Hop To
Page 64 of 95 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 94 95
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by DBT
And it still remains that if genesis is not taken literally, a literal creation, a literal fall, there is no need for redemption, a redeemer or the sacrifice of Jesus. It all falls apart.
lmao

Great argument, ha, ha. If there was no fall, what need of redemption? What need of Jesus?

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep. No intent here on conversion. If the Evolutionists would have taken the time to listen to the video, they would have been familiarized with several different theories of evolution.

The simple question was for the evolutionists to see and explain which one of the several they believed in.

The Creationists simply explained the shortcomings of those theories presented.

If creationists took the time and effort to objectively understand the nature of evolution and evidence for it, they would accept its reality.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Starman
Are you actually honest?

You outright claimed Constantine had converted
and helped fix the feuding mess of christians
as a christian himself...

Then when questioned on your claim
we find out you don't really know if he
was a christian... You just MADE up
a narrative out of sheer convenience.

Thus, How much of the whole christian narrative
is made up?

LOL.....so that’s a second “No. The missing link(s) hasn’t/haven’t been found” followed by deflection and attack on character.

Thanks.

Just Google "transitional fossils." There are many examples.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DBT,

just ask christians to list the O.T. source
criteria necessary to be the Messiah.

Then we will see where Jesus falls short
of such requirements, coz the christian
narrative doesn't match up.

I've never seen (an honest) CF Christian that
can glue the two together and make it work.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DBT
Yep. No intent here on conversion. If the Evolutionists would have taken the time to listen to the video, they would have been familiarized with several different theories of evolution.

The simple question was for the evolutionists to see and explain which one of the several they believed in.

If creationists took the time and effort to objectively understand the nature of evolution and evidence for it, they would accept its reality.

I support whichever evolution theory that has the best supporting evidence. It is a learning experience.
I cannot find much difference in any of them. it is how we got the world we live in.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by DBT

I support whichever evolution theory that has the best supporting evidence. It is a learning experience.
I cannot find much difference in any of them. it is how we got the world we live in.

How many 'theories of evolution' are there?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I support whichever evolution theory has the best supporting evidence.
👊🏻 I’m flippin’ savin’ this...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You fabricated a narrative on Constantine
and someone bringing that to light you
then consider as an attack on your
'Christian' character.... 😂

Sigh. More of the same. I fabricated nothing:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Constantine-I-Roman-emperor

When the huff- puff smoke and mirrors
dont work, christians don't have anything
remaining but claiming ~victim status.

LOL. Why are the majority of evolution supporters on this thread so angry? 😂

Christian frauds, you can get 13 to the dozen for a lousy dime.

No argument here. They almost rival the human evolution supporters that have delivered the missing link with the level of science used in the “Search for Bigfoot” reality TV show.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
They almost rival the human evolution supporters that have delivered the missing link with the level of science used in the “Search for Bigfoot” reality TV show.

Were you born ignorant or did you have to practice.

There is not the slightest evidence for Bigfoot.

There are thousands of pieces of evidene for transitional human ancestors. That's the difference.

Have you ever visited a natural history museum?

BTW: There is not the slightest evidence for Adam and Eve, talking snakes, Noah's Ark, etc. They are equally as spurious as Bigfoot.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The 'missing link' is a strawman. Evolution doesn't rest on a single thing, a 'missing link.' We have transitional fossils, they exist, they are the links.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ask jaguartx, he started this mess.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
They almost rival the human evolution supporters that have delivered the missing link with the level of science used in the “Search for Bigfoot” reality TV show.

There is not the slightest evidence for Bigfoot.

There are thousands of pieces of evidene for transitional human ancestors. That's the difference.

Have you ever visited a natural history museum?

BTW: There is not the slightest evidence for Adam and Eve, talking snakes, Noah's Ark, etc. They are equally as spurious as Bigfoot.

At least Bigfoot left tracks. Big ones.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ask jaguartx, he started this mess.

Opposing views tend to clash. Inevitable, really.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DBT
... The Old Testament is Judaism ...

Not according to Christ. He made a very clear distinction. The teachers of Judaism rejected the religion found in the Old Testament Scriptures and substituted what Christ termed the traditions of men, which was what the Rabis were teaching under the name Judaism, later to be codified in what is called the Talmud. It's what is also today termed Judaism.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Classy. 😂

There is not the slightest evidence for Bigfoot. There are thousands of pieces of evidene for transitional human ancestors.

We have a third “No. The missing link(s) hasn’t/haven’t been found” with a claim of other evidence being enough to claim modern man came from non-modern man “ancestors” and a suggestion to visit the Museum of Natural History.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DBT
The 'missing link' is a strawman. Evolution doesn't rest on a single thing, a 'missing link.'

Says you and the rest of evolution supporters that appear to subjectively seek out evidence that supports what opinion you’ve already come to. Puts a different (faith-based) twist on the scientific method.

Originally Posted by DBT
We have transitional fossils, they exist, they are the links.

Please see above.

- Socrates
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least Bigfoot left tracks. Big ones.

Dude...

lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DBT
... The Old Testament is Judaism ...

Not according to Christ. He made a very clear distinction. The teachers of Judaism rejected the religion found in the Old Testament Scriptures and substituted what Christ termed the traditions of men, which was what the Rabis were teaching under the name Judaism, later to be codified in what is called the Talmud. It's what is also today termed Judaism.

We have nothing from Jesus, only anonymous gospel writers and Paul.

The OT is clearly incompatible with the new testament....up to and including the requirements for the prophesied Messiah given in the OT and Jesus

Last edited by DBT; 07/08/20.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Classy. 😂

There is not the slightest evidence for Bigfoot. There are thousands of pieces of evidene for transitional human ancestors.

We have a third “No. The missing link(s) hasn’t/haven’t been found” with a claim of other evidence being enough to claim modern man came from non-modern man “ancestors” and a suggestion to visit the Museum of Natural History.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DBT
The 'missing link' is a strawman. Evolution doesn't rest on a single thing, a 'missing link.'

Says you and the rest of evolution supporters that appear to subjectively seek out evidence that supports what opinion you’ve already come to. Puts a different (faith-based) twist on the scientific method.

Originally Posted by DBT
We have transitional fossils, they exist, they are the links.

Please see above.

It's not an unfounded claim being made by 'evolutionsts,' the evidence is there. It has withstood one hundred and fifty years of testing. It's the creationist who makes claims.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
It's not an unfounded claim being made by 'evolutionsts,' the evidence is there. It has withstood one hundred and fifty years of testing. It's the creationist who makes claims.

Did you just invoke the “I’m rubber. You’re glue.” proclamation with a double stamp?

- Socrates
Page 64 of 95 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 94 95

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (450yukon, 30Gibbs, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 25 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,643
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.