Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-nypd-being-given-middle-finger

Hannity warns NYPD officers to retire or find new work, because NYC 'is ... giving you the middle finger'

Host blasts de Blasio for 'destroying New York City' and 'costing many lives'

Sean Hannity blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Tuesday, blaming their liberal policies for America's largest city descending into "chaos."

"Comrade de Blasio, well, he's done a lot of things, a lot of horrible things that's destroying New York City. It's costing many lives," Hannity said on his television program. "The anti-crime plainclothes police officers in the NYPD, that unit has been disbanded, is completely eliminated [as is] the effective policy that we call 'stop and frisk.' He cut the NYPD budget by over a billion dollars and now state lawmakers might force police to buy their own personal insurance for liability lawsuits."

FORMER NYPD DETECTIVE BLASTS DE BLASIO OVER NYC CRIME WAVE: YOUR 'RHETORIC HAS CONSEQUENCES'

Hannity advised NYPD officers to either retire, if possible, or find other work since city officials are "basically giving you the middle finger."

"I guess my only advice, if I'm going to be a friend to the people I love -- frankly, adore and admire -- for their sacrifice, service and the risk they take for all of us: I guess if you're a cop and you can retire, now is the time," the host said. "If you're new on the job, you might want to think about another job.

"New York City is basically giving you the middle finger and they're also making it impossible to do your job to protect and ... serve your local community."

Hannity then turned his wrath on Cuomo and the state's recently enacted bail reform law.

"Meanwhile, far-left Gov. Andrew Cuomo, well, he signed off on that insane, idiotic bail reform policy. He's the one that signed the bill that allows violent offenders to get out of jail the exact same day without posting a penny in bail. Nothing whatsoever," Hannity said. "In other words, the consequences of these soft on crime policies [mean] it is now dire in New York City and state ...

"What's happening in New York is the direct result of de Blasio and Cuomo's failed policies," he concluded. "When laws are not enforced, when police budgets are slashed, when cops are not supported, when criminals get out of jail without any bail, chaos, carnage, predictably, will always ensue. Always. It's not a hard mathematical formula."

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You’d have to be out of your fuggin gourd to want to visit that schit hole - even in the best of times - never-mind now. How somebody could actually live there is beyond comprehension.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOLf
Yet there the Big Interrupter is, living and working in that same city.

Why doesn’t the Big Interrupter take his own advise and quit his job and move out of NY.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOLf

Why doesn’t the Big Interrupter take his own advise and quit his job and move out of NY.
I guess I read the article wrong.. I read it as he's just telling the cops of the NYPD to get out while you can, because the government won't support you - AT ALL... So why risk life and limb for literally NO reason whatsoever...

I hafta agree.. The cops should quit and let that fool mayor find out what crime is REALLY gonna be like...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If we as conservatvies and patriotic Americans truly had a green light to *take care of business and knew there was no law enforcement to contend with afterwards, how many of us would do a damn thing? Criminals sure will, but I doubt many of us would leave our comfortable Lazyboy.

Think about it, NO COPS, no repercussions. Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. Of ten lifetimes. An opportunity for the ages! Everyone talks about a "reset", well, here you go.

LOL
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOLf

I guess I read the article wrong.. I read it as he's just telling the cops of the NYPD to get out while you can, because the government won't support you - AT ALL... So why risk life and limb for literally NO reason whatsoever...

I hafta agree.. The cops should quit and let that fool mayor find out what crime is REALLY gonna be like...

Get paid and told to do nothing, while you keep your bennies

Why would anyone quit a job like that?

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If we as conservatvies and patriotic Americans truly had a green light to *take care of business and knew there was no law enforcement to contend with afterwards, how many of us would do a damn thing? Criminals sure will, but I doubt many of us would leave our comfortable Lazyboy.

Think about it, NO COPS, no repercussions. Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. Of ten lifetimes. An opportunity for the ages! Everyone talks about a "reset", well, here you go.

Is a license required? Is there a doe and buck season? Bag limits?

Stalking or working LR from elevation?

Anyone have an Outfitter you have hunted with before?

Never hunted NYC before. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Is a license required? Is there a doe and buck season? Bag limits?

Stalking or working LR from elevation?

Anyone have an Outfitter you have hunted with before?

Never hunted NYC before. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Package deal preferred with lodging and meals. I do not intend to eat the game I harvest.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would guess not many will heed the call. They are making $100K or more, have killer benefits, and can decide to just not do any dangerous police work.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I would guess not many will heed the call. They are making $100K or more, have killer benefits, and can decide to just not do any dangerous police work.
I would guess that you're right. Just like in Atlanta. If the going gets tough, stay home and get the police union to justify it.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Some wouldn’t, but I guarantee some would.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Unfortunately, there are millions of good people there who simply can't move away. Unless you have an employer to pay the bills, moving is quite expensive. In cases like this, you often can't sell a house because there's no one stupid enough to buy it. They're trapped with nowhere to go.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
You’d have to be out of your fuggin gourd to want to visit that schit hole - even in the best of times - never-mind now. How somebody could actually live there is beyond comprehension.

Guess most who move to NYC do so because their ADHD requires the stimulation of 24/7 distractions.

Snarc

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Long range with an accurate rifle and a good scope. If you choose to get up close and personal, wear protective gear- - - - -schidt splatters, and they might have the baloney virus!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with Hannity. Get out!

Not just NYC either. Any democrat controlled chithole that hates the police.

Actually, if any officer stays, and he gets charged with a bogus crime, it is on the officer. Especially certain officers wink. After the Atlanta Officer was recently charged with murder, every cop in the country knows now what is happening. They are a target.

These cities will only get the bottom of the barrel. The good jobs with be in those towns that respect the police.

Again, if they stay, anything that happens is on them. Spare me the future sob stories.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Roy,

Because we respect and follow the law, it’s hard to imagine that.

But if we could get a guaranteed clear path, then I bet there would be more than you think.

The guys I know would be like kids on Christmas morning. People are starting to get really, really upset.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you’re a career anything it ain’t easy to just up and quit with a family and bills to pay.

My nephew’s fiancé just graduated from the Academy, it is my understanding they graduated them early so they could work the Covid epidemic, dunno what her mindset is now.

Related NY news: My brother’s kid just returned from college in Florida Covid-positive so he’s self isolating in my brother’s house. My brother is 65, his mother-in-law (80’s) is in intensive care right now with Covid.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Yep, I went there once and would never go again unless someone had me tied up with a gun to my head. What a concrete jungle shyt hole.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Guess most who move to NYC do so because their ADHD requires the stimulation of 24/7 distractions.

Snarc

😎

They live in a Starbucks and Uber world, Beave.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by RAS

Roy,

Because we respect and follow the law, it’s hard to imagine that.

But if we could get a guaranteed clear path, then I bet there would be more than you think.

The guys I know would be like kids on Christmas morning. People are starting to get really, really upset.

Lets hope they're suitibly upset on November 3rd. We need to run these liberal idiots out and soon.

Last edited by Filaman; 07/08/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,670 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,217
Posts18,466,363
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.