Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
That's because your unemployed, broke dick ass can't afford a camera.

Or a phone.

Seriously, why do you GAF what Blackheart has or does not have?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Or a phone.

The king of all broke dicks has spoken.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tinman is long arming it.......

I took my kids fishing once.

I'm scared of the water so just watched from shore.

They seemed to have fun regardless:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I have both clown boy but never felt the need to carry them with me all the time. I guess if you're trying to be a bona fide, credible internet hero it's important. Now why the hell are you posting on here and not busy working you lazy worthless fuuck ?

I don't work, dummy.
You should, dummy. I wonder how many folks here would think you're such a witty internet hero with your posting on here at all hours of the day if they knew what you really are/do for a living. You want to talk about liars and fakes on here. You're the biggest one of all.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You should, dummy. I wonder how many folks here would think you're such a witty internet hero with your posting on here at all hours of the day if they knew what you really are/do for a living.

You think I'm a witty, internet hero?

THANKS!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Or a phone.

The king of all broke dicks has spoken.

LOL

Seriously why do you GAF what Blackheart has or doesn’t have?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.

That is simply awesome Tinman........
My run of the mill westslope cutt.... in fall spawning colors.... oops forgot B.H. thinks posting pic's is stupid.... oh well
Not quite up to Sal's 20" standard..... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones {cuz lord knows you can't go anywhere without one of those these days} but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

At least half of my adventures I do not carry a camera. The camera I do carry is not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes. Just a few months ago I finally got a smart phone and rarely use the camera function. In fact I rarely use the smartphone, got it for ballistic apps and maps.
I enjoy the pictures threads here, in fact they by far are my favorites. Figured I should help contribute.
I agree with Gruff about posers.... the internet makes it easy to be a phony, so I figure posting a few pic's will help prove I am not a poser. You probably assume it's ego driven and to a very small extent that may be true.... it's more about sharing the beauty of nature honestly, I am not very ego driven.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You should, dummy. I wonder how many folks here would think you're such a witty internet hero with your posting on here at all hours of the day if they knew what you really are/do for a living.

THANKS!
No I think you're a lazy, goof off clown boy and a huge useless ass hole

And a liar.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You don't mean that.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Seriously why do you GAF what Blackheart has or doesn’t have?

Why do you GAF what I GAF about?

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

THANKS!

And a liar.

Would that be Blackheart liar? Asking for a friend...

This ain't my cat fight.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.

That is simply awesome Tinman........
My run of the mill westslope cutt.... in fall spawning colors.... oops forgot B.H. thinks posting pic's is stupid.... oh well
Not quite up to Sal's 20" standard..... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones {cuz lord knows you can't go anywhere without one of those these days} but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

At least half of my adventures I do not carry a camera. The camera I do carry is not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes. Just a few months ago I finally got a smart phone and rarely use the camera function. In fact I rarely use the smartphone, got it for ballistic apps and maps.
I enjoy the pictures threads here, in fact they by far are my favorites. Figured I should help contribute.
I agree with Gruff about posers.... the internet makes it easy to be a phony, so I figure posting a few pic's will help prove I am not a poser. You probably assume it's ego driven and to a very small extent that may be true.... it's more about sharing the beauty of nature honestly, I am not very ego driven.

Well thanks for the honest answer. I never take a camera with me hunting/fishing. Never have and I'm not going to start now. Rarely take my phone anywhere. It stays in the glove box of my vehicle most of the time in case I ever need to utilize the roadside assistance I carry on my auto insurance. No point taking it hunting as I wouldn't have service most places anyway. I don't take stuff I don't need when I go hunting and fishing.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

THANKS!

And a liar.

This ain't my cat fight.
Geezus, another fuuckin dummy ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You don't mean that.
I sincerely do. And you left out LIAR. GFY.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

THANKS!

And a liar.

This ain't my cat fight.

Checkers or chess?

Or tic tac toe?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hillestadj
[quote=deflave]
The house? 29 months and counting 🙂

What happens in 29 months? You light the match and go back to living in a mud hut? Or you fully embrace vagrancy?
I was sitting here about half-dead eating what passes for lunch and staring at this non-entity of a thread and up sprang your post. I gotta admit to for-real lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You don't mean that.
I think Blackdick is crushing hard on you. You might better HOPE he don't have a cam or phone. You could get the Bret Favre treatment, if you know what I mean...and I think you do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It’s pretty common for DeFlave and others to try and shame people here for stuff they don’t have, which shaming is obviously flagrant idiocy.

Vagrancy too implies no means of support.

I have been fortunate, when my Dad got disabled in my youth and five of us were living in a rented two-bedroom house dependent on my mom’s modest income, accepting public assistance wasn’t even considered. Frankly, considering we had just left Working-class England of the 60’s we thought we was living high on the hog 🙂 Heck, for us just being in AMERICA was a luxury. That house being where I lived until I left for good at 18.

Likewise in my youth, the times I qualified for unemployment I was too proud to take it (a luxury afforded to those with no dependents I know).

OK, I get that for the past 30+ years I have been on the public teat teaching in a place where many will not but......

I have never defaulted on any debt and I can’t recall over the decades the last time I have even been late paying.

Anyways, I’m living like I’m living for the benefit of family, like most of us I’d guess. Other than the taxpayers I suppose I have never taken a free dime from anyone who weren’t family and so far I’m a burden to no one.

The Government just did give me $1,200 I know which I am assured they will get back in taxes, makes me uneasy but I did spend half of it on a firearm, looks like the rest of it is gonna go towards shipping puppies, driving em to NY myself is looking increasingly problematic.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

THANKS!

And a liar.

This ain't my cat fight.

Checkers or chess?

Or tic tac toe?

My sincere apologies if the challenge was too much.

We could always do a shoe tying competition... laces vs. Velcro

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

THANKS!

And a liar.

This ain't my cat fight.

Checkers or chess?

Or tic tac toe?

My sincere apologies if the challenge was too much.

We could always do a shoe tying competition... laces vs. Velcro
Sorry, you simply aren't sufficiently significant to bother jousting with.

Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,657
Posts18,455,635
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.