Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I spent about $100 bucks on rimfire ammo at Midway today. Pretty sure Larry doesn't have any blacksnake on him. Will go fill my propane tanks later after the kids have karate. The guy at the locally owned propane place is white with white employees. The kids' karate instructor is white. The realtor I worked with today is white. Dinner will be ribeyes, cooked by a white guy and served to his white family. Things seem pretty white over here. Just the way I like it.

Racist? Not really. It isn't racist to judge individuals based upon their actions, and then to judge the group to which those individuals assert they are part, based upon those individuals' actions. If black folks don't like it, they can easily distance themselves from the riffraff. I know some that have and that do. When a black guy looks and acts like a hood, I will label him as and treat him like trash. When a black woman wears professional attire and speaks English, I treat her like a member of my society. That isn't racism. That's intelligence.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if I were in KC I'd visit Arthur Bryants , but other'n that fugk 'em.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I only do business with businesses that sell what I'm looking to buy. I don't know or care what race the owner is of any of the businesses I frequent. Asking the race of the owner would make me a racist and I'm not.

Harry
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I only do business with businesses that sell what I'm looking to buy. I don't know or care what race the owner is of any of the businesses I frequent. Asking the race of the owner would make me a racist and I'm not.

Would it? If a guy that is only selling what you are looking to buy is sending all his money to ISIS to kill Americans, you're good with that?

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
SCREW EM!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I cant think of any black owned business i have ever spent any money with .

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I wouldn't know how to find a black owned business. Or a gay, transgender, asian or mexican (aside from a restaurant) orsingle mom, etc. business. How friggin' stupid.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I would have to seek them out to do business with them. They don't typically have any goods or services I need. So it's less than a slim chance for me to have a black out day.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Mathsr

Would it? If a guy that is only selling what you are looking to buy is sending all his money to ISIS to kill Americans, you're good with that?

How does one know where a business owner sends all his money to, pray tell?

I do know of a story of a family that had mobile icecream trucks that sent funds to their homeland, all of the males are in prison, I believe. Yes, they wear Turbins, or used to. Story is they even sent one son back home, where he did some hand to hand type training.Probably 15 years or so ago, I believe.

Last edited by hemiallen; 07/07/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There asking us to consider the owners race when doing business , I guess I will start to do so.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smarquez
I wouldn't know how to find a black owned business. Or a gay, transgender, asian or mexican (aside from a restaurant) orsingle mom, etc. business. How friggin' stupid.

Asian, convenience store
Mexican, restaurant, sheetrock or landscape
Gay, interior design
Stereotypes come in handy in these situations....

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Drove 400 miles today and ate breakfast and lunch at two Bob Evans, dinner at a restaurant a friend owns. Also went to a Rite-Aid and they had a black clrerk. I have no idea who owns the Rite-Aid. One of the Bob Evans had a couple of black customers. Were they breaking the rules?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well I dunno guess I did sorta, I went thru the drive thru at McDonalds and ordered a large coffee, the chick asked me if I wanted cream or sugar? I told her no I didn't have the time and coffee was the only thing black I liked. Guess I'm just another 24 hr campfire ass*ole? MB

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 07/07/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I ordered some stuff for my 300 blackout today, will that do?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Only black businesses I ever heard of were Jefferson cleaners and Sanford And son Salvage And they were both racist as hell......

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Our small town has a couple black owned business.

Tire shop.
Funeral home.
Cleaners.
Bakery.
Soul food rest.
Concrete finishing.

Concrete guy is about 70 years old. Out work young guys.

Poured my shop slab. Already had the roof on. Worked in the shade all day. They were happy.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Had a black guy pour a New concrete slab for me a few years back......It was out of square about 16" the guys showed up and were drinking on the job...Never again...I will hire Mexicans next time....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
By dumb luck I managed to buy nothing today. Didn't know of this holiday.

So all races, sexes, colors, creeds, religions, non-binary gender, ford loving, albino, indian, Alcatraz escapees cannot accuse me of a damned thing.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Etoh
Feelin the love

Just loaded 300 110 Vmax varmint in my 300 Blackout

Quit yer virtue signalling...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hmm, something wrong with looking in the white pages, or the yellow pages for a black business? You 'fire guys are SO unwoke.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 222ND, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,175
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.