Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RDW

Torq it down, RDW. That POS pervert is living in your head. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by callnum
Not any more creepy than "grab them by the pu**y"

He’s fondling little girls you sick [bleep]. Look how uncomfortable he makes them, how hatred for Trump can cause you people to justify this pervs action is baffling. I only made it to 43 seconds it’s disgusting

I never once justified, point is Trump is a perv too.

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Liberals have a big problem understanding the concept of consent.

More broadly, liberals in general don't make important distinctions. Some do so out of lack of intellectual capacity, as is the case here. Others do so deliberately in order to mislead - those are the insidious ones who'd have you in a gulag. Regardless, they're all on the list.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Wait until the videos come out showing your heros curling their toes with young girls on Orgy Island.

You know, the ones involving Hillary and pals with gals that were gleaned off Weiners computer that had some of NY's finest taking psychiatric treatment to try and prevent psychological problems.

Ever see a video of Hillary's bud, Podesta pouring boiling water over a little kid to stimulate an adrenal cortex response to fill the blood with adrenaline before harvesting it and the kids organs for adrenochrome.

BTW, isnt Wuhan one of the worlds biggest producers of adrenochrome. And your bud Biden tells us what a great pal of ours China is.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/08/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do suppose we could finance a few billboards with that picture on it?

More people need to see this schitt!

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kennymauser

I will pitch some money in for that.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Saw a hot younger gal today.
Like to lick her jeans off.
What I told my bud anyway.
She was 30 something.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Needed a punch in the throat decades ago.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

That was "locker room banter" between two guys, Trump didn't know the guy was running a wire.
If you are disgusted by that remark it is because you didn't play football, you were probably downtown taking ballet or knitting classes with the other girls.
I played football and soccer for years, and perfectly normal guys in good standing in the community, with good looking wives and girlfriends, make all kinds of remarks in the locker room. They say stuff a lot worse than "grab 'em by the *****."

Heterosexual guys are wired that way, they like to have graphic discussions about sex.

Trump making that remark in a "locker room" situation is vastly different from a grown man repeatedly sniffing and stroking the hair and bodies of little 11 year old girls, and shamelessly doing it on camera. He knows he is on camera which means he thinks it is perfectly normal.
Doesn't mean Biden is a mass murderer or an actual child molester, it just means he is real weird.

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[/quote]

Torq it down, RDW. That POS pervert is living in your head. wink

Huh?

Dave

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

That was "locker room banter" between two guys, Trump didn't know the guy was running a wire.
If you are disgusted by that remark it is because you didn't play football, you were probably downtown taking ballet or knitting classes with the other girls.
I played football and soccer for years, and perfectly normal guys in good standing in the community, with good looking wives and girlfriends, make all kinds of remarks in the locker room. They say stuff a lot worse than "grab 'em by the *****."

Heterosexual guys are wired that way, they like to have graphic discussions about sex.

Trump making that remark in a "locker room" situation is vastly different from a grown man repeatedly sniffing and stroking the hair and bodies of little 11 year old girls, and shamelessly doing it on camera. He knows he is on camera which means he thinks it is perfectly normal.
Doesn't mean Biden is a mass murderer or an actual child molester, it just means he is real weird.

capt'n bone spurs has never seen the inside of a locker room. Now a strip joint--ya.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.npr.org]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damn.

Anyone who'd think that is normal, acceptable or innocent is a damned fool, pervert or both.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Anybody else did that sh*t they would be slaughtered fugging demmy hypocrites. Jesus MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

What's Bill Clinton got to do with it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This isn't all of it. Some former Secret Service Agents who were on Biden's detail were instructed to never leave a woman or girl alone with Biden. At a Christmas party, Biden got one of the agent's girlfriend isolated with himself. The agent telling the story didn't specify exactly what happened other than the girlfriend was visibly shaken and her agent boyfriend confronted Biden. The storyteller did not say exactly what happened other than the boyfriend had to be restrained. He was reassigned.

Let's not forget that Biden loves to expose himself and swim nude in front of the agents, especially female agents. He respects others so little, it's OK to make them feel uncomfortable by your deviant behavior?

Biden by being alive is wasting space and air. I'd be content if he was composting in the rose garden.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder if he ever went to Epstein's Island via the Lolita Express,just asking for a friend..............

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AB2506

This isn't all of it. Some former Secret Service Agents who were on Biden's detail were instructed to never leave a woman or girl alone with Biden. At a Christmas party, Biden got one of the agent's girlfriend isolated with himself. The agent telling the story didn't specify exactly what happened other than the girlfriend was visibly shaken and her agent boyfriend confronted Biden. The storyteller did not say exactly what happened other than the boyfriend had to be restrained. He was reassigned.

Let's not forget that Biden loves to expose himself and swim nude in front of the agents, especially female agents. He respects others so little, it's OK to make them feel uncomfortable by your deviant behavior?

Biden by being alive is wasting space and air. I'd be content if he was composting in the rose garden.

Oh well, you know, boys will be boys.. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tucker needs to open his show with a Sped up version ..every day ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kennymauser

I will pitch some money in for that.

You don’t have to. This video has been aired for 2 + weeks now. It’s part of the “Stop Joe Biden “ movement.

Of all places, it’s been aired on Bloomberg Financial.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,012
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.