Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'm retired dufus. Now get to work you worthless ass hole.

I think you meant to say that you will retire.

Right after the COVID scam dries up.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love this thread. We have a bunch of mostly like-minded people trying to out-huckleberry one another and laying out our own sets of bona fides as to what qualifies one to be "one of us" in the us vs them battle. In doing so we are alienating those who would be "one of us" so that we can create an "us vs them, and them, and them, and them". It's a mindset people. I know plenty of "country boys" who have taken jobs and careers in non-country places and their mindsets and behaviors are such that, believe me, they are still country boys. However, I should call them up and tell them to GF themselves because of their choice of jobs and where they now live. That'll show'em.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BobMt

while i wouldn't live like the bird.....you have to admit he has done some stuff in his life ....he is stuck on himself and an attention whore...but he does garner some respect.......bob

He has accomplished much.

Especially when you consider that extra chromosome he has to carry around.

lol.......glad to see you throw him a bone.....and not the kind that popped up in your mind......bob

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I love this thread. We have a bunch of mostly like-minded people trying to out-huckleberry one another and laying out our own sets of bona fides as to what qualifies one to be "one of us" in the us vs them battle. In doing so we are alienating those who would be "one of us" so that we can create an "us vs them, and them, and them, and them". It's a mindset people. I know plenty of "country boys" who have taken jobs and careers in non-country places and their mindsets and behaviors are such that, believe me, they are still country boys. However, I should call them up and tell them to GF themselves because of their choice of jobs and where they now live. That'll show'em.

I don't have any bona fides to list.

I just like making fun of retards.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
A broke, smart assed rancher is one.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Interesting and for the most part I agree...... the problem arises when city people move to the country not the other way around.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nobody likes a smart ass but everybody likes a little ass! smile

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Huh.

Should have quoted it I guess.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Nobody likes a smart ass but everybody likes a little ass! smile

Yes....those were the days.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt

while i wouldn't live like the bird.....you have to admit he has done some stuff in his life ....he is stuck on himself and an attention whore...but he does garner some respect.......bob

He has accomplished much.

Especially when you consider that extra chromosome he has to carry around.

See that? That was funny grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is simply awesome Tinman........
My run of the mill westslope cutt.... in fall spawning colors.... oops forgot B.H. thinks posting pic's is stupid.... oh well
Not quite up to Sal's 20" standard..... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I too love this thread.

Far as I’m concerned I don’t care about “country or urban bona fides” I just like calling bullshidt on busllshidters. Honesty used to count for something, I abhor twats that lie or stretch the truth, especially in arenas that I’m familiar with. If we can’t police our own and call out bullshidt is hen we see it what’s the point in even talking if we’re all going to nod our heads and smile and say “right on man! Badass!”

YMMV

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CCI Mini-Mag 22 LR ammo is da-bomb.

100 yards.

SUCK IT BSA! Bahahaha.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I like the Mini Mag Magnums......

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is simply awesome Tinman........
My run of the mill westslope cutt.... in fall spawning colors.... oops forgot B.H. thinks posting pic's is stupid.... oh well
Not quite up to Sal's 20" standard..... smile

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones {cuz lord knows you can't go anywhere without one of those these days} but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

That's because your unemployed, broke dick ass can't afford a camera.

Or a phone.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tinman is long arming it.......

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

That's because your unemployed, broke dick ass can't afford a camera.

Or a phone.
I have both clown boy but never felt the need to carry them with me all the time. I guess if you're trying to be a bona fide, credible internet hero it's important. Now why the hell are you posting on here and not busy working you lazy worthless fuuck ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I went to College in Upstate NY; two years at Geneseo (OMG 70% female grin) and then the Forestry School at Syracuse. Then I worked there after graduation as a Research Tech, traveling widely across the state. I friggin LOVE Upstate New York and I’ll say it again: Nothing B has written on these boards about the place or his situation strains credulity in any way.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have both clown boy but never felt the need to carry them with me all the time. I guess if you're trying to be a bona fide, credible internet hero it's important. Now why the hell are you posting on here and not busy working you lazy worthless fuuck ?

I don't work, dummy.

Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,503
Posts18,452,528
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.