit/coronavirus-why-everyone-was-wrong-fce6db5ba809

If you look at
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The number of cases in recent weeks has skyrocketed while the death trend continues to go down. Granted there is a lag between a positive test and a death for a particular individual, but I think we would start seeing the daily death toll increase by now. I think either the virus mutated into a weaker form or it has been a lot more widespread than the experts thought and more testing is just confirming that. Treatment of the seriously sick may also better as better protocols and drugs are available. I think the bottom line is it will be around for a long time to come and humanity will work through like thousands of other bugs throughout the eons.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thanks, g5.

Whoa, look at the second graph in the link below. The decline in deaths for the US is represented by the orange color.

Sickers MSM is all a dither about the expanding number of C 19 cases, conveniently forgetting to reveal info about the death rate dropping.

Actually, orange is for “America “, not just the US.

America: 6 007 810 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are United States (2 938 625), Brazil (1 623 284), Peru (305 703), Chile (298 557) and Mexico (261 750).

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is not how medical research works. One guy who claims amazing results should be met with skepticism until the data can interpreted, analyzed and REPEATED. These docs selling their magic treatments are snake oil salesmen.

The president has no medical background and has no place touting wonder-drugs that havent been fully studied.
It's downright idiotic of him to do so. Hydroxychloroquine didn't stand up to scrutiny. It doesn't stop covid, and now he's lost a degree of credibility in the public eye that he never had to wager at all.

MTDan, I didn't say anything about how medical research works or studies done etc. My point was that it is nice to hear possible positive news in regards to treatment vs the end of the world. Obviously there will need to be proper studies done but I don't think the Dr. was selling any snake oil as the drugs he was saying he was having good results with aren't new drugs that he would hold stock in and he most likely has plenty of patients so he isn't looking to increase the number of patients he sees by touting a a "cure" or saying he has the answers.
I just thought it was good seeing some positive news. It isn't like someone can go get the stuff off the shelf and then self administer. Until there is a vaccine or a drug that will reduce symptoms reliably then medical people are going to be trying various things to help people that are suffering. I just feel like the media lives on selling bad news and it is nice to hear some positive.

As far as SACharlie he isn't worth the argument. I didn't say a single thing about Trump in my post just negative media.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sigh.... I wish I was a Soros plant. I hear he pays well. Instead I'm just a physician who has gotten tired of all this conspiracy theory garbage and pseudo-medical misinformation.

At this point, you're implying that all science is a conspiracy against trump. Let's try using Akums razer, which is more likely: 1. A global kabal has such a stranglehold on mainstream science that virtually every researcher and physician is in on their diabolical plan... or 2. The research doesn't support what the president says, a few docs want to make a quick buck, snd the president can't keep his foot our of his mouth.
You're a doctor? Far out. From your handle and posts I thought you were Lawnmower Man.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Partagas
Thanks for sharing. I listened to it while I worked. It sounds very promising. It is telling how the media downplays or catastrophizes any positive news or treatment on covid. They want the negative news and impact to keep going.

Damn straight.
MSM should call it a HOAX like trump.
MSM should say its 99.9% harmless like trump.
MSM should talk about anything else like trump.

It is essentially 99% harmless. Retard

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Thanks, g5.

Actually, orange is for “America “, not just the US.

America: 6 007 810 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are United States (2 938 625), Brazil (1 623 284), Peru (305 703), Chile (298 557) and Mexico (261 750).

Great catch, Iron. Thanks.

Imagine how much better it would be if it were of only US.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe Trump because thus far he has been a lot more truthful and accurate than the medical establishment or the msm. How could you believe either? Thus far the best evidence looks like Hydroxycholoraquine/Zinc/Z Pack has been the most effective treatment with Remedesvir being less proven and costing far more.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 07/07/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.chron.com/news/article/Wilson-No-benefit-using-inhaled-steroids-for-15390142.php

After an Odessa doctor said in recent media interviews he believes he’s found the “silver bullet” for treating COVID-19, Midland Memorial’s chief medical officer disputed that claim, saying there’s no evidence the treatment offers any benefit to coronavirus patients.

Dr. Richard Bartlett, a family medicine doctor in Odessa, has said in multiple interviews with broadcast and radio stations that he’s treated dozens of COVID-19 patients with an inhaled form of budesonide, which is often used to treat asthma.

When asked about the treatment during a press conference last week, Chief Medical Officer Dr. Larry Wilson said there have been no studies showing a benefit in using inhaled steroids to treat COVID-19.

There is evidence that some steroids, including dexamethasone, may be effective in treating severe cases when given orally or intravenously, Wilson said. However, giving steroids to patients who are not severely ill may do more harm than good, he said.

“The way that steroids work is to create an immune suppression,” he said. “And you want an immune response to fight the virus.”

He said weighing the benefits of steroid treatment with the possibility of suppressing the immune system is a judgment call that should be made only on hospitalized patients.

Most recently, Bartlett was interviewed Friday for the YouTube show “America, Can We Talk?” In that interview, he said early intervention with budesonide was the key to surviving the coronavirus and likened the drug to a silver bullet.

Those who have shared the interview on Facebook are having it removed for violating the platform’s policies regarding misinformation on coronavirus, according to commenters on the YouTube video.

Bartlett made several claims in the video which are demonstrably false, including that 20 percent of the world’s population is at risk of dying from COVID-19 and that Japan and other countries have low numbers of coronavirus infections because they are using inhaled steroids.

A series of case reports from Japan found patients improved on ciclesonide – a different inhaled steroid – but the reports are considered “very low quality evidence,” according to an article in the European Respiratory Journal, because the treatment was given to only three patients and it’s unknown whether those patients would have improved without intervention.

And while about 20 percent of people globally are considered at-risk for developing a severe case of COVID-19, the mortality rate is estimated to be about 1 to 3 percent.

Odessa Regional Medical Center’s chief medical officer also addressed budesonide treatment in a report from KOSA-TV. Dr. Rohith Saravanan said blind, controlled studies, rather than anecdotal evidence, are needed to prove any effectiveness.

“If they say, ‘Oh, five cases, all solved. Magic pill. Silver bullet’ – well, that’s not how science works,” he said.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I am reminded of a Dr from Australia, iirc, many years ago who almost lost his medical license for pushing an unproven treatment on poor, sick, miserable bastids who often suffered for decades with gut pain and in more modern times lived on antacids.
The crazy bastid was successfully treating people for h pylori infection that had been ruled by the powers that be was a normal and benign gut microbe.
He saved a lot of people from a lot of misery by treating abdominal pain with off label meds.
There is no telling how many people over the ages who suffered for decades before dying of supposedly other conditions. Most docs would have given up and shut up.
Pioneers face s lot of jealousy and peer pressure.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
That's the guy whose hospital has lost a several patients.

Midland Co has had 927 cases and 17 deaths. Odessa, 2 hospitals have had 1392 cases and 11 deaths.

I'd say that's medically significant. The death count would be even lower for Odessa if BOTH hospitals would have treated early and initially with Hydroxychloroquine. Only one hospital here did.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'll check back in 6 months do see how things are going with Dr. Godallmighty's plan to save the world from Covid.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'll check back in 6 months do see how things are going with Dr. Godallmighty's plan to save the world from Covid.

Where did you get the Dr Godallmighty BS, Paul? The same place you got the BS idea the only difference in honkeys and blecks was the color of skin?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
697 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 3,043 guests, and 1,427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,680
Posts18,399,622
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.